DayZ, Arma2, Arma3

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
ox1thqA.jpg

W

Wrathcaster

If anyone's interested in playing some Epoch with the group we've got running, shoot me a PM. We've been playing on the new NAPF map on a really cool server that has AI missions, an entire AI military island, and a ton of other custom features. I've been having more fun with it recently than I can recall in DayZ. We've still got a TS server going and a squad of ~8 guys on regularly.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
FUCK, broken leg by the NWAF. Been crawling around trying to find a twig or morphine for the last 3 hrs. FML
that shit happened to me the other day, took me forever til i killed myself. I was in some little town no one ever goes and somehow broke my leg. I found like 2 bottles of disinfectant and just drank them got sick, but i ended up just crawling off a building over and over and i died! not sure if it was from the fall or the disinfectant.

Trollocaust

Lord Nagafen Raider
that shit happened to me the other day, took me forever til i killed myself. I was in some little town no one ever goes and somehow broke my leg. I found like 2 bottles of disinfectant and just drank them got sick, but i ended up just crawling off a building over and over and i died! not sure if it was from the fall or the disinfectant.
Yeah im way too geared up to suicide. Anyone else still playing this? More fun running with people.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
new patch up for those still playing...

and if you are, come join us in epoch and have 10x more fun

Experimental Branch
2014-05-22

ETA to Stable: No current ETA, dependent on testing results

Known Issues
Severe rubber-banding issue
Client Crashes

New
Action: Cancel current action
Action: Chopping Down Trees
Action: Drinking from Ponds animation
Action: Search for Berries
Action: Picking Apples
Action: Dig up for worms
Action: Mine stone with pickaxe
Action: Raw Boar Steak
Action: Wild Boar Pelt
Action: Fishing action
Action: Tear out pages from books
Action: Bladed melee weapons can be sharpen on a stone (only badly damaged blades)
Action: Ashwood stick can be cut into pieces with a hacksaw
Action: Skin a deer with a knife, machete
Item: Road flare
Item: Fireplace Kit
Item: Fishing hook
Item: Composite Arrow
Item: Firewood
Building: New Industrial building
Event: Helicopter crashsites spawn at server start (3 per server)
Weapon: AKM with 30 rnd mag, 75 rnd mag, PSO1 Scope
Weapon: Longhorn (using 7.52mm)
Weapon: P1 Pistol
Animals: Deer, Boar, Goat, Cow, Fish
Clothing: OREL Unit Uniform (pants + jacket)
Clothing: Police Officer Uniform (pants + jacket + cap)
Clothing: Gorka Uniform (pants + jacket)
Clothing: High capacity vest (12 slots)
Clothing: Glasses with thin frames
Crafting: Improvised courier bag from animal pelt
Loot respawn system
New Crouch walk animations
New Building Footstep Sounds

Fixed
Melee weapon damage
New "Search For Berries" pop-ups.
Zombie corpses disappear in approx. 60-80 seconds now, instead of instantly.
Zombie corpses no longer blocks players.

Cybsled

Does this new engine support a game that is better than the Epoch mod already out there? lol

Disp_sl

shitlord
So ETA to actual release is maybe 2018-ish? Isn't Rocket leaving the project in a few months too? This is what, the 3'rd gutting and restart the standalone has had?

As much as I love Dayz and Origins, this is the first game in years that I've almost immediately regretted purchasing and wished I could get a refund.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I can't blame him from not wanting to keep going. I'm sure he never expected his fun mod project to get as big as it did, and perhaps isn't finding the world of corporate game development very fulfilling.

To quote Kevin Smith, "Imagine your plan was to walk down to the convenience store to get some chocolate milk, and while there, you were gifted with an entire milk production factory to run, complete with chocolatizer for all the milk. 'You want chocolate milk? You got chocolate milk, kid!' And from that moment forward, chocolate milk becomes your life..."

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Why would they? They've already made more than most full titles ever dream of. Time to put a skeleton crew on "updates" and move on to something else.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Supposedly0.45is on experimental and if it goes well it will be released onto stable on Wednesday.

I can honestly say that I have played 1 minute of SA since picking up ARMA II & O/A for $8.00 total and playing the mod until they get their shit straight for stand alone. Perhaps when they start introducing vehicles I might fire it up. Guessing at this pace it won't until be summer 2015 until that happens.