Dark Souls 3

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I'm glad to hear about the changes to DS3, I look forward to playing it in a year or so when I'm done with BDO.
Quit playing Panzy online garbage and come play a real game with the rest of us.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Heh got invaded by someone named Pancakes. Sat there as she backstabbed me for like 10 damage. Got up and two shot her. Not even sure how someone that weak invades me where I was in the game.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Seriously sad that my pc doesn't run this better. I expected to be around medium settings due to my crappy geforce 745 but damn i had to drop the resolution a shitton to get decent fps. I have an i7 with 12 gb ram and a 7200 rpm hd. Dark souls 2 scholar runs flawless on maxed settings, but with this I cant run on high resolution even with all settings to low
frown.png
anyway i cn optimize better? I have it for PS4 also but I prefer to play on PC.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I'm not even sure how the invasions work in this. What are the like half red half blue looking phantoms? Half of them seem to be npcs and half of them seem to be players.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Hah played this more on my lunch. Definitely got a nice surprise when I went onto one of the roofs and a regular guy turned into more than just a regular guy and proceeded to own me. This is great.

6 hours for the first boss, I admire your dedication!!

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Opening the door and walking 5 feet into the sacrificial road to light the bonfire took me probably 60 seconds. As soon as I stepped in, I thought my computer froze. Dropped to .5 fps until apparently everything loaded and then I was running at 60 again.

Still probably my favorite souls game so far tho.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Hah played this more on my lunch. Definitely got a nice surprise when I went onto one of the roofs and a regular guy turned into more than just a regular guy and proceeded to own me. This is great.
Killing that fucker the first time yields some good upgrade mats. He respawns and no longer drops nice shit, so make sure to just backstab the asshole before he can transform after the first kill. Or kill it with firebombs.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
FYI you can kill those guys before they transform, but they drop loot once each if you let it happen.

axeman_sl

shitlord
It has been absolutely flawless on PS4, insofar as 30 FPS can be considered flawless. I've yet to witness any hint of lag, no crashes, and it has been 100% perfection every second of play for about 12 hours total. A lot of people have been laughing at console users, but I personally find 30 FPS to be inconsequential, and looking at the myriad issues that PC users have to deal with, I'm pretty satisfied with my choice. PC PvP is going to be absolutely plagued by hackers, anyway.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
This happened to me too and shit my pants and retreated... I then went back up the ladder on the other side and pelted the thing with Fire Bombs until it died
smile.png

Screw that. I wasn't coming within Melee range of that sucker.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
First time I killed that guy he fell off the roof and I wasn't able to get his loot even after reloading the area
frown.png
Hopefully shitty upgrade mats since he's early on.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
It has been absolutely flawless on PS4, insofar as 30 FPS can be considered flawless. I've yet to witness any hint of lag, no crashes, and it has been 100% perfection every second of play for about 12 hours total. A lot of people have been laughing at console users, but I personally find 30 FPS to be inconsequential, and looking at the myriad issues that PC users have to deal with, I'm pretty satisfied with my choice. PC PvP is going to be absolutely plagued by hackers, anyway.
Crashes and bugs get fixed. 30fps doesn't.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user