Darksiders Genesis

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i guess some of the art is the same, but the darksiders game is also designed by joe mad, whereas wow's wasn't. darksiders games were designed specifically to look like joe's art in 3d

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
i guess some of the art is the same, but the darksiders game is also designed by joe mad, whereas wow's wasn't. darksiders games were designed specifically to look like joe's art in 3d

That's really a pointless distinction. If people don't like the style, then that won't change just because you're calling it something else

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Joe Mad drew several WoW loading screens and comics, hence my "Blizzard Style" comment. Doesn't really matter who inspired who, it's a similar character design with humongous shoulders and hands, small heads, huge weapons, etc... :)
And massive shoulder pads. Don’t forget those

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That's really a pointless distinction. If people don't like the style, then that won't change just because you're calling it something else

IT'S NOT POINTLESS TO ME!

we're on the internet... what else are we supposed to do but argue about pointless distinctions?

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I watched someone speed run the Third one, spent most of their time outside of the map. Figured it was broken shit and never played it, will when it's like 15$ on steam. Liked the first and enjoyed the second, hope they get their shit together and this doesn't suck

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I watched someone speed run the Third one, spent most of their time outside of the map. Figured it was broken shit and never played it, will when it's like 15$ on steam. Liked the first and enjoyed the second, hope they get their shit together and this doesn't suck
I’m a few hours in on PS4 and haven’t seen any bugs yet. My main complaint is the shitty platforming, otherwise it’s a pretty good game so far

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
This is out (cracked as well) now and it's a rather interesting change to the series. Co-op ARPG, runs smooth, heavy on humour. Only a little bit in but the initial impressions are positive.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
It's relatively pretty and runs well, but doesn't play very nice with ultrawide and not sure if I'm a fan of the music yet (feels like it's a mix of World of Warcraft cinematic music and Downey Jr. Sherlock Holmes)