DC Universe Online

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Clipping needs to go. It's like bunny hopping. At first it defined the men from the boys but after a few months it was just needless tedium and a huge barrier to entry for new players. If the only way you can show 'skill' in a game is by abusing a bug then the bug and the game needs fixed. I can honestly say there was never a time when i was clipping where I was like, "THIS ADDS A LOT TO THE VALUE OF MY GAME PLAY!"
On a raid, the guys that knew what they were doing with clipping led the scoreboards. My problem is that they keep changing systems, and it's too fast. First, it was clipping. Then it was weapons mastery. And now it's advanced mechanics. The devs have said that they want to make each system viable, but they aren't. Whatever the new system is wins. They keep changing stuff for change's sake. Now they are talking about adding stat clamping to all low level content and alerts? Do you think I want to spend 30 minutes running a t2 duo because you've scaled my stats down to t2? I've lost all of my dev emails when they switched to Daybreak
frown.png

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
And also, fuck the cosmic bandana for Munitions. This is the most retarded animation in the history of MMO's.

Troll_sl

shitlord
They need to just let this one die. It was fun in the beginning, but quickly lost any promise it might've had.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
They need to just let this one die. It was fun in the beginning, but quickly lost any promise it might've had.
Yeah, no. There's been a ton of content released since the beginning. The game is probably the most supported game SOE/Daybreak has had in the last five years. They are just making some weird moves as of late.

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
So after starting this again on ps4 I remembered why I enjoyed it so much. The leveling for me is just fun! Anyways, doing f2p ATM and about to hit 30 soon. My question is what dlc should I get first? Don't think I wanna go the sub route considering I did that when it first came out and I just don't have the time to take full advantage of it right now. Any help is welcome. Nature healer if that makes a difference.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How are the controls on the PS4 vs. PC? I recently bought a PS4 to play Bloodborne, but now I'm looking for other games to get for the console. I have a PC account already for DCUO, but I don't know if it can be linked to the PS4.

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
The controls on the ps4 feel better then mouse and keyboard from my perspective and I don't believe you can transfer PC characters to ps4, only ps3 to ps4.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Never played this but since its free, on steam, and the guy doing cf combat apparently worked on this / references it i figured I'd give it a shot.

Anyone play this? What do i need to know? Anyway to fuck up a character? Or just do whatever doesn't matter?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Never played this but since its free, on steam, and the guy doing cf combat apparently worked on this / references it i figured I'd give it a shot.

Anyone play this? What do i need to know? Anyway to fuck up a character? Or just do whatever doesn't matter?
Just do whatever, respecs are super cheap and you can change your base weapon at any time

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
When I downloaded it for PS3 I could not see a way to connect my SOE account and my PS3 account. Servers aren't linked either.

Nulolan

N00b
Been playing this for PC just started a couple weeks ago i'm pretty bad feel like my power level should be a lot higher if anyone has tips im a duel wielding anger/rage type i believe it was. Have to say I been having a blast if anyone is playing by all means feel free to add me.