Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

roddo_sl

shitlord
I think this post is ready to go home, everything that needed to be said was said, and a whole lot of shit that didn"t need to be (everything by pedosam). Pictures speak louder than words, and sam keeps posting pictures of him winning at life, so we should all leave him and his monstrous IQ, Huge cock, fashion sense and lust for little girls alone so he can enjoy his fabulous home with his super hot whores.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Phoenix said:
This thread is still failing.

I suggest that someone who lives in The San Francisco/San Jose/Sacramento area go meet up with Sam and post the results here to further increase the once awesome goodness of this thread.
Before this thread is laid to rest I just want to get my "not it!" on record. Fuck that. I can"t even imagine the level of crazy he would be in person. I"m also guessing that after work he doesn"t want to waste good xp time (/sarcasm) on such mundane tasks as showering, so I can already imagine the stench.

Sad thing is, my best friend used to date a girl that lived a couple of miles from that very spot about 6 years ago. San Jose isn"t cheap by any stretch, but as you can see it has its slums too, and I"m guessing he"s probably lived there a long, long time. I might have actually witnessed the legend in person!

Seriously though, fuck getting near him in real life. I"ll contribute to a fund if anyone is brave enough to do it (and tape it), but I"ll admit I"m too chickenshit to stare into the mouth of madness. And I"m WAY older than 15 even

Goanad_foh

shitlord
Ravvenn said:
You"re an icky, icky man. If I saw you in a freak accident (by freak, I mean someones dad busting you up) tomorrow on the news,
I seriously think this is how it will go down or he"ll get busted again and get killed in jail because, FFS, even in such a sordid place of human debauchery as a jailhouse they have a pecking order that places fucks like sam at the bottom or in the "Recreational killzone" as I like to think of it.

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
Flight said:
As an aside, could the mods once - just this once - waive anonymity for +internets and tell us who +"ed Sam saying, "Fight the good fight" about the child abuse.
Shit while you"re at it let us retract our old votes so we can see his true popularity level. The guy made internet hero status off a bunch of people doing ironic +"s just based on him being the legendary imbecile from the burst DPS thread. I"m not sure people would be giving him anything but negs anymore.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
not really sure how you could play 26 characters at the same time if you weren"t on meth...

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Before it gets Hall of Famed, it needs to have the title changed to "Sam is a Pedophile" or something. He"s linking it elsewhere for his own fame, and people who click on it and come here need to be hit with the full truth of the thread.

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
Good point. Why didn"t I realize that? See, I can be stupid despite my age which means that its ok for Sam to have sex with stupid 15 year olds since adults can be stupid too and adults can be charged with murder. Also: ancient Greece and medieval "Breton". I win.

Strifen

Molten Core Raider
Damnit Sam, after years and years of trying your damned hardest to build up your "E-fame and E-cred" it must suck to go out being known as the pedophile that payed a 15 year old for sex... at 31.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Or just split it off into a new thread, have anyone trying to access the old thread from an outside IP automatically redirected to the split off pedo thread and call it a day.

Kiksar_foh

shitlord
IBHoS

Also, I live in San Francisco but I think my days of stalking people for the internet are over. Plus I am a little bit scared of him.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Strifen said:
Damnit Sam, after years and years of trying your damned hardest to build up your "E-fame and E-cred" it must suck to go out being known as the pedophile that payed a 15 year old for sex... at 31.
Did you even read any of the bullshit he posted? He thinks it"s fucking awesome that he banged a 15 year old and has no regrets about it. Hell he ate some pussy and got a 35% discount while he was at it so double score!