Dear Shinobyi (photoshop guy)

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Shinobyi? That's really close to Urgoslav. I can see how you'd get that mixed up.

I think he's one of the guys unable to get to this site right now.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not to hijack, but...

Urgo you do awesome photoshoppery, what kind of artistical background do you have? Do you do any traditional type stuff or mostly just photo manipulation?

I know Laldiya(I think) did some pretty badass art back in the day. And Caliane is a comic artist? Just kind of curious what all artsy folks we have.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Laladilya is still around, he registered on Morenetz under a new name though, don't remember what it was. Would be cool to get a banner or two out of him for a subforum or thread here.

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
Not to hijack, but...

Urgo you do awesome photoshoppery, what kind of artistical background do you have? Do you do any traditional type stuff or mostly just photo manipulation?

I know Laldiya(I think) did some pretty badass art back in the day. And Caliane is a comic artist? Just kind of curious what all artsy folks we have.
Same as how a lot of people started, by slapping friends faces on celebrities and using liquify!
Then I started doing photoshop contests and developed a little more with a ps community. Some of those mofos are mind-blowingly good at PS.

Yeah, most of my stuff was manipulation and "Given a source image, what can you make it into?" .GIFs used to hurt my brain, making those is a recent thing.

Would be interested in knowing where you guys started as well.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Thanks for the background info, shinobyi.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Thanks for the background info, shinobyi.
Haha!
smile.png

URGOSLAV! Sorry for mutilating your name man!

smile.png

smile.png

xrg

Golden Squire
Laladilya is still around, he registered on Morenetz under a new name though, don't remember what it was. Would be cool to get a banner or two out of him for a subforum or thread here.
I can, but I will probably need ideas.

I did this as a joke:
xDSYj.png

I was playing with these last weekend, but was going to abandon them. They're really just logos rather than banners because I wasn't sure if they were going to make the header be dark black or keep the light gray they had.
NhdaK.png

NhrvA.png

xDSYj.png

NhdaK.png

NhrvA.png

xDSYj.png

NhdaK.png

NhrvA.png

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
Anyone have a how to on acquiring photo shop they could PM me? I have tried torrents in the past, but despite following the instructions they never seemed to work. I just really don't wanna plink down ~$500 for photo editing software that I have no experience with.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Would be interested in knowing where you guys started as well.
I just started because I wanted to do 'shoops for FOH. Had ideas in my head but had never done anything. So just DLed Paint.net, which worked fine up until I wanted to do animated Gifs, then went to Gimp. Someday I'll prob pickup adobe but /shrug.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
I posted a portfolio of my game illustrations/freelance work on the Dev subforum around a year ago. Never really got involved in the glorious FoH photoshop shenanigans, but i'm doing time right now as a freelance illustrator for a few game projects and websites.