DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

Goatface

1699380085862.png

blue beetle run is done, estimated loss is $116m. think aquaman2 will finished above black adam.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
In that context Black Adam doesn't look too bad, but obviously the budgets behind those numbers are the even dumber part.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Even if you combined the grosses of all 3 2023 DC films not including Aq2, it still wouldn't give a profit for any one of them.

Goatface

Batman: The Brave and The Bold is basically hold till the film’s director, Andy Muschietti, finishes the It prequel series for Max: Welcome To Derry.

Goatface

‘Superman: Legacy' Sets María Gabriela De Faría To Play Villain The Engineer​

1700089869918.png
1700089915408.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
some of these comic book artists create real works of art in their panels, the fucking least Hollywood can do when adapting these things is make a comic book accurate costume for the pretty women playing these parts.
Probably because the CG isn't worth the cost. A lot won't even care. I don't even know if I have ever seen that villain before.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
some of these comic book artists create real works of art in their panels, the fucking least Hollywood can do when adapting these things is make a comic book accurate costume for the pretty women playing these parts.

If any director was going to give the world a Chrome Titty Monster, it would be James Gunn.

Goatface

I thought I'm a pretty big nerd but I have no clue who the fuck that is
she is from wildstorm's the authority then about 10 years later, dc's stormwatch. she is basically the T-X from terminator 3 with a lot more powers. guess the whole authority team will probably end up in the movie in some way. which will lead to the authority movie.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
View attachment 499360

blue beetle run is done, estimated loss is $116m. think aquaman2 will finished above black adam.
Ok. Aqua man being over Wonder Woman strikes me as crazy. I liked Wonder Woman. Aqua man was shit. Opinions are like assholes I know. I assume all the last few but blue beetle hit streaming at same time?

Man, comic movies are going through a 80’s video game crash level plummet in quality. We need a Nintendo to save this shit.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's ironic in hindsight Man of Steel being top 5 DCU box office and them saying at the time it's an indication nobody wants another Superman movie. Well-managed studio.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

A lot of costumes that look cool in a comic look ridiculous in real life

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users