Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Needless

Toe Sucker
how in gods name do you plan on leveling 26 at once? just go chain lightning crazy in 5 different instances at once and AE grind or what? I dont understand T_T

questing would take months and months just to get to 30 T_T

spronk_foh

shitlord
DONT LET THE NAYSAYERS STOP YOUR BRILLIANT TACTICS,
DON"T LET THEM EVER GET YOU DOWN,
OR DESERT YOU!

Wow will require however an upgrade in your server rackmount infrastructure, I recommend visiting Ikea. You can probably find some hookers in there too.

new WOTLK achievement: MAXIMUM BURST 1-SECOND DPS

Needless

Toe Sucker
this has inspiried me to load 3 accounts and do 3 shm, since im welfare and my pc probably couldnt even handle 4 TT

whats used to do this? keyclone?

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Needless said:
this has inspiried me to load 3 accounts and do 3 shm, since im welfare and my pc probably couldnt even handle 4 TT

whats used to do this? keyclone?
Auto Hotkey. I played around with 5 mages once but quickly got bored after about 15 min. That and the account owners wanted to play

Edit: I still have the script around here somewhere that makes the program copy every key stroke you make to all clients running. If you want it I can see if I can find it.

Vorph_foh

shitlord
There"s already a about this faggotry.

...in the rickshaw, where it belongs.

Miss Cleo tells me that it will soon have company.

Diwali_foh

shitlord
This is amazing. Why stop at WoW? Conquer every game. 26 man team in every MMORPG. 26 man dark jedi team in SWG would singlehandely(lol) win the GCW.

Goofy_foh

shitlord
lol damn i would imagine he could quest pretty fucking fast if he grouped them in 5s and just had them take the same quests and just purely quest. Instant death to most mobs with 5 shamans casting lighting on u

Zarcath

Silver Squire
I"d rather see an all pally or all boomkin team. God that would tear so much ass. Imagine entering WSG against Sam, that would be insanity.

26 of us should get together and roll alliance on his server just to curb him every step of the way. 26 hunters maybe? too bad he"s going horde, 26 be paladins would be rape.

Gnome Eater_foh

shitlord
Sam the motherfucking man deathwalker is back. Sam, fuck the hataz, I look forward to hearing more of your tales.

How is Zek these days, all boring and dead?

kcxiv_foh

shitlord
kegkilla said:
btw i just calculated 24 EQ subscriptions and 26 WoW subscriptions and the total came out to ~$750/month... does that sound about right to you sam?
Dude just have a fat trust fund. Thats a fuckton of subs.

I think dropping 25 totems basically at once will lag out some clients

Can you imagine 25 magma totems? I love this idea and wonder which 26 group is the strongest.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Why trolls? Tauren or Orc is a far better choice for shaman. Especially on a pvp server.