Dark Souls 3

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I've been working on the covenant rewards before moving to ng+ and really frustrated. The pvp stuff is taking way longer than expected because it seems like every world I invade is a host + 2 or more phantoms.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
I've been working on the covenant rewards before moving to ng+ and really frustrated. The pvp stuff is taking way longer than expected because it seems like every world I invade is a host + 2 or more phantoms.
Yeah, working on Concords at the end of second character's NG and can barely stand to boot the game up. I NEVER get summoned, so I'm stuck killing the Anor Londo knighrs over and over again. Got maybe 7 in 3 hours.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I started NG+ just to see how it was. Threw on my FUGS for shits and giggles and its sort of hilarious early on. Took off like 50% of Gundyr's health before he stood up the first time. Vordt was pretty easy too.

Not sure I'll play it all the way through or not though.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
If it helps at all the char I was getting regular blue summons on is SL 82 and I hopped between Anor Londo and Grand Archives

Some waiting in between sure

Also you can just leave the game afk with blue summon flashing and it could work.. for no other good reason/personal code of ethics I don't

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
I think Concord farming might have sapped my interest in this game until they deploy the first dlc. 6 hours in at 370 luck and I have 19 concords, all armor, spells and pyromancies purchased, and have gone from 90-120

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I am thinking it might be easier to make an alt character for farron / aldritch / darkmoon summons :[

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
PC still doesn't have 1.06 does it? That's the version with the fix to darkmoon summoning.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah not going to go for plat on this. I am not a PvP guy in the first place, but there is no fucking way I am going to trudge through that shit for a fucking PS4 trophy. Finished my NG run and the last part of the game was easy to the point of being silly. One shotted solo nearly everything, even the Nameless king, and steamrolled past the zones, killing everything. It might not be the king of PvP, but MLGs with Pyro and sunbrow sword for backup is a pretty solid and fun build for beating the game. An excellent game and worth playing again at some point, but its far from the best of FROM's games and I know want to replay DS2 from start to end again as a direct result of its minor flaws. End of Fire Ending was cool, though.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Anyone have a quickie on how to get started on SOTFS? Just started a game and curious what weapon I should be going for. Thinking just doing a very straightforward strength build, pumping hp atm. Is there a weapon I should be aiming for? Right now using morningstar.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Unless they changed it, and I doubt they did, the Drangleic sword is available by dropping down a hole next to the Pursuer boss, and carries you through most of the game tbh.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Anyone have a quickie on how to get started on SOTFS? Just started a game and curious what weapon I should be going for. Thinking just doing a very straightforward strength build, pumping hp atm. Is there a weapon I should be aiming for? Right now using morningstar.
You can get a fire Longsword fairly early (I think it's where it used to be) that'll last you the entire game if you build around it. Heide knight sword as well, but it requires a bit more luck as the Heide Knight with the guaranteed drop in the forest is gone and Heide's Tower now has several. They don't guarantee a drop, though. For heavier weapons, I always had to wait til midgame to find one I liked.