DayZ, Arma2, Arma3

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
added two new guys to the group today, cool guys.

Steam IDs are:

Lord Kang
LostFate420

I bet the next EXP update will include the currently disabled ragdoll physics... will be cool to throw a magazine to someone across a room, or handcuff someone and throw knives at him

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Something does not belong in this picture....

rrr_img_61897.jpg

W

Wrathcaster

First video for JendrykGaming Youtube done! Well, it will be done after 8 hours of upload. First few attempts using .mp4 format and following some tutorials I found online turned out turd-quality and near unwatchable, so I switched to a new codec and rendering method in Vegas. There's a few guest appearances from beloved RR members as well!

I still need a lot of help getting the whole process nailed down and getting my channel to look more professional, so if anyone here does a lot of video editing or can help me with a bit of DayZ related artwork, let me know. I'll make you famous! Well, not really. And I can't pay you. But I may trade sexual favors in-game, and plenty of beans, so that's something.

Will post the true HD quality vidya when Youtube decides to cooperate. If anyone wants to be involved in future vids, let me know. I'm probably going to do a how-to and noob guide series next, and one of them is going to include a primer on squad tactics. I need as many as I can get to demonstrate how squads of more than 5 tend to get you face raped.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
hilights:

Crafting: SKS paint recipe
Crafting: Firefighter Axe paint recipe
Crafting: B95 paint recipe
Gear: Green and black variant of firefighter axe added
Gear: Rabbit leg, boar steak and chicken breasts added
Gear: Green and black variant of SKS
Gear: Green and black variant of B95

what's frustrating is that most of the 0.42 update notes are the same notes that were in 0.37, making it difficult to actually determine at a glance what has been changed and what hasn't.

duno why they keep doin this

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
OR

Anyways... there is a new unnamed town west of Svetlo, and within it there is a new structure. I am going to call it a saloon as it has a bar area, a place to lounge and a place upstairs to get your business on. Review the following.

rrr_img_62020.jpg

rrr_img_62021.jpg

rrr_img_62022.jpg

rrr_img_62023.jpg

rrr_img_62024.jpg

rrr_img_62025.jpg

On a side note with this new town, it is still in development. I did notice a change in the layout of the town from 0.37 to 0.42. So everything that is there now is subject to change. In the mean time it is a great place to get loaded out with civilian weapons (especially since zombies are not spawning there atm), and the ammo to go with them before moving to a military installation to gear up further.

W

Wrathcaster

I gave up on this video, for now, as far as the upload degradation on Youtube goes, so I'll leave it as-is and try to get the quality right on the next one. Can't wait to try out the new stuff in Muur's post!

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
new shizz
schweet!

I've been enjoying mystery town... look forward to splorin the new update!

did you overwrite your first upload with this one? or just remove the original?

you're not getting your positive comment OR your like back, just for that.

btw, super kudos to you and you friend recording the music... I love me some 50s and 60s jazz, Verve and Blue Note... despite the digital instruments, that's one swanky jazz theme song.... LOVE IT

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
ran into this guy at NE Airstrip...

http://www.youtube.com/user/canberkakbas1

he spoke poor english, but i could tell he was friendly... turns out he's practically the Turkish Pewdie Pie... he was recording for YouTube the whole time.. i led him to the new town outside NE, and met his friend, and learned to speak some arabic phrases... he was singing star spangled banner, all sorts of funny shit.. had girls in the background.. we were hangin out on Steam Voice Chat for quite some time

god bless DayZ diplomacy

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
new annoying bug...

DON'T SPRAY PAINT YOUR SKS RIFLE!

0009707: SKS doesn't allow full reload after paint
I had an SKS rifle in my inventory, fully reloaded, when I applied the spray paint on it. I might have lost the ammo that was inside, but I also cannot reload the gun fully, I can only chamber a single round in it.

1. Get a SKS rifle.
2. Apply spray paint on it
3. Attempt to load and it should only say: chamber the SKS (with a single round)

Syringed_sl

shitlord
Just caught this for the first time tonight. Fricken hilarious.

FrankieOnPC is one of the only guys who makes 30-40 minute videos for DayZ that I will actually watch all the way through. An unusual amount of people who make DayZ media think that their audience is actually interested in hearing them ramble about shit while they run 5k to the NW Airfields for a half-hour with no editing. Frankie has great editing, is a smart player, and runs into the best people the game has to offer.

The hope of running into people like the Morgan Freeman impersonator is the carrot that keeps me playing DayZ as I'm holding down the W key with a quarter. Or maybe these guys....

This guy RPs a psychopathic Electrician who hunts people at night to "collect their overdue bills in money or blood." Pretty similar idea to the Dead Rising Psychopaths and he's planning a series for it.

This one has a mostly accurate Beavis and Butthead impersonator who trolls along the eastern coast as they head to Elektro.