Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

My top guy was 61 and I killed a level 80. And he didnt "let me get ready". He just came over and looked at me, I got him on target. I waited for him to attack as I usally do cause I don"t see any logic in ganking people (although I figured he was going to win me easy). The he attacked and I won. Point is I was ready for pvp and I was at full strenght. He did kill off like 8 or so of my guys and while I was rezzing up and fighting off repoping mobs he came again (he got a bit smarter and did some dnd from someplace I couldn"t see him a few times also) and won and then won again when I full rezed right next to him. So basically the fair fight when both were ready and full strenght I won.

Its the same with Glo its not like he says he is in the zone and lets me prepar he just attacks if I am attacking mobs or not. I could camp a flight path and kill 100"s of HK"s. Im not going out after pvp untill I am 80 for killing under 80"s is nothing.

The fact is my group of 61"s or less killed a 80, spin it as you will.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
My top guy was 61 and I killed a level 80. And he didnt "let me get ready". He just came over and looked at me, I got him on target. I waited for him to attack as I usally do cause I don"t see any logic in ganking people (although I figured he was going to win me easy). The he attacked and I won. Point is I was ready for pvp and I was at full strenght. He did kill off like 8 or so of my guys and while I was rezzing up and fighting off repoping mobs he came again (he got a bit smarter and did some dnd from someplace I couldn"t see him a few times also) and won and then won again when I full rezed right next to him. So basically the fair fight when both were ready and full strenght I won.

Its the same with Glo its not like he says he is in the zone and lets me prepar he just attacks if I am attacking mobs or not. I could camp a flight path and kill 100"s of HK"s. Im not going out after pvp untill I am 80 for killing under 80"s is nothing.

Every fight is a fair fight, loser!

roddo_sl

shitlord
You won a fight you should have, then lost 2 more to the same guy. Bitching about not being ready when you play on a pvp server is kinda lame. Spin that how you will.

Laven_foh

shitlord
Sam what gives? I havent played for about a week and your highest IS STILL LVL64 FROM MONTHS AGO. Oh right you just suck, I thought it was going to be fun slaughtering you even lvl or not but it feels like I would be messing around with a lvl20 something Ill check back up on you in a few months, maybe by then youll be breaking into Howling Fjord or Borean Tundra. Guess I"ll just go back to 1 of my many lvl70+

Bl??dfrenzy_foh

shitlord
Sam.. You killed someone just about as skilled as you. Which means he is an absolute retard when it comes to playing this game. Just check out his armory. Of course you wouldn"t know the difference, just sayin.

Lanludar_foh

shitlord
glostylez said:
Probably something to do with me using my gamerDNA login instead of making an account. I don"t want to make a new login, I want to be able to laugh at Sam when I pass him in +internets =P

He brags on other boards about being one of the most liked people on this forum because of his internets, I believe someone actually posted a link to one of the other forums in this thread.
I have always wondered how the hell Sam actually has any +internets.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
I don"t see any logic in ganking people
Can"t be arsed to look it up, but it"s not so long ago in this thread you were talking about ganking solo players at flight points.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
My top guy was 61 and I killed a level 80. And he didnt "let me get ready".
He has a flyer, of course he let you get ready. If not he would have dropped in the middle of your group when you were fighting.

I used to let you prepare, there really is no point at all anymore, you die in a couple seconds either way.

Nobody is impressed by 30 characters killing 1. I just hope that guy camps the hell out of you for your arrogance.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Man i do not understand how Sam and Prepared think doing all characters at once gets you anywhere? Shit it took me 3 days played to get 1-70 pre wotlk while 3boxing some ele shm.

Why the fuck would you not just do 5 at a time? If i was going to go full on stupid and do that many characters i would do 3-5 at a time, sure you get to do the same quests 10-11 times over but you"ll actually see 80 within a 2-3 year time frame like Sam currently is.

Needless

Toe Sucker
and by within 2-3 years i meant within a few months unlike his current 2-3 years its going to take him.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Needless said:
Man i do not understand how Sam and Prepared think doing all characters at once gets you anywhere? Shit it took me 3 days played to get 1-70 pre wotlk while 3boxing some ele shm.

Why the fuck would you not just do 5 at a time? If i was going to go full on stupid and do that many characters i would do 3-5 at a time, sure you get to do the same quests 10-11 times over but you"ll actually see 80 within a 2-3 year time frame like Sam currently is.
Prepared levels normally. As far as I know he isn"t bothering with the mass boxing thing right now. The guy is 10 boxing wrath 10 man content, WG, and BGs.

If I was to go full on stupid I"d probably quest 5 groups at a time. It would take forever but you would save time in the long run. I already have a ton of high level characters just from 5 boxing so it would be nothing more then spending a little money to go to 25 boxing level 80 content.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I still can"t fathom the money sink on something like this...its like $4,000 a year alone on a 25 man force forjustsubscriptions. That"s after $2500 for buying the game/expansions for them all in the first place.

