Dawngate - MOBA from Waystone

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yep, nearly forgot i signed up for this a while ago, had no clue the beta was coming up.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Can we get some info from anyone who's been playing the beta?

A small review, anything?

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Bit of a necro: but anyone in the beta? have a spare key?

Looks like they have added a decent amount of heroes.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
not too necro but, i just turned on twitch and this code works for beta, : 9HNE-SX9E-MTNF-F6NA i just signed up they had a stream going with the code and now they are playing.

figured maybe someone would be interested, not sure how long it will work for.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
8t2v pntp d6u6 v43h

thats another one, these guys seem retarded they said they dont think they need voice chat in game because skype is already out there, so i ask you expect us to skype with 4 other randoms they actually answer me and say, "ive done it in solo que once in league, we all got on skype"

lol derp

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
There is no room for a yet easier simple dumbed down moba. League has it right in simplified mechanics with a symmetrical map - and very roll oriented hero design. Maybe a few people will have fun - but they would have never played the two good mobas.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
This is a 500 use beta key they posted on a twitch stream at around 4:20pm cst. Have at it.

BXJX-LXCC-52V5-L269

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wow those went fast
frown.png

regret_sl

shitlord
They sent out some beta keys today and I got one but don't have time to play another MOBA atm. First come first serve.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Ive been in beta a while but cant really say im thrilled about it. Tomorrow Blizz will prly unveil gameplay footage of their MOBA and hopefully its dam good.

sebur

Bronze Squire
I have been playing this off and on every weekend with my friends. I have to say as a current League player, former HoN/Dota2/Dota player this game offers nothing fucking new that will keep me playing. The champs are very meh and pretty much copy cats of what is currently out there. In fact I can't even really tell you much about it because it is really forgettable. The last 3 games I played just now with my friends, I was so bored I actually just put music on and played.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea it's basically DOA. Art style might as well be League, uninspired character design everywhere, no previous IP/loyalty to back it (also, EA). It did have a couple neat ideas with character roles, where you can pick and chose how you want to gain gold (focus on minion farm, champ kills, or passive gain near minion farm etc), but outside that I can't think of a single interesting thing they did.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Ya, now that you mention it, that is probably the only thing of interest being the pick your gold income thing. The thing is I suppose it just replaces masteries but it is a little different.