Dear Erronius

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
I think those would be objectively worse. The inward curve would reduce the viewing angle. You'd have to set up a single chair or couch at the optimum viewing spot and then everyone else can get fucked.
exactly this.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I think those would be objectively worse. The inward curve would reduce the viewing angle. You'd have to set up a single chair or couch at the optimum viewing spot and then everyone else can get fucked.

That is kinda the point.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
He called the geek squad to clean the virus off of his computer. That was the geek squad's reaction.

Even I wouldn't resort to Geeksquad. Christ sake. Just call me a bitch while you're at it.

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Erronius gave me Xcom 2 and I hit him back with Shadow of Mordor. Was using my want list as a means to track games I might play at some point. Guess Steam is getting the better part of this deal. But was such a nice surprise. Not because of the game, but the "thought" lol.

You didn't need to gift me anything, but I appreciate it all the same.

This is just my Christmas thing. I figure most of the year we're absolute shitbags to each other, so why not spread a little cheer around and moderately troll people at the same time?

Maybe you get garbage. Maybe you get a premium non-discounted title. It's really a toss-up, unless you don't have a wishlist, then that tends to tip the odds towards trolling and garbage, LOL

What choked me up a little was seeing people on my friends list, that I gave cheap games to, actually log on afterwards and play those fucking games. It brought a tear to my eye, no lie.

brings-a-tear-to-my-eye.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
You didn't need to gift me anything, but I appreciate it all the same.

This is just my Christmas thing. I figure most of the year we're absolute shitbags to each other, so why not spread a little cheer around and moderately troll people at the same time?

Maybe you get garbage. Maybe you get a premium non-discounted title. It's really a toss-up, unless you don't have a wishlist, then that tends to tip the odds towards trolling and garbage, LOL

What choked me up a little was seeing people on my friends list, that I gave cheap games to, actually log on afterwards and play those fucking games. It brought a tear to my eye, no lie.

brings-a-tear-to-my-eye.gif
I think it would break me if I bought someone a futa game as a joke and they ended up not only accepting it but putting 30+ hrs into it.

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I think it would break me if I bought someone a futa game as a joke and they ended up not only accepting it but putting 30+ hrs into it.

If you wanted a Futa game, all you had to do was ask!

Friend request sent

_99Bp_.gif

• 2Worf