And to suck so bad at it...

The Foler_sl

shitlord
Kaige said:
I still can"t fathom the money sink on something like this...its like $4,000 a year alone on a 25 man force forjustsubscriptions. That"s after $2500 for buying the game/expansions for them all in the first place.

And to suck so bad at it...
Sam"s a baller IRL. He"s made huge success with his professional dancing career. I think he drives a ferrari. That money is nothin for him.

spronk_foh

shitlord
his parents own a bunch of apartments he rents to mexicans in bay area, sam is the "fixer". if anyone is late on rent, he threatens to dance for them in his loincloth. needless to say, nobody is ever late.

roddo_sl

shitlord
spronk said:
his parents own a bunch of apartments he rents to mexicans in bay area, sam is the "fixer". if anyone is late on rent, he threatens to dance for them in his loincloth. needless to say, nobody is ever late.
Makes me want to pay my rent on time, just in case my landlords wanna import Sam from Cali. Of course sam would walk, because it doesn"t matter to him how long it takes to get there.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
glostylez said:
Prepared levels normally. As far as I know he isn"t bothering with the mass boxing thing right now. The guy is 10 boxing wrath 10 man content, WG, and BGs.
That"s why Prepared gets a modicum of respect, and Sam gets none (you know this I"m sure, just sayin). Sam will want to play 30 vs 1, 26 vs 2, or something else silly. Sam will never admit that his beating one person with one character using 20 or 25, is ridiculously, horribly stacked, and that it really makes him look as though he can ONLY beat someone by using that many characters. It makes him look like the worst MMO player of all time. Sam bragging about killing a SINGLE CHARACTER is akin to myself bragging about beating a 5th-grader to a pulp in a bar brawl. Just like his stupidity thread, Sam will never "Win" in the eyes of the community at large, because he brags about retarded, trivial shit. He had the opportunity to actually impress people going to WoW, had he actually pulled his head out of his ass, and had he learned his lesson from EQ. Well, at least we"ll have front-row seats for this most recent of ongoing failures.

There is a tipping point with Sam and characters - with fewer he cannot win, even though others can dominate with fewer, such as 5 boxing. Sam just compensates for being the most horrible player ever, by adding more and more characters, until it is almost statistically, mathematically impossible to kill EVERY character in a single go. He knows he can"t win on even terms, he knows he can"t do content that he can"t outlevel and outnumber. I"m not sure anyone would even care though, if Sam didn"t toot his own horn so much, brag so much, while failing as he has always done. WhatISdifferent now, is that Sam isn"t alone boxing so many. The differences in success and failure will be clear for everyone to see when he is compared to others who are 20-30 boxing, and I will thoroughly enjoy watching Sam trying to twist his failure into claims of success.

Someone was wondering earlier, as to why Sam has so many internets. Why? My guess is that partially, Sam is so unconventional and hardheaded, that some people mistake his stupidity for being a "maverick", so to speak. But I really think most people enjoy watching Sam embarrass himself and fail so hard, repeatedly, that they don"t want the train wreck to stop. I really, really think people give him +internets specifically to egg him on towards spectacular, awe-inspiring failures that are destined to occur as long as Sam is actually playing a game. Maybe a picture will illustrate what I think is going on.

People read what I say, and they read what you say, and vote accordingly.

Sure the people who post are 99percent negative, that dosn"t mean that the other 1,000s on 1,000s who view these threads are also negitive. Getting 36 characters to function as a group is such a hard task that only 2 people in the world do it, and as you all point out Prepared is doing a lot of his leveling 5 or 10 at a time. I almost always have my whole crew online when I play.

Well I won"t QQ now about getting ganked if none QQ later about me one shoting them lol ....

If I took out a 80, that means I should be able to take out a 70 most all the time, that moves me up a bit to like best player under 66.

The same BS argument applies to raids. You can"t kill a boss mob solo so you team up with 24 others and kill a boss mob with numbers. Same as I do against pvp targets.... How is it that yur a brillient player for killing a boss mob with 24 others but I am not for killing a pvp target with 36.

The simple fact is that when I quit EQ I was the best. Spin it as you will.

will never admit that his beating one person with one character using 20 or 25, is ridiculously, horribly stacked
So when yur raid walkes over an enemy group it dosnt count? When you attack another player one on one you take off your best gear to equall his so you are equal? LoL, those who win a PvE win at PvP. I get more level and more exp then you do and I will win at PvP.

Everything I do is legal and within the rules, and you can do the same if you feel I have some kind of unfair advantage.

