Deadpool (2016)

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Just sitting down to watch this now, in a 500 seat theater with only 35 people. So nice to be able to spread out and not smell other people's stink.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Saw the movie. Was good, but I couldn't shake the feeling it was missing something. Basically, I think generally Deadpool needs someone to play off of and I just felt the rest of the characters were only so-so and didn't really challenge Reynolds at all. None of the other characters were really flawed or really poorly acted, it just felt like it was the Ryan Reynolds show. Hopefully DP2 will have a strong counter to Deadpool's wit.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Saw the movie. Was good, but I couldn't shake the feeling it was missing something. Basically, I think generally Deadpool needs someone to play off of and I just felt the rest of the characters were only so-so and didn't really challenge Reynolds at all. None of the other characters were really flawed or really poorly acted, it just felt like it was the Ryan Reynolds show. Hopefully DP2 will have a strong counter to Deadpool's wit.
I really enjoyed it, I agree going forward he will need to have a recurring play off (same person or not).

Cybsled

Got around to seeing this today. Add another chip to the "great flick" pile.

Sequel definitely needs a Wolverine cameo at the very least.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I've seen it twice, and enjoyed it a lot both times, but both times felt like I should be loving it more. I couldn't put my finger on it but I think you nailed it. I saw glimpses of it with the give and take with DP and Colossus, and DP and Negasonic. There needs to be more of that kind of stuff. There was plenty of one liner "fox couldn't afford more X-Men" stuff, give me more back and forth shit talk.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Dear deadpool was hilarious, if you pay attention, some of the sex scenes are in there for a frame or two... last one has ryan nude with vanessa...ahem.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I saw glimpses of it with the give and take with DP and Colossus, and DP and Negasonic.
With Daredevil back at Marvel I guess that means we won't be getting any DP/Bullseye shenanigans=/

xpowt3.jpg

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
With Daredevil back at Marvel I guess that means we won't be getting any DP/Bullseye shenanigans=/

xpowt3.jpg
Deadpool v Bullseye is my favorite from the comics.

Deadpool picking a fight with Wolverine (on the advice of his therapist Dr. Bong) by shoryukening Kitty is a close second.

rrr_img_127216.jpg

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
For those that are huge supporters of the R rating impact of this film, the success of this film is giving the writers better control of the final wolverine film. Not sure how much weight it has but apparently they will be able to do a more brutal final Wolverine film and more accurate to the old man wolverine.

Homsar

I love Lobo but he isnt better than Deadpool and doesnt have anywhere near the amount of fans. If Lobo was green lit there is no way to make the movie low budget like Deadpool, there would have to be so much CGI ect. They should first do an animated film, a live action Lobo would need to be atleast 130m +

Column_sl

shitlord
LOL an animated movie, do you ever leave the house?

When is the last time an R rated animated movie has been in the theaters...

And sorry Nerds, the general public didn't know who Deadpool was till this movie came out so the argument of who has the most Wall scroll hangin shut ins is not even a debate.

Lobo Sucks
4166508-8109197164-Lobo_.gif

Homsar

Deadpool is massive at any of the comic conventions not Lobo, also The Killing Joke is going to be animated R rating and I cant wait

Column_sl

shitlord
Deadpool is massive at any of the comic conventions not Lobo, also The Killing Joke is going to be animated R rating and I cant wait
Comic Conventions? you know how small of a section that is of society...... If they relied on that fandom movies wouldn't make a cent.

And Killing Joke won't be in the theatres.

Just an FYI GOTG was one of the shittiest Marvel properties for years, and still pretty much is. The movie turned it around, not vice versa.

Comic fandom means Zilch.