DayZ, Arma2, Arma3

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
One of these days I'm going to open the door to the barracks shower and find two dudes getting lathered up.

I swear.
wishful thinking, Bisi...

rrr_img_58524.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Time to set up a twitch recording where this happens

100k views guarenteed

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
More notes being added on to address combat logging.

Login: Player queuing system introduced. Penalty waiting time added for switching server or disconnecting a server quickly

Login: Players receive a login timeout when disconnect, increased if disconnect within 30 minutes of joining (max 5 minutes)

Login: When players logout, their avatar sits on ground for 30 seconds. Players must make sure they logout somewhere safe

Muurloen

Ruined items not being usable is gonna create some change in the PvP landscape as well. Gonna have to land headshots or you will be running the risk of fucking up your kill's items.

Disp_sl

shitlord
The 30 second logout timer is awesome. That's a feature they have in Origins and it virtually eliminates combat logging. I was really hoping they would implement that into the SA, so really glad to see it.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
They really need to implement some more fun updates.

Vehicles and tents already!

Disp_sl

shitlord
If they just put in gear respawn that would be enough for me to at least play it a bit. I have a feeling that'll be one of the last things they implement though and won't go in until they mess with zombie ai and spawning.

Muurloen

Finally found a SKS on one of the experimental servers. It was in one of the piano residential buildings, which also spawns Mosins and shotguns. It also takes the PU Scope as an attachment. Haven't found any bullets yet to fire it, but I'll imagine it won't have as much kick as the Mosin does. I do own one in RL and only kicks bad when I bump fire it.

kemuel

Lord Nagafen Raider
Add me on steam, always looking for some squad play. steamid: kemuel0512
I have decked out Hardcore and Softcore characters.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Logged in and ... tactical vest is gone. I had been wearing it for half an hour before I last logged. That is the kind of shit that has to stop soon.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
Finally found a SKS on one of the experimental servers. It was in one of the piano residential buildings, which also spawns Mosins and shotguns. It also takes the PU Scope as an attachment. Haven't found any bullets yet to fire it, but I'll imagine it won't have as much kick as the Mosin does. I do own one in RL and only kicks bad when I bump fire it.
bump firing is for rednecks and retards... which are you?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I know nothing about guns IRL. Bump firing sounds ... bootylicious

Lemmiwinks_sl

shitlord
Game is so intense.

Was in a server of 30 people, looting Berezino. Got myself a canteen, axe, lots of food/drink, bloodbag, compass, can opener, an M4 but no ammo, 40 7.62 rounds, and a hunting backpack. Headed west to get out of town because I spotted 3 other people scurrying about. As I got out of the woods west of town, I saw a barn, so decided to investigate.

I checked it out and didnt find much except another can of food, so I crouched behind the boxes on the first floor of the barn to organize my inventory. As Im finishing up, a guy runs in and spots me. I already had my axe out but I tell him im friendly over the mike, but he pulls out his shotgun. I run towards him zig zagging and he misses his shots, and he got an axe in the face. Too bad though, because those were his only two shots and he didnt have much else.