DEAL ALERT: Buy 2 Get 1 Free on "Over a Thousand Titles" at Target Next Week

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Wish there were 3 next gen games I wanted but didn't already own.

Sulrn

Deuces
How is a buy 2 get 1 free such a major deal that it warrants it's own thread when there is already a good deals thread? That's only 30% off at best assuming all three games are similarly priced.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Sulrn likes his forums clean. The topics can only relate to video games and they cannot be even remotely close to another topic.

Fuck you Sean for trying to save people money. FUCK YOU.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Quit shitting the thread up with Sean insults. Go to Ask Amod if you feel the need and say whatever you want there.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Quit shitting the thread up with Sean insults. Go to Ask Amod if you feel the need and say whatever you want there.
Why should they? He doesn't contain his insults to that thread when he randomly lashes out.

This is a shit thread, he earned it. If someone else would've started this thread he probably would have called them retard moron bads or something. DEAL ALERT 33% off video games next week? Give me a fuckin break. Merge this dumb shit in to the deals thread.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I don't think you should have to limit arguing or insulting Sean to that thread. If everyone is debating or arguing call each other whatever you want, but completely unprovoked shit like this just shits threads up. Every post Sean makes is going to get someone talking about welfare or whatever. This thread is perfectly fine. The "deals" thread says "Steam and Digital Sale". This is neither.

Thread is staying as is.

Sulrn

Deuces
I don't think you should have to limit arguing or insulting Sean to that thread. If everyone is debating or arguing call each other whatever you want, but completely unprovoked shit like this just shits threads up. Every post Sean makes is going to get someone talking about welfare or whatever. This thread is perfectly fine. The "deals" thread says "Steam and Digital Sale". This is neither.

Thread is staying as is.
Read the thread. There are several deals that do not pertain strictly to steam or digital distro.

Needless

Toe Sucker
so, make a physical / non-digital deals sticky and keep the digital thread to itself.. no need to DEAL ALERT each non digital sale somebody sees lol
2 deal threads, one digital, the other non. Yay?

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Or just not give a shit when once in a blue moon a thread gets posted about something like this? How often are these popping up to even be a problem? Would anyone care if it had not been Sean posting this? If I had to bet, I'd say "No.".

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Or just not give a shit when once in a blue moon a thread gets posted about something like this? How often are these popping up to even be a problem? Would anyone care if it had not been Sean posting this? If I had to bet, I'd say "No.".
You try making one and see how fast it'll be IBTR?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
These don't pop up, because people are smart enough to put them in the deals sticky. It's not that this one is a problem, it's the first of what could become an annoying trend.

If it wasn't Sean, and people ripped on the OP, you wouldn't be defending it, you'd be merging or rickshawing it.

Sulrn

Deuces
Does the thread receive more attention because Sean posted it, yes. Would it have been called out if someone else posted it, yes.