Dating minors

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Siliconemelons

Old boss from many moons and jobs ago-

Got into "the biker scene" like street bikes not cruisers.

There are always chick's hanging around to be the latest en style backpack.

He got involved with this one girl "who was 22" - she's been part of the crew he hung with for about a year- commonly drank at bars during this entire time with her own I.D. etc.

She didn't look particularly young, not that she looked old, but it's not like "hey, you are 14"

Well he started dating her, while he was trying to divorce his current literally psychological to wife.

Turns out she was 17, 16 when they started dating- so the crazy wife somehow found out her I'd was fake and her real age - called the cops.

Old boss says they didn't fuck, she says they didn't fuck- even her parents are like "if she said so, she didn't" and supported them- cops had to drop the case because it was someone with no real knowledge.

Whileist this long drawn out process is going on, she turned 18 and now the cray wife can't do shit.

TL DR: you can "date" anyone you want, you cannot have sex... as they get you on statutory rape, not "going out with a minor" also, if you, somehow, marry a minor (within reason) you are GTG... not like you can date a 9yr old and have her parents sign off on the wedding and there u go...there are other protections involved... unless your Muslim or something then it's okay with the liberals.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
You have to remember that it is all the parents liking you or not And whether or not sex is involved when she is under the age of consent.. good rule of thumb, if you are not sure of the consent age, LOOK IT UP! If she is younger than that, personally, I'd wait until she is old enough. For the record, I was 18 when I started dating my wife. She was 15. We have been together since June 22 1984. Married since Sept 3 1995.
the math is a little funky, but that's like what i would consider normal.

the usual age for in incoming high school freshman is 14 and when you graduate is usually 18, we seen it all where an incoming freshman girl is "fresh" meat and prey for the high school senior. the schlubbiest 17yr old loser is still a king in the freshman boyfriend pool, especially with that "senior jacket"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
You have to remember that it is all the parents liking you or not And whether or not sex is involved when she is under the age of consent.. good rule of thumb, if you are not sure of the consent age, LOOK IT UP! If she is younger than that, personally, I'd wait until she is old enough. For the record, I was 18 when I started dating my wife. She was 15. We have been together since June 22 1984. Married since Sept 3 1995.
Does you wife know you are a cradle robber?

• 1Worf

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I know a guy that went to jail for banging a fifteen year old and getting caught at her house while he was 18. In the USA you fuck highschoolers in high school, and college chicks in college. If you pull high school chicks in college it’s like you can’t play in the big leagues, but also could get in trouble. Lol.

Also keep in mind this is more around hookup culture. I know plenty of people dated a girl for 3 years from 15 and he turns 18 and she’s still 17 and it just kind of works because everybody is kind of consenting parents included.

The real answer as an adult now is that women are a waste of time at that age.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Technically I was 17 not 18 but our first date was not until after my 18th birthday. Parents were fine with us dating since her mother's best friend worked with my step mother so I got a good reference. We did everything except sex, I wasn't a must fuck her now now now person and respected her wish to be a Virgin when we got married. Didn't realize at the time it would take 11 years but.... (3 years high school 4 yrs college 4 yrs grad school)

• 1WTF

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I don't think I ever dated a woman for more than two weeks without either banging or deciding to go separate ways. If I really loved someone I think I could subsist on bj's and hj's and stuff until we were married. I would've gotten married a lot sooner though.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
As juniors and seniors in high school, my circle of friends were aware that freshman girls could land us in jail. I mean, theoretically. Not that any of us had touched a boob or anything.

• 1Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I once dated a 14 year old girl I met over the Internet. Turned out she was a liar, and a bad one at that. She told me she was an FBI agent. Everyone knows 14 year olds can't be FBI agents!

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Nothing would happen if everyone involved was fine with it....but if a parent doesn't like the guy, he's fucked for life.
Land of Freedom! Only in America...and Saudia Arabia... and Iran...

desktop-american-flag-eagle-pictures-800x600.jpg

• 2Picard
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You're a teacher, right? Hopefully you don't teach anything related to logic or reasoning.

• 1Like