Dark Souls 3

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Announcing an early release would be unprecedented, wouldn't it?
Probably, but I think this game has an unprecedented release mess anyways.

Besides, if really the only reason for the delay outside of Japan was to hit a new fiscal cycle, that started April 1st. No reason to wait with the release now if that was the only thing. Similarly the original plan for streamers with the PC version was to play it past the embargo point from April 8th instead of the 12th. So an early release tomorrow would fit with that date.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
If you're right it'll make my weekend. I mean hoooly fuck, Dark Souls 3 after work tomorrow?

Still betting it's something else, though. Hope I'm wrong.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
If anyone was still looking for DS2 on PC Amazon has the collectors edition for $20Link. which just makes me wonder again why the hell didn't they do a PC collectors edition for DS3.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
My guess is it will just be some comic/anime announcement. The followup tweet said it had nothing to do with the game.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
Finally got it on steam. Same price as GMG and I got an additional rebate because I owned other soul game on steam. (8% rebate)

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I have a gaming weekend this weekend, so this would have rocked had it been launched early. I would have even bought it digitally.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The fact that nobody who preordered physical copies had their orders ship yet, pretty much guaranteed it wasn't an early launch. They wouldn't fuck those people over by letting the digital version release early.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah my wife is taking the weekend and going to her grandparents with the kid (a woman's weekend... but I Can't be trusted). Would've been nice to game on this all weekend.

I'l just get drunk tonight leading my raid

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
The fact that nobody who preordered physical copies had their orders ship yet, pretty much guaranteed it wasn't an early launch. They wouldn't fuck those people over by letting the digital version release early.
That and it would seriously fuck with major retailers not dedicated to gaming like Target, Walmart, etc who might not be ready to deploy their shipments - hell, they might not know they're able - and might lose a lot of sales. And fucking with a launch date is playing with fire for the publisher.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Yeah my wife is taking the weekend and going to her grandparents with the kid (a woman's weekend... but I Can't be trusted). Would've been nice to game on this all weekend.

I'l just get drunk tonight leading my raid
Drunk Rocket League
smile.png

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Still hoping the pc version leaks early so i can play the ps4 version when it arrives but pc til then. Doubtful, but not impossible. 3 1/2 more days!!!!!