Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

tikkus_foh

shitlord
Sin Saint said:
I thought this was interesting until this shitstorm happened. Posting about wow fail now is so....fail...I"ll just post it anyway....

A quick paste from the armory into excel from a week ago and today reveal the average level of Sams crew to be...

47.78 average level a week ago
48.25 average level today

0.47 levels gained in a week.

Thats including the lowbies too. Without the lowbies he gained just under 1/3 of a level in a week. At this rate (and its going to get a whole lot slower as he levels) he may get to 80 in another 3 years. How is it even possible to level so slowly? I mean 3-4 years to get to 80? How is that even possible?
Rofl, so out of 36 characters, he"s dinged slightly under 17 times. That"s insane.

Laven_foh

shitlord
Well I have been playing WoW super casual for the last 2 weeks, last night I got my DK to 67, compared to his paladin my DK is a monster heh. Sammie, are you still grinding mobs out in SMV? would like to know your current location.

Goanad_foh

shitlord
I think sam is singlehandedly taking a group of people on this forum who might otherwise have varying views what society should do with people like him who really do need help. Anyway, he"s taking the aforementioned group and galvanizing them into one mind that people so fucked up like him need to basically need to be castrated, incarcerated, and the key thrown away. Pretty much in that order.

GJ Sam.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Any other questions?
Yes, do you not see this button?

Even more! Why don"t you just give up and stop trying to defend yourself via making irrational (and unrelated) comparisons?

This may come as a shock to you, but people are questioning your actions, not so much the actions of the 15 year old girl (girl is not the same as woman, btw). It"s a matter of your morals, or lack thereof. So you should probably just stop saying if a 15 year old is "smart" enough to kill someone, they are "smart" enough to consent to having sex with a disgusting old man. The thing is, someone that young (well, any age) committing murder has nothing to do with being smart, it has to do with being mentally disturbed (or other reasons; none of which being related to making mature, adult-like decisions). Having that said, the 15 year old in question was clearly unable to make rational decisions in relation to her body and/or emotional well being which is proven based solely off of her drug addiction.

Just because you wrote (and by you, I mean whoever you hired) something for her to sign stating she was able to make that decision, doesn"t make it so. You"re an opportunist and a pervert. You took advantage of adisadvantagedgirlwho was addicted to drugs (and also paid for her drug usage).

I saw this guy yesterday that I ran into a couple of weeks back, and it made me think of this thread. It happened at the mall with my pseudo-sister-in-law. As she left, the valet guy said to me, "Your friend is stacked!". To that I put on my best smile, walked up to him so it would appear we were having a friendly conversation and said, "Unless you think your testicles would make a good replacement for your eyes, you will watch what you say about my 17 year old sister." His response? "Oh God, I am so sorry. I feel like a pervert now, she doesn"t look that young. Again, I am soooo sorry!".

That is the reaction of a "normal" idiot (I say idiot because if he weren"t one, he would have never said anything in the first place). You, on the other hand, aren"t normal. You would think that"s an excellent age! Honestly, just the thought of ever running into you with a younger family member around (I"m 32, way too old for you) makes me want to keep a bat in my car. Should you have been that valet guy, the shoppers would have seen 106lbs of pure fury unleashed on your ass.

You make me sick, and what makes me even more sick, is I know there"s more of "you" out there, checking out people I love and other peoples family members. The worst part, is you think this is OK. You try to rationalize this behavior and rather than to acknowledge its not acceptable based off of the laws in place, you then think the laws are bullshit.

Maybe a good girl from a good home (with morals) can make a rational decision about her emotions and her body, I am sure these girls exist. BUT, these girls are not drug addicts being paid for sex, as those are NOT mature decisions.

You"re an icky, icky man. If I saw you in a freak accident (by freak, I mean someones dad busting you up) tomorrow on the news, I"d go find a mirror and high five myself. You"re a waste of air. You"re the first user here who has actually pissed me off to the point it stays when I walk away from my computer. Asshole.

PS: This will go "home" when it dies down as most others do (or unless it"s "ready" - let me know), by the way. As for you Sam, this is your new home.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
When I said the only way this thread could get worse is if you posted pictures of dead kittens and babies I was so very wrong. Internet you once again prove there is no depth a human being can sink too, just layers I never knew existed.

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
Wasn"t this his home already? I really expected him to get banned once this thread reached its final resting place, but maybe leaving the shaw as an outlet for him makes sense too. Though I fear this shit might never completely end if he can still post, and the sideshow attraction factor will fade before too long.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I"m still hoping for Furor to come back and put this one to bed but I"m not holding my breath.

I would like to say however that 2009 has been the year of the epic thread. Great stuff here.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Admittedly, I"ve been really busy and just had a chance to actually sit down a bit today. I figured Sam can bury himself a bit more until everyone gets bored and we"ll lock it away (much like how the Millie thread & others went to their final resting place).

From what I can tell his access was the same as all registered users. Honestly, I never even opened this thread until Erronius and I spoke on Thursday or Friday (or whenever it was). The most I knew of Sam was from his picture in the banner, and people in mIRC making "burst DPS" jokes years ago. I only went to this thread because I knew what was going to be posted (I have super powers). I certainly wasn"t expecting to see this happen, I truly thought Sam would just vanish. In regards to moving threads, limiting access, banning, whatever; nothing is set in stone, it seems like we keep people here until we get a new freak/retard to poke with sticks until they snap. Req will most likely end up being the deciding person, I"ll probably forget.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I still say this thread has gone downhill from original outing. Nothing but a bunch of retards yelling at each other page after page after page.

Bl??dfrenzy_foh

shitlord
If only I could get full access I"d give more than a few people her + internets. Well, such is life.

Sam, the best part about this entire thread is the fact that your clueless about how much the entire world laughs at you.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
As an aside, could the mods once - just this once - waive anonymity for +internets and tell us who +"ed Sam saying, "Fight the good fight" about the child abuse.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Ravvenn said:
If I saw you in a freak accident (by freak, I mean someones dad busting you up) tomorrow on the news, I"d go find a mirror and high five myself.
Post of pwn, and this part made me laugh loud enough to wake up the neighbours I think... well done.