Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Yari_Arkanum_foh

shitlord
Everything with Sam is based around PVP. In his mind there is no other bar to measure.

He keeps saying that any mob in EQ he would destroy so put your money where your mouth is Sam. Let"s see you down any current encounter in Everquest.

Until then shut your fucking mouth you goon.

Laven_foh

shitlord
Yari_Arkanum said:
Everything with Sam is based around PVP. In his mind there is no other bar to measure.

He keeps saying that any mob in EQ he would destroy so put your money where your mouth is Sam. Let"s see you down any current encounter in Everquest.

Until then shut your fucking mouth you goon.
Sam does not want to acknowledge any type of PvE because he sucks at it (he sucks at pvp too but that is all he cares about it seems.) I would like to see him attempt lvl60 content....at lvl60-65 he would get raped all day long, world bosses for the most part are pretty gimped although I wouldnt be surprised at all if he wipes to the world dragons. Doom Lord Kazzak in HFP would one shot him.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
How long do you think 5 will beat 36 lol .... and then after I tear him apart it will be "Well you have 36 to his 5 so it wasnt fair" lol ...
You may get to a point where I actually have to try but it will be years from now.

There is patch after patch, you guys originally said that I couldnt do WG and Prepared is there all the time.
You are NOT Prepared! Nobody said Prepared couldn"t do it.

There is nothing above my skill level cause I can write macros for the spicific encounter .... sure Ill wipe a bunch of times but then when I get done writing for each guy and tieing all to spicifc keys well its over for da mob.
Have you even considered gearing? Even if you were to get to the level cap you will never be able to do raid content. As badly as you play I would estimate it will take you over a year just to farm 5-10 man before you can realistically set foot in a 25 man. With your level of intelligence I doubt very much you will ever down a 25 man boss at level, once you can outlevel or outgear an encounter it is irrelevant. I just don"t see you actually ever doing 25 man WoW content.

People in EQ were saying I couldnt run 4 at a time lol ....
You left out the word "well". Judging by the fact you never did anything in EQ I would say people were right.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
The only PVE content Sam ever did in EQ and in WoW so far has been tank and spank.

You can easily see in the videos in this thread that he"s completely fucked whenever his target is running around (welcome to WoW pvp). He"s in for some fun if he ever try instances/raids and get to play stay outside the fire.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
When I quit no single person had a stronger force then I did or could kill npc"s (by himself with all his toons) higher level then I could...
...because by the time you quit, most everyone had already left? Sam, you"re like some guy that"s at a football game. You wait until the game is over, everyone leaves, and right before the lights go out, you run out on the field and run for a touchdown. Only an idiot would claim that they once scored a touchdown in an NFL game, when they did the above, because it"s beyond stupid. Yet, that"s akin to what you are doing with your EQ claims.EVERYONE HAD ALREADY LEFT. If you had any real claim at all, you would have been rolling people long before then, there would have been "OMG SAM RAPED ZEK, GIANT PVP BATTLE". But there wasn"t, because YOU COULDN"T FUCKING COMPETE UNTIL EVERYONE LEFT. Even those screenshots you"ve posted before, you were just a parasite on a guilds accomplishments; it was that guild...oh, and that Sam Deathwalker guy, back there in the corner...

Sam DeathWalker said:
I was so far ahead there was nothing at all to compare to, and no reason for me to keep playing.
There was no one left to compare you to, you dunce. 99% of the servers left, and you were left competing with yourself.

Sam DeathWalker said:
Glo is ganking lower level characters,
Well, he kind of has to Sam, since you level too slow for any normal person to stay in range of. If this was EQ, he could die a fuckton or sack(EEs), but since this is WOW, what should he do? Level another 50 characters while he waits for you to hit 60? Deactivate his accounts for 2-3 months to let you catch up?

can not wait to camp you will Glo and company
My highest is level 64.

As you can see not a single person on the entire server level 64 or less will attack me by themselves.

So basically I have ALREADY beat everyone on the server level 64 or less. Not so you say? Well twink up any character level 64 or less and give it a try, or box as many 64 or less as you can.

Actually I am the best sub-65 level player in WoW right now, given that Prepared is 70 plus. Hum...

Woot! DeathWalker THE BEST WOW PLAYER (sub 65)!

If not link better! (all characters must be level 64 or less).

MOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHA

roddo_sl

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
My highest is level 64.

As you can see not a single person on the entire server level 64 or less will attack me by themselves.

So basically I have ALREADY beat everyone on the server level 64 or less. Not so you say? Well twink up any character level 64 or less and give it a try, or box as many 64 or less as you can.

Actually I am the best sub-65 level player in WoW right now, given that Prepared is 70 plus. Hum...

MOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHA
Your retarded. You"ve done nothing in game but buy a bunch of accounts, yet you are saying you"ve won. Talking to you is like a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent, or competing in the special olympics.

Laven_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
My highest is level 64.

MOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHA
So youre saying you cleared Onyixa"s Lair, BWL, MC, Zul"Gurub, AQ20/40? you probably couldnt even clear UBRS.

spronk_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
My highest is level 64.

MOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHA
you_went_full_retard_tshirt-p235533866212819070trlf_400.jpg

Doligan_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
So if I am not just who is the strongest tip top king of the hill sub 65 in wow?

Lets see da link(s).

Someone has to be the best - I thinks its ME!
You"re right in demanding that the doubters need to provide the links to players stronger than you - the burden of proof never falls to the claimant.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Also..

Just curious..

Does my grams beat you at addons?

She doesn"t quite have a grasp on how pathetic you really are so it would be a big thrill for her if I you said she beat you at addons.

Honestly she has about 40 addons total, just say she wins and I will pass the word along. As the complete attention whore you are I have to tell you she has a lot of friends online so it will make your name known alot more if you were to say she beat you.

Seriously, throw grandma a bone.

No spin needed; Im the best Pre-65. Yur not pre-65. Of course higher levels beats lower levels. I could gank thousands of lower levels - whats the point. Come at me with toons equal to my highest and then you can talk.