Deadpool (2016)

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I watched this for the first time with my fiancee this weekend. She is not a super hero fan by any stretch but she really enjoyed it (as did I). I was somewhat shocked. There were a few areas it felt like it was trying too hard, but overall an enjoyable time.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just got done watching this and it's my favorite superhero movie ever. Just fucking great!

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Just got done watching this and it's my favorite superhero movie ever. Just fucking great!
Same. Just watched it tonight. Was fantastic. Violence, nudity, swearing, comedy, it had everything. I think my favorite part about the movie was that it didn't take itself too seriously. I knew people had said it was funny, but I didn't realize it was going to be that funny. My only minor complaint was about Colossus. I don't get why they made him totally CGI. Would've been better with just a really tall bodybuilder in an armored suit. He looked so fake, it was kinda distracting.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
My only minor complaint was about Colossus. I don't get why they made him totally CGI. Would've been better with just a really tall bodybuilder in an armored suit. He looked so fake, it was kinda distracting.
That's what osmium looks like. That's pretty much exactly how Colossus would actually look if he existed.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, Colossus was fucking perfect. Doing a transformation for the sake of it would waste money and look retarded. Colossus was a foil, nothing more.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Weirdly enough, i'm not all that big of a Deadpool fan, movie was greatness though. Colossus was my major nerdgasm selling factor through my sitting. He was the perfect on-screen x-men to date other than the wolverine typecast set by Hugh. He didn't have the red/yellow, or the Zangief underpants, but the flat top was on point.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Having watched this movie many times, I can honestly say that it gets as close to perfect as a movie can for what it was attempting to do.

Colossus was perfect. I actually think their lower than normal budget was an advantage. Often, special effects tend to take away from the movie's story. This movie did such a great job with portraying colossus in his mutated form that I honestly would be disappointed to see his human one. In my mind, the transformation would have taken away from his character.

Jive Turkey

Karen
Yeah, Colossus was fucking perfect. Doing a transformation for the sake of it would waste money and look retarded. Colossus was a foil, nothing more.
This. Colossus looked so awesome. I think it's one of the few times they've actually completely nailed the look of a superhero. And I thought the CG was great too; he always looked like he belong in the scenes

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
My only minor complaint was about Colossus. I don't get why they made him totally CGI. Would've been better with just a really tall bodybuilder in an armored suit.
Well there was a big tall guy under all of that CGI.

Colossus-Performer-02202016.jpg

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Colossus was 5 people, pretty awesome and one of my favorite things about the movie's production.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
What worries me a little is making a sequel now that also measures up and isn't something of a disappointment.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't think there's any way a sequel can measure up to the first, but as long as it's a good movie that's more than enough for me.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Deadpool normally doesnt have many good villains for the most part. Only villian I can think of that is great is Taskmaster, you could say wolverine or other characters but they arent really villains. If anything deadpool would be the villain

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Deadpool has the best villains! Dr. Bong! Batroc the Leaper(though he's MCU)! Tiger Shark!

Yeah he doesn't really have much of his own rogues gallery, always been kind of a Marvel nomad with his character interactions. I mean who else is there, T-Ray?