DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Malkav

French Madman
I I'm not bothered by old faces showing up.

Well, I have no issue with Eobard showing up, but I already found Dahrk fucking boring in Arrow last season. Having to tolerate him once more is not doing this show any favor.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Season 1 was pretty bad. I actually like that they're making all the DC shows one universe. Flash and this are really the only ones I watch, though. Gave up on Arrow after Season 3 or 4. Watched a few episodes of Supergirl, but haven't been hooked.

Anyway, S2E1 was good. Hope they can keep it up without degenerating into the mess that was Season 1.

Lusiphur

Peasant
Just came here to post that I thought S2E1 was total garbage. Worse than Season 1. Guess I am in the minority.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Dunno if he is coming back. I think he's still considered a regular, so maybe after all the team dynamics are shaken out he'll come back.

I am liking this season much more than the last one.

Malkav

French Madman
Episode was a bit cringy. Sounded like it was written by a bunch of weaboos with all the japanese words mixed with english.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I am still waiting to see how they rectify Barry Allen and Flashpointing all over the damn place if he so much as sneezes in the past versus the Legends killing people and dropping zombies etc into the Civil War without much in the way of consequences

Ganthorn

N00b
I am still waiting to see how they rectify Barry Allen and Flashpointing all over the damn place if he so much as sneezes in the past versus the Legends killing people and dropping zombies etc into the Civil War without much in the way of consequences
Maybe the reason the flash point changed so much is more because of what Eobard is doing running around causing issues?

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
It's been bad from the start, and being a DC homer, it makes me sad. The CW strategy is introducing new characters via saturation bombing, so many interesting characters wasted trying to cover up the shitty writing. I foolishly got my hopes up about the JSA when it was teased at the end of last season, dunno what I was thinking.

It's really jarring when you compare the CW stuff to Shield, where they are much more deliberate when they bring in new characters. I've never cared much for Ghost Rider, but he's been awesome on Shield, and really fits into the season meta plot quite well.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I know a lot of Legends haters here, but it just got picked up for 4 more episodes this season.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I like this show, although it is my least favorite of the four CW DC shows.

I think my biggest issue with this show (especially compared to the other 3) is that NONE of these characters actually feel like super heroes. It's hard to explain, but I think it's because it seems like they spend the vast majority of every episode getting their asses kicked like a bunch of scrubs. I understand the need to have tension and put them in difficult situations, but I never got this same feeling of helplessness from Flash, Arrow, or Super Girl. I think it's especially noticeable since the Legends don't even fight super-powered enemies a lot of the time, yet still get beaten.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I really liked how they wrapped up the crossover event. Almost as if they heard my previous complaint, the legends actually felt fairly powerful in this episode against the dominators. That said, I think these characters work better when they are part of their original shows instead of being in their own ensemble in their own show.