Dark Souls 3

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Yes that's what I meant, road of sacrifice. However, they don't drop it.

They're actually using lance attacks from previous souls games with their poles.
Yeah, I noticed the animations too and that's what I immediately thought of.

It would be pretty rad to use a telephone pole as a weapon. DSAF.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
They drop it. Pretty sure any weapon you can see equipped is droppable. I have one of those tree lances.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
And what's wrong with that swamp? You always move at max speed and there's no poison
Well, GIANT ENEMY CRAB for starters. I still have yet to kill one of those fucking things; I get better weapons and they just burrow into the ground earlier.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Well, GIANT ENEMY CRAB for starters. I still have yet to kill one of those fucking things; I get better weapons and they just burrow into the ground earlier.
Don't try to fight them on land. I found circling them to their right and rolling out of the way of their attacks and then counter attacking a single time before rolling away again works well to kill them.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
You do not move at max speed in all parts of that swam. Go left from where you fought the exiled guys, for instance.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Both the water and poison swamps have waist deep water yea.

Crabs are easiest to fight from directly in front as they will mostly either use their water gun or giant double claw smash, both of which are easy to avoid and let you stab them in underbelly for real damage instead of their armor.

The knight spear has a lance-style attack if you're really looking for one.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Don't try to fight them on land. I found circling them to their right and rolling out of the way of their attacks and then counter attacking a single time before rolling away again works well to kill them.
Crabs are easiest to fight from directly in front as they will mostly either use their water gun or giant double claw smash, both of which are easy to avoid and let you stab them in underbelly for real damage instead of their armor.
They are literally burrowing away at ~50% hp on me every time I try to kill one now. Not trying to fight them on land either, the last one I tried to kill was the one in the waist-deep shitwater.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I've killed all 3 and not had them burrow at all. I just get them stuck on trees and hit the claw when they whiff. You get a pyro ring for killing one of them.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've killed all 3 and not had them burrow at all. I just get them stuck on trees and hit the claw when they whiff. You get a pyro ring for killing one of them.
Yeah same here, I think I killed them 5 times and I'm like "they burrow?"

And I wasn't even doing it quickly.

What's the current version now btw?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
They do burrow I've found but it only seems to trigger when they get too far on to land or if you're trying to cheese them with arrows from high ground or something.

Maybe something to do with the weapon Vorph is hitting them with? Not sure, never had them burrow mid-fight if I wasn't trying to be too cheeky about it.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Fuck those crabs, i straight up lure them into a door they can't get into and just cheese the shit out of them. The one in the swamp by that white tree i just lured back to the ramp and used it as a barrier lol

Those are like.. actually the scariest mob in the game aside from those dogs lol

Fedor

<Banned>
Fuck those crabs, i straight up lure them into a door they can't get into and just cheese the shit out of them.The one in the swamp by that white treei just lured back to the ramp and used it as a barrier lol

Those are like.. actually the scariest mob in the game aside from those dogs lol
If you make peace with the giant then you won't take any damage from his arrows. There are a few places in the game where he'll shoot arrows at a white tree and destroy enemies for you.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I ran up those stairs and was like, "Ahhh a giant!" slash slash. Then read the note on the ground that said, "Friend Ahead." And was all
frown.png
RIP

GeneralF

Golden Knight of the Realm
Finished the game in 35 hours at level 99. What a great fucking game. I feel privileged for having played it.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Boss fight in archdragon peek is probably the coolest looking mofo in the game. Took the archdragon peak ashes to the handmaid and got his entire suit and also his baddass spear from his soul. Goodness gracious I feel like raiden or some shit with that spear.