Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Ya got my dk a bunch of quests done. Should have him finished soon. Going holy so I get the anti magic shield also ....

Human rogue can see further but can still be seen by my rogue. Thunderstorm X 20 and dead rogue ...

Plus carbonite will "see" him if he does anything to get on the chat list at 200 yeards (i.e. cast anything).

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Foler said:
I bet Sam is a really nice guy IRL.
I imagine people think he is special everywhere he goes and all that unlicensed gynecological work he does for the crack whores of the southern California area has to be worth an humanitarian award of some type.

lenore_foh

shitlord
glostylez said:
Up until now I believed it impossible to fuck up playing a dk, I believe sam will show us how it"s done!
Actually, I"d be a little bit impressed if he could manage a reasonable understanding of runes and runic power.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
lenore said:
Actually, I"d be a little bit impressed if he could manage a reasonable understanding of runes and runic power.
Why? Sam having a grasp of anything would be way out of character but why rune power? It"s not exactly a complicated game mechanic.

lenore_foh

shitlord
glostylez said:
Why? Sam having a grasp of anything would be way out of character but why rune power? It"s not exactly a complicated game mechanic.
I meant the interaction between them. While it"s not exactly complex, there"s a little bit of a learning curve with how to properly play a DK. And given Sam"s understanding of the game, well, you know...

Ya real complicated:

Death Knight Runes and Runic Power Guide | Ten Ton Hammer

The racial Arcane Torrent is handy as I get runic power from it, gogo blood elf.

I just do like I do with my other guys and /castrandom. If the right runes are up it works, if they are not, if not well another spell is choosen .2 seconds latter as Im spamming constantly about 5 times a second. I find that a bit more reliable the /castsequence which you might mistime and mess up. Just press a single key very fast for everyone.

Sure its not an optimal rotation but its like 80-90 percent effective and its not like I need the minor extra damage, with 35 other characters.

Whats really nice is that now I can get into raid form in seconds and then the anti magic zone protects everyone. Not to mention I can grip his lead DK and arcane torrent him and pally hammer stun him at the same range he can grip my guy.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
The racial Arcane Torrent is handy as I get runic power from it, gogo blood elf.
see, he already failed to understand the first concept of runic power.

aznpinktuv_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Ya got my dk a bunch of quests done. Should have him finished soon. Going holy so I get the anti magic shield also ....

Human rogue can see further but can still be seen by my rogue. Thunderstorm X 20 and dead rogue ...

Plus carbonite will "see" him if he does anything to get on the chat list at 200 yeards (i.e. cast anything).
while carbonite might "see" him if the said rogue does anything, your in outlands now. 200 yards is nothing, drop off epic flying, while above you, stealth and shadowstep while in mid air and your still as good as fucked.

sam, for any counter you have, we have 10 reasons to why your fucking retarded.

thunderstorm!! big woop. CoS bf kspree, vanish you loose target. prep do it again and ur dead

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Ya real complicated:

Death Knight Runes and Runic Power Guide | Ten Ton Hammer

I just do like I do with my other guys and /castrandom. If the right runes are up it works, if they are not, if not well another spell is choosen .2 seconds latter as Im spamming constantly about 5 times a second. I find that a bit more reliable the /castsequence which you might mistime and mess up. Just press a single key very fast for everyone.

Sure its not an optimal rotation but its like 80-90 percent effective and its not like I need the minor extra damage, with 35 other characters.
I knew if anyone could find a way to fuck up playing a dk it would be Sam, good start!

Whats really nice is that now I can get into raid form in seconds and then the anti magic zone protects everyone. Not to mention I can grip his lead DK and arcane torrent him and pally hammer stun him at the same range he can grip my guy.
So let me get this right, as I drop off my flying mount into the middle of your group you are going to deathgrip me? Not quite sure how this is going to help you, not even sure if you have the reflexes to do something like that. I do think it"s funny you are theory crafting how to deal with my attacks when you say I"m not even competition.

Here"s a hint - don"t stand in the fire moron, figure that out and we might have a fight that lasts for a minute.

Sadly, you are so bad at the game that killing you isn"t even cool anymore. Nobody gives props for a group of level 74s on flying mounts dropping onto a group of low level gimps. Don"t get me wrong, I"m still going to do it if you ever get your group online together but I won"t feel great about it.

Laven_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:

Pretty useless to Silence a non-mana based class. You are probably going to gear your DK with SP gear too amirite?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
Ill be getting STA mostly cause DK will be my main tank againstcaster boss mobs.
Please, Sam, go into more detail about you planning to tank "Boss Mobs". Are you going to reverse your previous "No PvE for me!" stance, and actually go out to do some PvE?

Sam DeathWalker said:
Looks like you will be drawing the attention of Horde level 80"s now though.
So you hope.