Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Sam,
I maxed out a character on a PVP server, and then I started over on a PVE server. To tell the truth the pvp is actually better on the PVE server because people get excited when you attack something, that doesn"t happen on a pvp server.

Most, if not ALL of your PVP will be done in the battle ground known as AV, this is a 40 man BG and you can get an add on to have all your characters join at once. Then when your not in there (which you probably always will b you can farm or whatever without worry. There is not a lot of world PVP because there is no real reward for it. It"s done in Battle Grounds!

My suggest to you is to go to a PVE server. I suggest LLane horde, because you rock so hard I"ll bring a few of your main shamans in some of my 25 man raids and get them some good gear (I think it would be great for you to have a few nice raid epics to unload with). So play on LLane! I have a guild waiting for you, and Ill get you in some raids. :p

I must have SAM DA MAN on my server. Your a legend.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Pavor Nocturnus said:
Sam,
I maxed out a character on a PVP server, and then I started over on a PVE server. To tell the truth the pvp is actually better on the PVE server because people get excited when you attack something, that doesn"t happen on a pvp server.

Most, if not ALL of your PVP will be done in the battle ground known as AV, this is a 40 man BG and you can get an add on to have all your characters join at once. Then when your not in there (which you probably always will b you can farm or whatever without worry. There is not a lot of world PVP because there is no real reward for it. It"s done in Battle Grounds!

My suggest to you is to go to a PVE server. I suggest LLane horde, because you rock so hard I"ll bring a few of your main shamans in some of my 25 man raids and get them some good gear (I think it would be great for you to have a few nice raid epics to unload with). So play on LLane! I have a guild waiting for you, and Ill get you in some raids. :p

out of curiosity which guild are you refering to?

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
As a side note, Sam should be Dumar"s poster child because of the way Sam is innovating and not letting the stupid dev"s impact his free will to play the game the way he wants.

Please, may we have just a few posts back and forth between Dumar and Sam? I guarantee it would be entertaining beyond all mortal ken.

Horse said:
The reason shaman are required is with any other class, 5 boxing is extremely vulnerable to desynchronization because of the randomness of being AE feared and scattering. Tremor totems fix that, but only if you"re planted in one spot. You wouldn"t know because you"ve never played, of course... so stop explaining "choices" you"ve made or how the fucking game works you nincompoop!

I know totoms are stationary, but with 25 shaman I think I can plant new ones whereever I move to.

I lose games with the 5-boxing shaman all the time because in 15 on 15 its like having 11 on one team, but that 11th guy is really fucking great. Problem is, if you 5 man zerg without the rest of the team supporting you, you lose.

I am sure I will lose a lot.

If you can manage to get into a world pvp area, you will probably lose. You"ll kill a group of people really fast, but then they"ll SEE YOU and avoid you, doing the objectives. You would still only be able to win with others helping you. The first time you get your stack blown because you"d be forced to extremely overkill a few targets, just log out for the rest of the night or have fun moving 25 chars in a synchronized corpse run and rez. Even then people will just camp you.

Dude, I played for years on SZ where level 50"s killed my level 12"s don"t talk to me about yur bluebie noob experiences.

It"s not using autofollow, you fucking moron.

It is using a KEYBOARD COMMAND SPLITTER. When you press UP on your keyboard, UP goes to all of your clients and they all move forward. You don"t need ASSIST (though it helps) because again you can use hotkeys to target.

I"ll be using Keyclone and autofollow.

The entire jist of using this software to do this stuff is that everything you press on your keyboard + potentially mouse goes to every client synchronized.

I logged into the game last night, I won"t be using the mouse for view changing ....

Numbers are meaningless because there is no world pvp, and the lower population is generally tighter knit and better geared. All that matters is who tries to play and why. World PVP has been "meh" so far, when they do it right there will be no way to zerg it reliably as the #1 concern is how they can make a public pvp area on a server that has screwed up population balance...

They will have a pvp zone regardless of the population.

You"re also looking at a good 4 months played if you level each of them via questing. Cut that down if you have an entire powerlevelling service/crew/guild backing you.

My EQ mains have over 270 days played each.

Add MASSIVELY to that once people realize where you"ve rolled and corpse camp any characters they believe are yours. The server will hold dps contests to see how fast after you rez you can be killed.

Gosh, sam...
Bring it ON! Only the PROUD or the FOOLISH dare to attack Teh MIGHTY DEATHWALKER!

