Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Planing to make 25 Elemental Shaman (troll female):

WorldofWarcraft.com -> Info -> Classes -> Shaman -> Talent Calculator

And One Blood Elf Prot Paliden (male).

Thunderstorm - Spell - World of Warcraft

With the Thunderstorm Spell I can cast it every 2 seconds and knock back most anything. Cool down is 45 seconds so it will be up again when I cycle back to the first guy. This will also make rogues visible, I assume.

Its insant cast so it wont be inturupted. If its unresistable (the knockback) then Ill basically be invulnerable to mellee attack for as long as mana holds up in both pvp and pve, with one shaman casting this every 2 seconds.

Ill have Chain Lightning X 25 to kill oppenents with and Chain Heal X 25 to heal my guys. And tremor totems so I dont get feared

Ill have 1 computer for the Paliden, and 5 clients on 5 computers for the shaman, as I have 6 computers for EQ anyway.

Ya I know there wont be much to do cept try and get all 26 into AV .. or do a city raid or take over wintergrasp.

But dang what a plan!

Target Mob (or pvper), Cast 25 Chain Lightning, CAst 1 Thunderstorm, Cast 25 Chain Heal, Cast 1 thunderstorm, new target cast 25 Chain Light ... etc.

LoL.

Dantre_foh

shitlord
Epic, Sam

You could single-handedly be responsible for Blizzard"s change of policy in regards to multi-boxing when your sheer, massive influx of burst DPS exceeds the server"s ability to process such gigantic numbers.

I salute you, sir.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
btw i just calculated 24 EQ subscriptions and 26 WoW subscriptions and the total came out to ~$750/month... does that sound about right to you sam?

Sam DeathWalker said:
Planing to make 25 Elemental Shaman (troll female):

WorldofWarcraft.com -> Info -> Classes -> Shaman -> Talent Calculator

And One Blood Elf Prot Paliden (male).

Thunderstorm - Spell - World of Warcraft

With the Thunderstorm Spell I can cast it every 2 seconds and knock back most anything. Cool down is 45 seconds so it will be up again when I cycle back to the first guy. This will also make rogues visible, I assume.

Its insant cast so it wont be inturupted. If its unresistable (the knockback) then Ill basically be invulnerable to mellee attack for as long as mana holds up in both pvp and pve, with one shaman casting this every 2 seconds.

Ill have Chain Lightning X 25 to kill oppenents with and Chain Heal X 25 to heal my guys. And tremor totems so I dont get feared

Ill have 1 computer for the Paliden, and 5 clients on 5 computers for the shaman, as I have 6 computers for EQ anyway.

Ya I know there wont be much to do cept try and get all 26 into AV .. or do a city raid or take over wintergrasp.

But dang what a plan!

Target Mob (or pvper), Cast 25 Chain Lightning, CAst 1 Thunderstorm, Cast 25 Chain Heal, Cast 1 thunderstorm, new target cast 25 Chain Light ... etc.

LoL.
Ok.

26 X 13 (Ill get six month plan) for WoW a month.

EQ is $200 a month cause i have the $199/two years plans on all.

Note that cause the Paliden is on its own seperate computer auto follow wont screw up like it does when the leader and follower are on the same computer.

Right now I am looking at the Ner"zhul server or whatever it is, 14000 allience 68percent of the server pvp. Gives me lots of targets as I be hoard. Bloodlust BG.

Oh ya thanx to the crew at duel-boxing.com for most of these ideas (cept the thunderstorm and putting the pal on its own computer). But they pointed out the problems with all my other ideas untill I settled on this.

Well time for bed have to farm LGuk in EQ1 for some phat lootz before the 4th.

Bellstian_foh

shitlord
Seriously, who cares about these obscure accomplishments in MMO"s? 2-boxing I can maybe understand if your trying to level alts or get gear for them...but 26-boxing is just retarded.

JerleMinara_foh

shitlord
Locithon said:
Seriously, who cares about these obscure accomplishments in MMO"s? 2-boxing I can maybe understand if your trying to level alts or get gear for them...but 26-boxing is just retarded.
Please, what"re you talking about. 26-boxing will give him the worldwide DPS crown for World of Warcraft. He"ll be a hero.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Locithon said:
says the guy who is flaunting 1000+ hours playing vanguard.