I hate you.jpg

• 49Worf
  • 5Double Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 60 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Jeeeeez! Why do black people always seem awkward when accepting gifts!!

/s

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Erronius gave me Xcom 2 and I hit him back with Shadow of Mordor. Was using my want list as a means to track games I might play at some point. Guess Steam is getting the better part of this deal. But was such a nice surprise. Not because of the game, but the "thought" lol.

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Do you like that curved monitor? I thought they were going to be all the rage when they first came out, but they seem to have petered out quick. The one time I used one, I couldn't tell a difference other than triggering my OCD.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
As close as you sit and with that lighting, it's no wonder your eyes are bad.

Oh wait

Last edited:
  • 26Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 28 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Do you like that curved monitor? I thought they were going to be all the rage when they first came out, but they seem to have petered out quick. The one time I used one, I couldn't tell a difference other than triggering my OCD.
I just received a G9 for Xmas and love it. Games not supporting the res sucks but, fuck it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

Oh wait

Fuck you and whatever gods you worship!

• 8Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 9 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

At this size and curve you definitely notice. I do love it. Be warned some games don't support the resolution (5120x1440) and you get black bars.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Have any of you tried one of those curved 75 inch tvs? I wonder if it is worth it?

I think those would be objectively worse. The inward curve would reduce the viewing angle. You'd have to set up a single chair or couch at the optimum viewing spot and then everyone else can get fucked.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user