DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
if they were sticking with Majors, wouldnt they say they were by now? they likely will stall as long as possible until they have to say something. right now they are trying to revamp his image. recent stories about him are about him and his new GF the black girl from Shazaam. "see? he likes black girls and he hasnt beaten her yet! white girls be the devil"
I mean what do they have to say? They have never even said anything about firing him. It has all been the internet assuming. You've been saying he is fired any day now for weeks.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I mean what do they have to say? They have never even said anything about firing him. It has all been the internet assuming. You've been saying he is fired any day now for weeks.
yup. the only reason they havent said anything is Loki s2 and he is black. they had no problem saying Depp was gone.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Disney is 100% in legal limbo with him, if they move to soon they open themselves up to litigation from him that could cost them far more than sitting back and seeing what happens.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Welcome to Chuk.

Zero reason to say anything until they have to. Johnny Depp blew up in their face, but if they announce they're sticking by him and more/worse shit comes out then that's probably worse. So why would they make a decision when there's still plenty of time for it to backfire?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Ezra did mush/shove a girl outside a bar at one point. But it's nowhere near the violence against women that Majors is being accused of.

• 1Like

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
surprisingly i am interested in what Supergirl will be like. why no Cavill Supes, tho?
He was supposed to be in it in a very small way prior to the Gunn take over. He shot the scenes for it iirc, but he was never a major part. Just some early scenes before Flash Time travels and a scene after the time line is "righted". They always were going to have Supergirl be the main krytonian in this. It's anybody's guess at this point if any Cavill's scenes stayed in. They probably make it to the DVD release if they cut it from the theatrical release though.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
He was supposed to be in it in a very small way prior to the Gunn take over. He shot the scenes for it iirc, but he was never a major part. Just some early scenes before Flash Time travels and a scene after the time line is "righted". They always were going to have Supergirl be the main krytonian in this. It's anybody's guess at this point if any Cavill's scenes stayed in. They probably make it to the DVD release if they cut it from the theatrical release though.
probably because Supes can time travel too and this movie wouldnt have been such a conflict if Supes was there to bigdick everything on his own. i am liking this Supergirl though. i like her edgy facial expressions. and she is a chuk type of woman so i'm digging her . she reminds me of Selma Blair. but Colombian

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
you arent going to fucking believe this.
Poker GIF by AllIn

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream

Honorable Mentions: Deadpool 2, Ironman, Spider-Man: Homecoming, V for Vendetta

Top 5:
5) Deadpool
4) Oldboy
3) A History of Violence
2) Superman (1978)
1) Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse

interesting list, definitely a bit more on the artsy side with History and Oldboy. I don't think I've seen those 2 movies although I know the basics of both. I assume its the korean Oldboy not the american one.

Deadpool 2 was kinda ass though

It was the Korean version of Oldboy. He even says that the movie kind of started off the revolution in Korean cinema, especially their action movies.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So Secret Wars is apparently going to be done by Sam Raimi as well as Doctor Strange 3. Also strong rumors that Secret Wars may be a 2 parter.

Edit: Posted in the correct thread now. Keeping this here cuz still better news than anything DC for the next couple movies at least.

Last edited:

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ezra Miller will continue being the Flash as long as director Andy Muschietti is involved in the Warner Bros. superhero franchise. During an interview on “The Discourse” podcast, Muschietti said he has no plans to recast Miller despite the actor’s history of legal troubles and alleged abuse.

“If [a sequel] happens, yes,” Muschietti said about having Miller back as the Flash. “I don’t think there’s anyone that can play that character as well as they did. The other depictions of the character are great, but this particular vision of the character, they just excelled in doing it. And, as you said, the two Barrys — it feels like a character that was made for them.”

“The Flash” producer Barbara Muschietti added, “In principal photography, Ezra was brilliant and the most committed and the most professional [actor]. Ezra gave everything for this role — physically, creatively, emotionally. They were absolutely supreme.”

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
"They". So tired of this bullshit. HE is a sick, degenerate, criminal. Get it right, fuckers.

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users