Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Naj_foh

shitlord
Did they fix the ability to spell reflect multiple spells at the same time? I haven"t played since the end of season 1.

I"d pay money to see fraps of a Warrior getting a well timed spell reflect vs this setup, preferably from the viewpoint of the Warrior so I get to see damage numbers.

Mahes_foh

shitlord
If he could actually get all his toons into one AV, I would love the potential comedy that could ensue from such an act. Imagine the other 10 or so Horde and one of those 10 is a go getter leader type that loves to tell everybody what to attack, and what to not attack. The frustration that would come from that AV could put the poor guy in the hospital.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Dude needs to set up a live feed on pay per view. He could fund his gaming habbit and then some.

Ghiest_foh

shitlord
With the Thunderstorm Spell I can cast it every 2 seconds and knock back most anything. Cool down is 45 seconds so it will be up again when I cycle back to the first guy. This will also make rogues visible, I assume.

Its insant cast so it wont be inturupted. If its unresistable (the knockback) then Ill basically be invulnerable to mellee attack for as long as mana holds up in both pvp and pve, with one shaman casting this every 2 seconds.
Fortunately you assume wrong. One a rogue can get through it stealthed (with talents) and two it"s highly resistable (and that was without Cloak :p).

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Zehn - Vhex said:
Dude needs to set up a live feed on pay per view. He could fund his gaming habbit and then some.
Just make sure to keep the kids off it after dark, because that"s when the dungeon gets bumpin.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Ghiest said:
Fortunately you assume wrong. One a rogue can get through it stealthed (with talents) and two it"s highly resistable (and that was without Cloak :p).
There"s no point even trying... let him 26 box, it is comedic gold in and of itself.

Ghiest said:
Well not good but still, gonna have to resist every 2 seconds ... Its a single resist to the damage and the knockback? You have a link to the resist formulas for this or any solid infos?

I doubt one or two rogues gonna do much to me anyway with 25 heals ...

Ya well I really not planning on doing raid instances because its been pointed out you need 2 or 3 tanks, dispellers and all kinds of different classes. I have 6 computers; Paladin on the main computer as the leader/assist/tank and then I have 5 computers left so its 5X5 or 4X5 so 21 box or 26 box. Because I play in full screen I need the same number of clients on each computer. I can drop one of the shaman and sit on the character create sceen or something for instances but as I say its Lake WinterGrasp, Cities attack or AV (if I can get all in) mostly ...

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Sam DeathWalker said:
Well not good but still, gonna have to resist every 2 seconds ... Its a single resist to the damage and the knockback? You have a link to the resist formulas for this or any solid infos?

I doubt one or two rogues gonna do much to me anyway with 25 heals ...

Ya well I really not planning on doing raid instances because its been pointed out you need 2 or 3 tanks, dispellers and all kinds of different classes. I have 6 computers; Paladin on the main computer as the leader/assist/tank and then I have 5 computers left so its 5X5 or 4X5 so 21 box or 26 box. Because I play in full screen I need the same number of clients on each computer. I can drop one of the shaman and sit on the character create sceen or something for instances but as I say its Lake WinterGrasp, Cities attack or AV (if I can get all in) mostly ...
I would pay money to see you attack a city.

Horse_foh

shitlord
What is the point of the paladin, besides making this funnier than it"d be without the random "paladin for assist" tossed in?

Please. Tell us more about how shamans work.

Also, please roll elsewhere. You"re rolling on a battlegroup as horde where horde dominates. If you wanted a challenge you"d roll alliance on bloodlust.

Vehn_foh

shitlord
Horse said:
What is the point of the paladin, besides making this funnier than it"d be without the random "paladin for assist" tossed in?

Please. Tell us more about how shamans work.

Also, please roll elsewhere. You"re rolling on a battlegroup as horde where horde dominates. If you wanted a challenge you"d roll alliance on bloodlust.
what"s the point of rolling on a specific battlegroup when he"ll never do BG"s anyway

krinkled_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Planing to make 25 Elemental Shaman (troll female):

WorldofWarcraft.com -> Info -> Classes -> Shaman -> Talent Calculator

And One Blood Elf Prot Paliden (male).

Thunderstorm - Spell - World of Warcraft

With the Thunderstorm Spell I can cast it every 2 seconds and knock back most anything. Cool down is 45 seconds so it will be up again when I cycle back to the first guy. This will also make rogues visible, I assume.

Its insant cast so it wont be inturupted. If its unresistable (the knockback) then Ill basically be invulnerable to mellee attack for as long as mana holds up in both pvp and pve, with one shaman casting this every 2 seconds.

Ill have Chain Lightning X 25 to kill oppenents with and Chain Heal X 25 to heal my guys. And tremor totems so I dont get feared

Ill have 1 computer for the Paliden, and 5 clients on 5 computers for the shaman, as I have 6 computers for EQ anyway.

Ya I know there wont be much to do cept try and get all 26 into AV .. or do a city raid or take over wintergrasp.

But dang what a plan!

Target Mob (or pvper), Cast 25 Chain Lightning, CAst 1 Thunderstorm, Cast 25 Chain Heal, Cast 1 thunderstorm, new target cast 25 Chain Light ... etc.

LoL.
epic win imho

roll on Korgath pls

Libra_foh

shitlord
This is going to be truly epic. We definitely need some type of live webcam feed of Sam sitting in his contraption running all this stuff.

Flood950_foh

shitlord
Please post (SS"s would be good) some info about the leveling process for this...machine. Leveling up 26 characters together sounds fairly painful.

Talineth_foh

shitlord
Yeah start up a daily blog and webcam and shit.

Put a paypal donation link on it and I"m sure there"s enough dumbasses on the official WoW forums to fund this. Fuck, if there was a 24 hour webcam I"d fucking donate.

larseny316_foh

shitlord
While I hate to feed the trolls...

What exactly is the point of doing 26 people? Leveling will be absolutely horrid. You can"t grind in WoW like you could in Everquest. You admit you won"t be able to/aren"t interested in raiding. Max number of people in heroics is 5, so what will you do with the other 21 people at the time. The join as a group battlegrounds only support up to 15. Arena teams are 2, 3 and 5. AV can have up to 40 people, but even with perfect timing, you will rarely get all 25 into av at once (you would need to have perfect timing on 5 join as group clicks, as well as less than 15 people in the desired av).

Why not just use 5 accounts? The ONLY thing you can do with the 26 people is try to join as a group in AV. And it will be an awful team. Granted, you will be unstoppable wherever you"re mob is defending/attacking, but AV is won by capping points in tadem, and defending by capping them back. The rest other 14 people on your team will have to spread between almost a dozen locations.

Play 5 accounts, apply your dual boxing know-how to make it ultra streamlined and efficient. That way you can do heroics (alot of shammie boxes do grind in dungeons on the way up), join raids (you would be a caster group all by yourself). Can play 5v5, join any BG without difficulty. 5 shammies will burst down a player as fast as your 25 will. (5 chain lightnings + 5 shocks = dead). Then, once you have a better idea of WoW and its mechanics. If you really want to impress, make another 5 box team, composed of healers/tanks, and combine it with your DPS team, and run the 10 man raids in wrath.