Deadpool (2016)

Xevy

Log Wizard
Colossus was carrying her and Negasonic on his shoulders right before Francis and Deadpool final fight.

Great fucking movie , loved it. Such huge potential to be fucking awesome in upcoming sequels , so much you can fill a movie with to be awesome. The Colossus/Angel scene with the boob poping out was funny as fuck , i laughed so god damn hard at that shit just caught me so off guard with all the fighting going on and that scene happens. Just completely destroyed my self control , was fantastic. The cab driver scenes , scenes at home with his room mate , all fucking great. So many damn good scenes , fuck it was awesome. The opening credits was great as well , so are the comics this awesome? Like is the cab driver a regular and his room mate and them just having random scenes like that a common thing in each issue?

Brad2770

rrr_img_126987.jpg

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just got back from seeing it.

Set some good precedents that I hope other movies will follow - Not all though, because kids do need something.

The XMen were spot on and their uniforms were good

When I Googled who the girl was supposed to be, I exclaimed out loud. I'm glad they covered it in the movie.

Obviously all the references were pleasing.

I don't like how Angel was so impervious. If bones are broken on contact, she should have had something happen. She was no stick like in Hancock, but it's annoying when the big buff get knocked down by shrimps.
But I digress.

In summary: Moar

Edit: Old enough to appreciate bonus

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So many great scenes. Stuff just comes out of nowhere and leaves your jaw hanging open while laughing. The part with the regenerating hand and the line " Maybe it will feel bigger!!!" was just perfect. Easily the best movie with any X-men reference. I wish the fight scenes were all that realistic with super hero movies. I am looking forward to the home version as I am curious just how much they add to the movie. There are more movies that I am looking forward too but I am sure this movie will be top 3 if not #1 for the year.

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
I don't remember colossus ever being that 'goody two shoes' in the comics. I thought he had started out working for criminals as a hired hand and such, and he has generally been in the grey area morally. I suppose he's 'post xavier' in this movie, where he has been converted over, so it's fine. But, I've always liked him as a character alot. Visually, always thought he looked pretty awesome. Was my favorite character to play on that old Xmen arcade game side scroller with 4-6 players. So, I was just glad he was in the movie.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just saw it, and it was funny, different and plotless. As one reviewer said, stop now, lighting won't strike twice. I agree.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Just saw it, and it was funny, different and plotless. As one reviewer said, stop now, lighting won't strike twice. I agree.
Of course not. It was a perfect storm with Star Wars dying down, etc..etc... That said they'll still be good if they make 60-100m films. The most important thing is that the real Deadpool now exists in the movie canon. Where they can use him is anyone's guess, but they don't necessarily need a voice so I expect him to be CGI'd into Apocalypse post credits or something.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I enjoyed how the author constantly takes pot shots at anyone who isn't a 15 year old white male as someone with the same mentality as being the target audience. SJWs gonna SJW, I guess.

Saw the movie again, and it holds up. Even though I knew certain jokes were coming, I still couldn't help but laugh. The pacing is pretty much dead on to keep it rolling.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
There is a SJW blogger for Tor.com who liked the movie but was butt hurt over the male vs female nudity, the bring your girlfriend line, and the Star Wars/made you in a lab line. Her point is that girls like comics and Star Wars and studios can't see past the white male. My point is... she's a dumbass. This whole check your privilege shit is so out of control. Why can't we just enjoy movies and shows for what they are?