Dark Souls 3

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Ok. So here is the deal, I need an ember to kill the Dog boss. Because I am a gigantic wimp and want the extra HP. So does that thing on the roof always drop one? Then I will go nuts and help others and be an Ember maniac for a bit before moving on. I don't want to have to farm 2500 souls to buy one but I suppose I could do that too.

Also, there is a guy I found in a jail cell. How do I open that door? He looks fun to talk too.
The one sitting indian style? I found his key by going a bit further down into the basement area, there was a cell key down there.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
gives you a blue tearstone ring (which gives you a pretty solid armor buff when under a certain % health) and asks you to give it to someone later. not sure where the rest of the quest leads you, but then I'm still very early on

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Unless they changed the way that ring works it's almost useless because it doesn't mitigate the hit that lowers your health across the threshold ,so your survival has nothing to do with the ring. And another hit is generally gonna kill you, defense boost or not. That's been my finding at least.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
the old lady in firelink shrine also sells 3 embers
the key for the guy in the jail cell drops elsewhere in the same zone (I don't remember exactly where)

what's the deal with the knight in the blue cape right outside the church? at first I approached him because i thought it might be an npc, then ran like a bitch when he aggroed and buffed his sword
If you cleared the boss, you can lead blue cape dude down the stairs to that room. He can't cross the threshhold and you can cheese him that way. Kinda scrubby I know, but i'm a souls noob...

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Ok I just looked up the rest of that deal with the jail guy. Omg this game is awesome. I am not going to spoil anything, but I am so happy I am saving this guy and for those that already have, keep going with the quest after.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
The one sitting indian style? I found his key by going a bit further down into the basement area, there was a cell key down there.
Cell Key is down the two ladders from the crazy snake guy and into the building past the Lothric Knight. The main floor has three deprived and a dog. Watch he kindled deprived with the glaive; he walks down a staircase. At the bottom of the staircase is another dog and the key.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone know why Hodrick isn't invading me in the settlement? I'm embered and in the exact same spot as where that guy is getting invdaded here

Holy Knight Hodrick Invasion - YouTube
My guess is you've already killed the area boss. Invasions can't happen once you do that so you're out of luck until NG+.

There's a sigil in Road of Sacrifices where you can also summon him for a fight. I'm not sure what he drops there as he is vastly more difficult than in the invasion fight and you only get one shot at winning. I lost then came back later while embered again and the sigil is not there for me to try again.

Vorph

Class is pretty much meaningless after the first hour, but since he has really low FP and has a pyro spell that has no stat reqs attuned my guess is he started as a knight like most people. He's using the same sword I do: Farron Greatsword. Personally I prefer warrior for it, because I use no magic whatsoever and warrior let me save a few extra stat points that knight wastes on attunement.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Class is really pretty irrelevant after awhile, some nerd in his chat probably knows though.

That dude got thick since i wandered past in at PAX a few years ago lol

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Cause he was something like one of the first 10 people to stream on Twitch. No real other reason than that he's been around for literally every, the man is an insufferable cunt otherwise.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Ok so how do I actually annoy this dragon enough to get it to fly away? Dropped 99 crossbow bolts into it and won't move.

Vorph

Easy way: get closer. Go down the steps where the red knight paths and shoot the dragon in the claw from right underneath. It will do like 36 damage instead of single digits that you get if you shoot from far away or from the upper area. Still takes about 60 bolts.

Really easy way: get a knight xbow (uncommon drop from a red knight) before you try. It does phys+lightning damage and should greatly speed up the process.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
is there a %life i have to get it to? its under half after dropping 99 bolts into at 20 damage a pop