DEAL ALERT: Buy 2 Get 1 Free on "Over a Thousand Titles" at Target Next Week

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
If it wasn't Sean, and people ripped on the OP, you wouldn't be defending it, you'd be merging or rickshawing it.
You're right, I probably wouldn't be, but as I said in my post I don't think you or Sulrn would be ripping the OP if it were someone else. I guess we'll never know, but I hope you both remain vigilant in the future for any threads like this. Anyway, it looks like Sean posted the link in that thread already, so you can just let this thread fall off the page, never to be seen again.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Gawd damnit. Now we have to have a vote for Sean again. Will this never end?

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Any console-related deals I usually post in the respective game's thread. Any deals like this are usually bullshit, as they mark the games up to MSRP and try to get you into the store with a "sale".

Most console games drop in price pretty quick, other than Nintendo's main line-up.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is it possible to buy the games and then return two of them unopened to gamestop for full store credit?

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Gamestop probably needs a receipt, right? WalMart, on the other hand...

spronk

FPS noob
or you can just put the game down your pants and walk out for free! FREE!!!!!

* do not attempt if black

Sulrn

Deuces
Feel free to enlighten me where I was "ripping" Sean, Soyc?.

Go to page 3 of the section to Mist's thread the mods were too lazy to move. I gave that thread more chaff through joking around than being straight up here, and I have nothing but respect for Mist.

Wait. That would require you to do something besides troll for a fight. So here's that thread for you:Breaking News

It's pretty clear when and where I give Sean shit. Hint: This isn't one of those occurrences.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Feel free to enlighten me where I was "ripping" Sean, Soyc?.

Go to page 3 of the section to Mist's thread the mods were too lazy to move. I gave that thread more chaff through joking around than being straight up here, and I have nothing but respect for Mist.

Wait. That would require you to do something besides troll for a fight. So here's that thread for you:Breaking News

It's pretty clear when and where I give Sean shit. Hint: This isn't one of those occurrences.
Nobody ever reported that thread to move it. Posting "Please move this" in the thread is only effective if a moderator reads every single post on this forum, which doesn't happen(nor is it realistic). This is a perfect example of the proper use of the report function.

I'm sorry that you think I'm trolling for an argument; I'm really not.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Nobody ever reported that thread to move it. Posting "Please move this" in the thread is only effective if a moderator reads every single post on this forum, which doesn't happen(nor is it realistic). This is a perfect example of the proper use of the report function.

I'm sorry that you think I'm trolling for an argument; I'm really not.
This post has been reported for being argumentative.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
nOlVeBP.gif