Darkfall Unholy Wars

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
apparently they claimed it was a visual thing only and noone had access to commands. meanwhile admins see when other admins log in, and everyone could see.

Dashivax

N00b
Thought you were bumping because you saw all the recent changes.

Words from my clan member who is playing again.

other good changes since we've played: holdings are actually worth owning.. you boost the loot obtained from harvesting and farming mobs within the guild's area of influence. In addition each city/hamlet has a levy that fills up with a portion of objects farmed/harvested in that particular holding's area, when its full anyone can empty its contents and claim them for themselves. They also act as pvp radars, of you notice a levy filling up, someone is likely farming in the area.

villages are dropping 40k gold + rare mats.. there has been a decent fight at ever single one I've been to
Also big rework to the class system coming. Can read about it here.Darkfall Custom Roles | Darkfall Unholy Wars

They are finally catering to the original and current playerbase, instead of trying to pull in a completely new crowd of people. Removing wobble alone is almost enough for me to start playing again, but a lot of other good changes too it looks like.

Regardless of any changes though the same thing is still true, if you don't have a bunch of friends to play with you will not have fun.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I didn't realize the economy was so vibrant in this game. Enough to where they would inconvenience that many people.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Word from A duper : Darkfall

I was a duper, so kill me.

Not one of the accounts I duped on has been banned yet. More so the person who was not so smart about how they went about duping and showed me still hasn't been banned.

I did it smart because I was aware they track everything as mentioned in their previous debacle with the reporter who didn't do anything in game and then reviewed the game. I even went to a cafe with a friends laptop and another laptop, both have never played or cares to play Darkfall.

I dispersed the loot in stacks to players that were unaware of how I obtained the items. There were other ways I dispersed the loot but I would like to see how long it will takes AV to detect my characters so I will not mention anymore of my methods. None of my duped items ever went to my main in a manner that anyone could prove.

I see no way for them to fix what I have done. I know they track everything but I don't see how they can possible track or even detect what I did because I knew anything outside the norm would look suspicious as should most. As well as never mentioning a thing in Chat (obviously).

Will wait and see.
also the best part about DFUW
Unholy Ban Hammer

Nija

<Silver Donator>
They rolled back 4 days to fix a dupe that has been around 2-3 weeks.

gg shitty backup retention.