Dead Boy Detectives

kroenen

Regimen Morum
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Dead Boy Detectives

Genre: Drama, Mystery, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

Creator: Steve Yockey

Cast: George Rexstrew, Jayden Revri, Kassius Nelson, Lukas Gage, Briana Cuoco, Jenn Lyon, Yuyu Kitamura, Ruth Connell

Overview: Charles Rowland and Edwin Payne — who decided not to enter the afterlife in order to stay on earth — investigate crimes involving the supernatural.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Hmmm, did I ever want to know if ghosts could be gay?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I haven’t watched the trailers, and am totally basing this opinion on preconceived biases against Netflix, but this show looks gay.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
But its Netflix so..
twinks kiss GIF

• 2Barf
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 3 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
This was a spinoff of Sandman.
I thought this was a spin off from their appearance in the HBO Max Doom patrol series.... Where it turns out ONE of them was gay and essentially pining for the other as I recall.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I thought this was a spin off from their appearance in the HBO Max Doom patrol series.... Where it turns out ONE of them was gay and essentially pining for the other as I recall.
In Sandman when Lucifer quits his job in Hell and closes the place down all the souls there return from whence they came. Two of them were suicides at a British boys' school. One a long time ago, and one recently. When Hell gets new leadership, and Death is returning everyone to their final destination, the two boys decide to stay on Earth and become detectives. Not sure whether all this happened in the Sandman or Lucifer comics offhand, but they also had their own comic book under the Vertigo label for a bit.

• 2Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This released yesterday. And based on the reviews, it looks like it turned out how we all knew it would.

• 1Worf
  • 1Barf

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Right on. I saw the name and immediately thought of the doom patrol trio.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
someday they will make a properly updated boy detective show. like The Hardy Boys or Encyclopedia Brown. fuck, add Nancy Drew to it. i dont care. just dont make everything fucking gay or diverse. the 70s and 80s did this so much better.

• 1Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
someday they will make a properly updated boy detective show. like The Hardy Boys or Encyclopedia Brown. fuck, add Nancy Drew to it. i dont care. just dont make everything fucking gay or diverse. the 70s and 80s did this so much better.
Used to watch this all the time as a kid. Specifically remember the mole people episode, we're thinking turned out to be people working on the sewer system, but they had hazmat suits or something, but there was a big mystery of what were these monsters coming out of the sewers.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They already did a much better version of the idea. I would have a hard time watching a new Hardy Boys after having seen the better version, and I actually did read 1-105 of the books.

1714423425360.png

• 1Solidarity

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
In Sandman when Lucifer quits his job in Hell and closes the place down all the souls there return from whence they came. Two of them were suicides at a British boys' school. One a long time ago, and one recently. When Hell gets new leadership, and Death is returning everyone to their final destination, the two boys decide to stay on Earth and become detectives. Not sure whether all this happened in the Sandman or Lucifer comics offhand, but they also had their own comic book under the Vertigo label for a bit.
Its likely that this will set this up since Netflix is running the Sandman in his own show and next season of that is supposed to be Season of the Mists. Of course since its Netflix and not the Doom Patrol continuity, we got a pallet swap on the girl and the two boys are all but certain to be gayer than Elton John having a Liberace Tribute concert in San Francisco.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database