Deadpool & Wolverine

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
. Sounds fucking exhausting to have to swipe through hundreds of videos to find something interesting.

That's not what's happening, it's a constant scroll of videos it thinks you'll like. If you instantly scroll to the next video then it knows to serve you less of that kind of content.

If you watch or interact in any way then it serves up more.

When you upload the view stats tell you about audience retention etc, when they scrolled to next video. Which is why tiktok gurus preach having a good hook, and a good reason to watch to the end.

The theory behind tiktok is that the ease and speed of getting to the next video is a constant dopamine hit

www.forbes.com/sites/johnkoetsier/2020/01/18/digital-crack-cocaine-the-science-behind-tiktoks-success/amp/

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I don't know if tiktok/youtube or the people who actually do that behavior (scrolling and watching video after video) are the root cause of the problem.

All I know is they both need to go on the fire for the human race to persist.

• 12Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Super excited. Not enough boobs. And surprisingly not enough wolvie for his name being in the title.

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
Know what would be cool? If Deadpool tries to build a team, but fucking hates all the other superheroes. So he ends up just jumping around the Multi-Verse to create a whole team of Wolverine spin-offs. lol

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
WHAT THE FUCK IS "TVA", YOU FUCKING NERDS?!
Tired Oh No GIF by Marvel Studios

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't know id rank the TV shows. Loki, Hawkeye and What if? Are the top 3, I put Moon Knight above Wanda which I know most disagree. Everything else is complete garbage

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
I don't know id rank the TV shows. Loki, Hawkeye and What if? Are the top 3, I put Moon Knight above Wanda which I know most disagree. Everything else is complete garbage
Everything but Hawkeye and loki sorta are fucking garbage.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users