Dark Souls 3

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
few days ago I noticed nvidia had new drivers out but I ignored it at the time(just now remembered) wonder if that is the difference and why I haven't had any issues. Can check what version I have installed when I get home.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
According to GeForce Experience it is 364.72 which was the game ready driver for Dark Soul III. It came out at the end of March and I only grabbed it b/c of Paragon optimizations but guess it works out either way.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The problems really seem to be all over the place. Both myself and the other guy I work with that are on 980 TIs haven't had any crash issues running on the "max" setting so far. Other friend with a 970 though couldn't even get past the first bonfire?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I'm 980 Ti also all max, no issues. Hope it gets resolved for everyone. Game is a lot of fun.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea trying to watch my friend play this on PS4 is just painful. 30 is bad enough but the drops to sub 20 during some bosses or hectic fights is just miserable looking.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
For anyone else playing offline and wondering how the hell they're going to have enough embers, I've found at least one mob that drops them. It's certainly not common though, I've only gotten two so far.

Red knights. Kite shield ones for sure, unknown if tower shield ones drop it too.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Playing offline? How will you ever know when to tongue but hole then.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I take back what I said about the Catacombs, the Cleansing Chapel is now the bane of my existence. Spent probably two hours losing 40k+ souls and cannot find a bonfire to help progress.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
He's there very early if not from the get go. Keep in mind his weapons can't be infused.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You can't make me stop using this red orb. Who knows how long till I try to move forward.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Tree seems like one of the hardest early game bosses in the series. Have had like 1/12 successful co-ops. Conceptually easy but he has a few bullshit moves that can 1-shot like his super fast 180 spin.

Diamyr_sl

shitlord
Was expecting the worst after seeing everyone having issues but I finally had a chance to load this up earlier and played a couple hours straight flawless, no issues. Got through to the second bonfire on the Wall before I took a break, no crashing anywhere.

GTX 970 @ 361.43 drivers, if it makes a difference.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
According to GeForce Experience it is 364.72 which was the game ready driver for Dark Soul III. It came out at the end of March and I only grabbed it b/c of Paragon optimizations but guess it works out either way.
I am still on 361.75, not sure I want to update at this point since I am not having any issues.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just wanted to check what version I am running, and now it's fucking updating. I guess I am now joining the crash club.

ok still on 361.75 and I don't have to update... all good.

not getting 364.72