Dear Shinobyi (photoshop guy)

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
yeah those are pretty cool. It'd be really neat if they could all be tied into a logo for the forum. the shield logo sucks swamp donkey tits
smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Just do what everyone else does when they want a piece of software. Go to the Piratebay and download it.

Cybsled

The last S in sports should be Tebow doing his kneel from the side (kinda looks like a S), but he is kneeling before Raptor Jesus.

xrg

Golden Squire
Other Games one is great. Sports one can eat a bag of dicks=P
Haha, I was wondering is anyone was going to say anything about that one. I almost never go into that forum, but somehow I wound up in the NBA thread last year when Mippo/Gaige were flipping out after every Heat game and I figured I'd go with the "Crown the Heat!" meme.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Even as a heat fan, I thought that meme was pretty funny. You should try to make the crown look like a cheap burger king crown, though, then it'd be spot on
biggrin.png

biggrin.png

biggrin.png

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Then I started doing photoshop contests...
I'd be down to participate in a PS contest and depending on the topic/prize associated, I'm sure some other folks would enjoy getting in on the action as well. My PS skills are, "meh", at best, so I could probably learn a lot from people making fun of my work.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Man, I really like that other games banner. I farted around making logos and t-shirt designs and stuff for various organizations when I was in school. Nothing nearly as nice as what you guys are putting out though. Keep up the good work.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
I did this as a joke:
xDSYj.png

NhrvA.png
I like those a lot.

Anyone have a how to on acquiring photo shop they could PM me? I have tried torrents in the past, but despite following the instructions they never seemed to work. I just really don't wanna plink down ~$500 for photo editing software that I have no experience with.
Bought Photoshop Elements a while ago but still haven't really used it... so I can't even say if it has the features you'd need to put trexx's face on a donkey.

Or, use gimp / paint.net

xDSYj.png

NhrvA.png

xDSYj.png

NhrvA.png

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I use gimp, don't shop much anymore. I'm too impatient to truly master the art or learn to use all the filters and shit properly.

xrg

Golden Squire
Sumopainthas a free online version that is probably good enough to do some shoopin' with. I don't think it can do animated gifs though.

Also those logo/banners I posted above are done with Inkscape, GIMP, and Blender which are all free (I'm on Linux).