Postal
Simple Minimap
Tiptack
Titan
Xperl

On main I also have:
Autioneer
Carbonite
Gladius (just trying it out might not keep)

I dont use addons that arn"t updated. And Iv got a way to just do things on the main and copy that to everyone.

I really don"t see why you wouldn"t be using good quality addons. Without Jamba how do you know if one character loses auto follow? How do you set up macros over 255 characters without macaroon? How do you get information on your damage without hitsmode?

There is a lot involved its not just set up a few keybinds and macros and start playing. Not to mention the hardware side of running 30ish toons.
Well back to making accounts .....

Yari_Arkanum_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
When you group level 10"s or level 40"s or level 60"s and kill a level 60 mob you get 1000 or so exp and it goes someplace.

Just pulling 4 mobs is 4000exp, most goes to the higher level but the low levels also get solid exp. Why go into an instance and pull 50 level 20 mobs to get 4000 exp when I can pull 4 and get 4000 exp. Either way I get 4000 exp stonger overall.

Its in my best interest overall to kill mobs that give the most exp.

You guys really dont look at the big picture. Im taking my new level ones to outland right away after I get flight paths. As long as the mobs are not grey to the highest level in the group and can be tagged by the highest level in the group the higher the mob level the more exp the better for me.

Also lol having a level one in the group will agro mobs from a wide area, which is what I want anyway. But ya sometimes its hard to keep the lowbies alive but once the Pal has solid agro he has it.
Because an instance gives you a more solid pace than trying to clump mobs in a wide open area? No really.

Even in Everquest being in a dungeon was far preferred to mindlessly grinding outside.

Your experience per hour earned is going to be much higher in an instance versus being outside you horse toothed jackass. Or haven"t you fucking learned that yet?

You have already proven how rediculous you were in Everquest by being such a egomaniac that the only server you could play on was Sullon Zek, the fucking outcast reject dumbfuck depository of EQ where bad players went to when they had socially killed any chance at a real guild or friends. It"s the one place you could go where the chances of you running into some fuckwad just as annoying as you were high.

So now you"ve come to WoW after you beat your meat, i mean beat EQ trying to boast how good a player you are when the facts don"t lie. You get dropped by 1 fucking player with 5 bots! You have fucking 30+ and you get steamrolled by the dudes cock. You might as well lay down and let him teabag you directly in the face.

What"s worse is you are such a douchebag the dude has a guild now of people from here with one soul purpose of hassling you. Good Job Moron.

Good luck leveling your next set of RAF Accounts. How much money have you wasted? Fuck id love to play you in poker just to take all your money.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What"s worse is you are such a douchebag the dude has a guild now of people from here with one soul purpose of hassling you. Good Job Moron.
Yesterday on the batphone:
"Vox is up, come kill her!"

Today on the batphone:
"Sam logged in, let"s raid!"

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
You just don"t know how to use addons is what it amounts to I run these on all:
My grandmother shares your fascination with wow addons, she has a crap ton of them bogging down her game. Her list of addons makes that little list of yours look sad and anemic. Is my 74 year old grandmother better at wow then you, is that really what you are saying?

I really don"t see why you wouldn"t be using good quality addons. Without Jamba how do you know if one character loses auto follow?
By paying attention.

How do you set up macros over 255 characters without macaroon?
I don"t.

How do you get information on your damage without hitsmode?
Everything I need to know about my damage can be seen by loading recount and hitting a target dummy for a bit. Hitsmode is a combat log replacement that really does nothing but add to the addon overhead.

There is a lot involved its not just set up a few keybinds and macros and start playing.
Really? Like what? Explain to me about the magical layer of added complication it takes to go from 5 boxing to 26 boxing. I"ve seen you play, three simple macros and I could do as well or better.

Not to mention the hardware side of running 30ish toons.
I know how to use a credit card.

Well back to making accounts .....
You spend so much time talking about doing stuff it takes you forever to actually get anything done.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Yari_Arkanum said:
Yeah. I was guessing hes an admin here but wanting to remain anonymous
My account has restrictions on it. It appears you have to meet some criteria I have yet to meet. I can"t set a signature or even subscribe to a thread.

roddo_sl

shitlord
Quineloe said:
Yesterday on the batphone:
"Vox is up, come kill her!"

Today on the batphone:
"Sam logged in, let"s raid!"
Thats funny, as soon as I decide what race dk to make I"ll be over to play with Glo.
As far as add ons go, more add ons don"t make you better, just means information overload and ya end up not paying attention to the game. More add-ons doesn"t make you a better player, and neither does more accounts.

Laven_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
What I mean is that at some point in time I will beat everyone except possibly Prepared, just like in EQ many beat me at first but I surpassed them all, just like at one time Furor was way ahead of me in EQ but when I quit his toon would have died to me in one second. And keep in mind that WoW is way easy compared to EQ.
Doing everything last ====== WINNAR

Well thats your opinion as to addons, I am sure millions have the exact opposite opinion.

So you are saying that because more addons dont make you a better player the guy who uses less addons is the better player (makeing the nub who uses the default UI the best player I guess)....

I don"t see how you can say the person who does not understand how to use an addon and get the most out of it is at any disadvantage to someone who dosnt use addons. If your computer can"t handle addons then its time for a new computer.

And again the funny part is that if I said I used no addons everyone posting would say Im a nube for not using them lol ....

The best you"ll be is just a talker.
Cause you just can"t beat Sam DEATH WALKER!

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
So you are saying that because more addons dont make you a better player the guy who uses less addons is the better player
No. I see you have a hard time with this whole "logic" thing?

Laven_foh

shitlord
If anyone is going to be on tonight hit me up on Siemord, might go Frost but leaning toward Blood, since I dont really play my paladin anymore I might be on fairly often.

roddo_sl

shitlord
Quineloe said:
No. I see you have a hard time with this whole "logic" thing?
My thoughts exactly. Your so obsessed with more more more, but in reality most players don"t measure themselves or their epeens the same way you do. More accounts, massive amounts of prostitutes, more add ons, whats next, you win because you have more computers than the next guy?

Alexzandra_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Glo will be just another roadkill on my path to glory. His bones crushed under my feet as I walk topenultimatevictory! As Furor and all others were in EQ.
If you"re going to make these grandiose statements of glory, you might want to look up what penultimate means.

If you"re going to make these grandiose statements of glory, you might want to look up what penultimate means.
Well looks like I stand corrected.

Glo will be just another roadkill on my path to glory. His bones crushed under my feet as I walk to transcendent victory! As Furor and all others were in EQ.

By saying someone who is using a lot of addons does not gain anything you infer that those who use few addons do.

If you claim A is not greater then B then you infer that B is greater then A ......