Dear White People

spronk

FPS noob
i used to have a huge crush on lisa bonet growing up, i fapped to her titties in that movie with mickey rourke a lot

chick looks exactly like lisa bonet

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I've never had any black friends. I also don't drink, and haven't done any drugs in a long time. I wonder if there's a connection there.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I've never had any black friends. I also don't drink, and haven't done any drugs in a long time. I wonder if there's a connection there.
You'll also more than likely regret these decisions later in life.

iannis

Musty Nester
Lisa Bonet is hot. Doesn't count though. She's not black so much as she's High Yellow.

Black dudes will TELL you that doesn't count. You want the fist bump you gotta go darker than that.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Lisa Bonet is hot. Doesn't count though. She's not black so much as she's High Yellow.

Black dudes will TELL you that doesn't count. You want the fist bump you gotta go darker than that.
More nutty caramel than mochaccino IMHO. She was in A Different World with Sinbad, which is as indisputable a stamp of approval as u can get. I'll take Sinbads brofist over some worldstarhiphop mulatto eubonics committee anytime.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I've actually TRIED having black friends. I'm too much of a nerd. It sucks. I was wearing this Community shirt out to brunch with my wife a month or two ago, and this black dude was like "represent!" and that was awesome. We quickly talked about our love of the show and it sucked how it was cancelled (right before Yahoo stepped in). This dude was the perfect black friend and I blew it. Fuck me. I knew this other nerdy dude back in high school that I always hung out with. I checked him out on facebook the day after that brunch, and he's all up in the thug culture and heavy on drugs. Oh well, guess I'll remain white friended.

In other news, I'm watching "I Love You, Man" right now, and I forgot how fucking atrocious it is. Yes, their are amusing scenes, and I like the friendship aspect of the movie. But god damn does Paul Rudd say countless douchey things. It's embarrassing.