Dark Souls 3

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Items in game reference Drangleic. I wish this was the case though.
Dammit.

I think I asked this question before but I forgot the answer. I'm done Dark Souls. What's next? Dark Souls II or Scholar of Sin? And what's the difference between II and Scholar of Sin?
Play Scholar of the First Sin, it's just a redone version of Dark Souls 2 with better technical features and better enemy/item placement.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Knocked out a few bosses this weekend. Next up: Pontiff Sulyvahn. Had him down to about 30% and got fried
smile.png

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Still hoping for a remastered Demon's Souls at some point, but I am really enjoying DS3. The game has almost everything a Souls fan could hope for. Does Havel appear anywhere, I have his ring but I haven't seen him or his armor yet.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Still hoping for a remastered Demon's Souls at some point, but I am really enjoying DS3. The game has almost everything a Souls fan could hope for. Does Havel appear anywhere, I have his ring but I haven't seen him or his armor yet.
he appears in archdragon peak, 2nd last area~ also conveniently guarding a titanite slab

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
he appears in archdragon peak, 2nd last area~ also conveniently guarding a titanite slab
After you defeat him there, go back to where the Wolf of Farron is, go up where the Stray Demon is/was, and you can loot his armor. BE WARNED, its heavy as FUCK.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
How are spells in this game? I have always sword and boarded my way to victories. (Along with some rolling)

Right now I haven't found armor that is better than the Knight armor I started with. I also found this poisoned wretched blade that I now have upgraded to level 4-5 or so, but have also tried a few greatswords and I love those - except when I equip it, my rolls suck and I am too heavy. Does increasing strength allow me to wear full plate, greatsword, but also maintain rolling?

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
I believe the stat you want is Vitality. That should increase your equip load which is what determines how much you can wear before you start fat rolling.

And tbh, in a game like Dark Souls....fashion > convenience. I'd rather look like a bawwz than care about my stats. (re: see Fashion Souls)

Needless

Toe Sucker
This game really is emphasis on fashion souls, it doesn't seem like poise is any good in this game at all anyway as you'll pretty much always get staggered regardless via weaponskills or just mashing attacks.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah it's a bit disappointing that even with my 99% weight heavy tank build the poise is as strong as naked.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Good game, but needs some serious rebalancing in areas. Poise has to be looked at or else Vitality may as well be a dump stat at this point. Plus entire weapon classes are basically useless with the infinite poise monsters seem to have. Finally, enemy difficulty is all over the place, even compared to pre expansion DS2, with those fucking trees in the swamp being harder than most boss fights. Some boss fights are ludicrously easy to cheese past (any demon thing can be cheesed with starter bow), while others are dumb luck (giant lich thing). Magic is fairly meh and basically unusable against bosses, but Spook, Heal Aid, and magic shield do give great utility for minimal stat investment. Its worth getting at least a basic bow, as it trivializes 1/3rd of the game.

All that said, its way better than BB and the exploration aspects blow DS2 out of the water (though the zones are less epic in scope, there are tons of nooks to explore). I think once this gets the DS2 DLC treatment it will be the best in the series. As it is in its current form, its easily still GOTY material and has enormous replay value, due to different weapon styles and NPC quest lines.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
These patch notes are shit, where is the real info?

Performance adjustment for "Greatsword"
? Battle performance adjustment for "Dancer's Enchanted Sword", "Winged Knight Twinaxes"
? Performance adjustment for "Soul's Greatsword", and "Farron Flashsword"
? Fix for issue where multiple items become impossible to use at "Road of Sacrifices", "Farron Keep", "Cathedral of the Deep" after clearing the game.
? General balance adjustments and bug fixes

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Greatsword changes spoilar for size

KaLXk8S.jpg

Basically they all got buffed
Nice
smile.png
I have Wolnir's and upgraded it once. The thing kicks all sorts of major keester, but then I am also fat rolling everywhere. So if I need to be more mobile, I'll switch it out.

PS: I haven't had to repair anything, ever. Is Durability even working?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I heard the fume greatsword was nerfed (prior to this patch) - what are the details on that? I was eyeing it for my STR build