Dark Souls 3

HUH_sl

shitlord
The only good thing about ManVsGame is how easy it is to derail him into a rant about 'backseat gaming.' You just mention anything about the game he's playing, hell, I've watched him ask a question then get mad when people answered him, and you can turn the stream off and come back an hour later and he'll still be ranting and raving about it.

I kinda actually liked him back in the day. I think I watched him play D2 or maybe DS1 or Demon Souls and it wasn't a half bad play through but he quickly went to shit. Has his stream improved at all since I stopped following him?

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
I can deal with 30 fps, though I suspect that I'm not alone in preferring they'd make a few sacrifices in effort to get the framerate to 45+, graphics be damned. The 40 second load times Bloodborne had at launch, though? That shit fucking sucked.

I won't have the rig for better-than-PS4 performance in time for launch, so I'm just crossing my fingers.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
30 fps is fine if it's consistent. Bloodborne only sucked when it lagged below 30 fps while fighting giant flaming dogs.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I can deal with 30 fps, though I suspect that I'm not alone in preferring they'd make a few sacrifices in effort to get the framerate to 45+, graphics be damned. The 40 second load times Bloodborne had at launch, though? That shit fucking sucked.

I won't have the rig for better-than-PS4 performance in time for launch, so I'm just crossing my fingers.
Oh man, I totally forgot about the Bloodborne load times... even past launch those load times were unacceptable. Will definitely be getting this game on a PC, no contest.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Holy fucking shitballs on my cocknuggets. THIS GAME IS GOTY 2016 and 2017 and probably 2018!!!!!!

GIANT FUCKING CRAB

Column_sl

shitlord
One more hour till the digital hits, but people are already playing the physical copy.

Looks like English VA ,and JPN text.

Someone already translated everything including the items . Love the internet.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I had the most hilarious time on twitch last night watching a stream. The guy was Japanese, and he was failing on the first boss over and over, but wouldn't lock on to the damn boss... All of us were each trying to tell him in our own way how to press the right analog stick to lock on. From Emoticons with a finger pointing to the right to a circle and a "push down" emoticon, to "Clicko the right Sticko" - someone even went to google translate and threw it in there in Japanese.

Haha

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So fuckin pumped for this shit

I'm playing the American version though, "damn japs, you're next" rings true

spronk

FPS noob
i'm enjoying robbaz's stream, no donations/subs so you don't get any of that annoying shit "THANKS FOR THE SUB, DONATE HYPE" blah blah blah and his voice is funny to listen to. he just started
Twitch - Robbaz

i wanna see a hot chicks stream it tho its pretty much all dudes at this point

Column_sl

shitlord
Available fully in english on the xboner if you have one:

Dark Souls III Already Available in English on Xbox One Via Japanese Store Purchase | DualShockers

In other words, Fromsoft and Namco are a pile of shit for not doing a worldwide release day one.
Well I buckled, and bought it on the Xbox one as well. Consider this my patronage to one of the greatest games of all times

Can confirm it works in English, and it cost 72 bucks.

Game is amazing. It's like Demon Souls, but your character moves quicker.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Is the framrate on Xb1 like demon souls as well? That might be the determing factor if I double purchase or wait for the PC version.