You won"t win the Indy 500 in your fathers volkswagon and you won"t beat the MIGHTY DEATHWALKE with one character.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
Getting 36 characters to function as a group is such a hard task that only 2 people in the world do it, and as you all point out Prepared is doing a lot of his leveling 5 or 10 at a time. I almost always have my whole crew online when I play.
Because Prepared is actually, you know,playing the game.You aren"t, not really, not in the way anyone else really does. You are leveling characters, boxing umpteen toons, and yes, there is some skill involved there. But you sidestep the game itself, the finer points, the challenges and the trials. Like people have said numerous times, you never do anything actually important in the game. Leveling isn"t the game itself, nor is trying to play "King of the Mountain" with some odd number of characters. How you play is an aberration, and I don"t meant the boxing. You won"t get my respect, or the respect of many people, just for setting up an incredible amount of toons and then pretending that you "won the game". You"ll never do even 1% of the actual gameCONTENT, in the same fashion you did in EQ. You wont reallyACCOMPLISHanything other than leveling and having a ton of gimped toons online at once. Others at Dualboxing.com "get it", Sam, they do content. They raid, do instances, quests, factions, etc etc. The only thing I"ve even heard of you planning on doing that is remotely similar is Wintergrasp, and I predict you won"t last long once you get rolled about 100 times. Well, maybe after they get some new BGs and the level cap is raised, and then we"ll get to hear how you are the "King of WG"...

Sam DeathWalker said:
If I took out a 80, that means I should be able to take out a 70 most all the time, that moves me up a bit to like best player under 66.
No. You try to take skill out of the equation Sam, because you have none. You box so many characters because you don"t feel you can "win" otherwise. You trumpet your killing that guy as though it was some sort of accomplishment, when others have done more with less. If you really have skill at playing, then show us by raiding an Alliance town or city. Show us pics or Fraps of you doing content, even old content like MC or BWL, without outgearing and outleveling it to the extreme.

Sam DeathWalker said:
The same BS argument applies to raids. You can"t kill a boss mob solo so you team up with 24 others and kill a boss mob with numbers.
Because they are balanced for a certain number, you brick-headed buffoon. And you know what? If you could do raids or 5-mans, with the approximate levels and numbers that they were balanced for, people would have to give you some respect, albeit grudgingly. I suspect the reason you want to do PvP, is because you can skew the numbers so far in your favor, by simply bringing so many characters. If you could be farming SM or other 5-mans with 26+, I"m sure you"d have been all over it. But you can"t, so you really don"t do them (I"ve seen you have a few pieces, but /shrug). I also suspect you wont touch 40 or 25 mans, because they are balanced for more people, and you"d honestly have problems doing them, because you can"t shift things in your favor as far as you"d like to, when 26 or 30 some characters can"t walk through an instance designed for 25 or 40.

Sam DeathWalker said:
Same as I do against pvp targets.... How is it that yur a brillient player for killing a boss mob with 24 others but I am not for killing a pvp target with 36.
Why, you ask? Because it"s a challenge. Scheduling, organizing, learning the content, doing the content WHILE it"s current content, learning their classes, learning game mechanics (something you haven"t yet done), working with 5/10/25/40 other people for a common goal (harder then writing and pressing macros and hotkeys), and numerous other things I haven"t even touched upon. What you do isn"t even comparable to what guilds do, it"s funny you even try to make the comparison. What you do is only difficult in setting up, the leveling should be easy (others blow you away), the rest of the time you mash buttons like a monkey and hope you have enough people to win.

And besides, at its simplest, PvP is somewhat balanced around equal numbers, levels and gear. No bullshit "Sam" logic will ever change that. PvE is balanced around a set number of characters, along with their level. People who do a 25-man raid with 25, I"d approximate somewhere around 25 Lvl 80 PvPers fighting...another 25 Lvl 80s. You, however, don"t (or can"t) do that. You brag about killing 1 guy, when that 1 guy is FUCKING TRIVIAL. There was no balance, no parity.

Sam DeathWalker said:
Everything I do is legal and within the rules, and you can do the same if you feel I have some kind of unfair advantage.
That"s not the point and you know it. You just get bent when people call you on your bullshit, and point out how full of crap you really are. You could play 100 characters and I wouldn"t give a fuck. But don"t try to act as though you even have a modicum of skill, or even the most basic grasp of the game. And don"t try to come in with this "Killing that 80 was fair, he can make 25 more accounts if he wants fair" bullshit. Show us you taking on even CLOSE to the same number of characters as you have and I"ll be impressed. Showing us that you FINALLY managed to take down a solitary, undergeared Lvl 80 player just proves to me that you really do suck at WoW.

Sam DeathWalker said:
You won"t win the Indy 500 in your fathers volkswagon and you won"t beat the MIGHTY DEATHWALKE with one character.
Jesus...you can"t even type your own tagline.