Dear Erronius

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
I think those would be objectively worse. The inward curve would reduce the viewing angle. You'd have to set up a single chair or couch at the optimum viewing spot and then everyone else can get fucked.
exactly this.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I think those would be objectively worse. The inward curve would reduce the viewing angle. You'd have to set up a single chair or couch at the optimum viewing spot and then everyone else can get fucked.

That is kinda the point.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
He called the geek squad to clean the virus off of his computer. That was the geek squad's reaction.

Even I wouldn't resort to Geeksquad. Christ sake. Just call me a bitch while you're at it.

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Erronius gave me Xcom 2 and I hit him back with Shadow of Mordor. Was using my want list as a means to track games I might play at some point. Guess Steam is getting the better part of this deal. But was such a nice surprise. Not because of the game, but the "thought" lol.

You didn't need to gift me anything, but I appreciate it all the same.

This is just my Christmas thing. I figure most of the year we're absolute shitbags to each other, so why not spread a little cheer around and moderately troll people at the same time?

Maybe you get garbage. Maybe you get a premium non-discounted title. It's really a toss-up, unless you don't have a wishlist, then that tends to tip the odds towards trolling and garbage, LOL

What choked me up a little was seeing people on my friends list, that I gave cheap games to, actually log on afterwards and play those fucking games. It brought a tear to my eye, no lie.

brings-a-tear-to-my-eye.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
You didn't need to gift me anything, but I appreciate it all the same.

This is just my Christmas thing. I figure most of the year we're absolute shitbags to each other, so why not spread a little cheer around and moderately troll people at the same time?

Maybe you get garbage. Maybe you get a premium non-discounted title. It's really a toss-up, unless you don't have a wishlist, then that tends to tip the odds towards trolling and garbage, LOL

What choked me up a little was seeing people on my friends list, that I gave cheap games to, actually log on afterwards and play those fucking games. It brought a tear to my eye, no lie.

brings-a-tear-to-my-eye.gif
I think it would break me if I bought someone a futa game as a joke and they ended up not only accepting it but putting 30+ hrs into it.

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I think it would break me if I bought someone a futa game as a joke and they ended up not only accepting it but putting 30+ hrs into it.

If you wanted a Futa game, all you had to do was ask!

Friend request sent

_99Bp_.gif

• 2Worf