Chris

Potato del Grande
Pavor Nocturnus said:
Sam,

He is joking Sam, PvE servers are good for nothing.
I want you on a real server where your raid will be torn to bits.

Millie_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Planing to make 25 Elemental Shaman (troll female):

WorldofWarcraft.com -> Info -> Classes -> Shaman -> Talent Calculator

And One Blood Elf Prot Paliden (male).

Thunderstorm - Spell - World of Warcraft

With the Thunderstorm Spell I can cast it every 2 seconds and knock back most anything. Cool down is 45 seconds so it will be up again when I cycle back to the first guy. This will also make rogues visible, I assume.

Its insant cast so it wont be inturupted. If its unresistable (the knockback) then Ill basically be invulnerable to mellee attack for as long as mana holds up in both pvp and pve, with one shaman casting this every 2 seconds.

Ill have Chain Lightning X 25 to kill oppenents with and Chain Heal X 25 to heal my guys. And tremor totems so I dont get feared

Ill have 1 computer for the Paliden, and 5 clients on 5 computers for the shaman, as I have 6 computers for EQ anyway.

Ya I know there wont be much to do cept try and get all 26 into AV .. or do a city raid or take over wintergrasp.

But dang what a plan!

Target Mob (or pvper), Cast 25 Chain Lightning, CAst 1 Thunderstorm, Cast 25 Chain Heal, Cast 1 thunderstorm, new target cast 25 Chain Light ... etc.

LoL.
Hi, Sam. Whaaat"s happening? Listen, why are you allowed to post outside the Rickshaw? Yeaahhh....we should go ahead and fix that glitch at some point.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Millie said:
Hi, Sam. Whaaat"s happening? Listen, why are you allowed to post outside the Rickshaw? Yeaahhh....we should go ahead and fix that glitch at some point.
Given his massive amounts of positive internets, maybe the board wants him to have open access. Maybe we are in Bizarro world and don"t know it.

Reggie_foh

shitlord
SAM, you have to update your AutoSig. I personally wouldn"t want to be labeled as a 24 boxxor when I am roxxoring 26.

Oh yeah, GET TO LEVELING ALREADY.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Due to evolution it is estimated that by 2037 the internet will be run entirely from Sam"s basement. He is the man. Do you not realize he has slept with OVER 400 WOMEN?

That"s right.

What have you ever accomplished in your life? Exactly.

Sam is all that is man.

Venjenz_foh

shitlord
Giant_Flying_Head said:
This was the most interesting thread in months and it got rickshawed? Ghay.
Sam threads are always interesting. He takes every stereotype of hardcore gamers to the n"th degree, and even hardcore gamers who frequent a hardcore gamer website wonder the why and how of it all. Make fun of "living in Mom"s basement" and Sam builds a bigger basement, complete with dungeon built of 2x4"s and chains. Tell Sam to go out and meet girls, and he calls up 4 hookers and takes pictures. Tell him to get a life, he plays for 90 hours straight and soils the loincloth.

Howard Hughes + MMO = Sam.

and it is interesting to watch.

Bristlebane_foh

shitlord
Giant_Flying_Head said:
This was the most interesting thread in months and it got rickshawed? Ghay.
At one point, he couldn"t make new posts to anything but the rickshaw. Somehow, that got turned off, like when in Ghostbusters that guy shuts down the containment system.

Zippygoose_foh

shitlord
Zehn - Vhex said:
Do you not realize he has slept with OVER 400 WOMEN?

That"s right.

What have you ever accomplished in your life? Exactly.

Sam is all that is man.
I just wanted to clarify that these women are- "mostly srewd business women providing goods and services to the community for which there is a demand" as well. That is all.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
The fun part is that neither the paladin nor any of the shaman can cure curses.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kaige said:
The fun part is that neither the paladin nor any of the shaman can cure curses.
And what curse do you think can be a problem? You can"t put tongues on all 26 of them

bouhhan_foh

shitlord
Zippygoose said:
I just wanted to clarify that these women are- "mostly srewd business women providing goods and services to the community for which there is a demand" as well. That is all.
i miss your point, sir.

go sam.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why all the hate for Sam? I wasn"t too thrilled about his EQ adventures of dps insanity because EQ is a dead game, but his WoW adventure for dps insanity seems very cool!