Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Honestly I doubt Sam will ever make 80. As soon as he becomes a HK for level 80s, he"s gonna be the new Alterac Valley.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Sam, wake up man. Seems the large scale multi boxers are messing up on the strengths of RAF.

Link all accounts 1- > 2 -> 3..... -> 30

Level all to 40; level first account to 60 then use the boost levels to get all your accounts to 60. Unless boosted levels chain (ie for every 2 levels you are boosted you also get a level to pass on) in which case you only need to level all to 30.

Alternatively ......

When you boost a level the boosted char keeps the % of their exp bar full that they had, So a 59.99 char getting boosted by a just dinged 60 goes to 60.99.

The effect of this is chars can boost nearly a full level beyond their own.

Now, if boosted levels chain on as previously questioned :

Level all chars to 30.99, or any amount short of next level that has an easy turn in or discovery xp short of the next level. Helps if XP scales (eg seasonal quests for all levels).

first char does turn in, becomes 30.01 boosts next char.

Next char becomes 31.99, does turn in becomes 32.01.

He boosts the third char which becomes 32.99, turns in becomes 33.01

etc etc

The extra level chains on down until you have a char at 60.99, do turn in and have a 61.01 character.

You can do this in a few days, even with 30 characters. If you"ve done this with trial referral accounts you can bin all except the lvl 61 character.

Then chain a whole load of chars from the lvl 61 account (not sure if you can refer levels once char is 61 - might have to stop at 59).and start over. Spend a few more days getting your new chars to 30 and gift levels so they all become 60/61.

This can be done, comfortably, in a week. 30 characters to lvl 60.

I haven"t tested this, its just my theory, but I believe it will work.

Of the two ways to grant the chain is in some ways better.

a - b - c - d

vs

a-b
a-c
Of the two ways to grant the chain is in some ways better.

a - b - c - d

vs

a-b
a-c
a-d

if you get to 30 on a and 30 on b and 30 on c and 30 on d then grant you get 45 on c from d and 52 on b from c (assuming you can grant 1/2 of your levels from level 1) and 56 on a from b. Note that the first account "a" cannot grant to anyone ....

So you made 120 levels and granted 15 and 22 and 26 for umm 63 total.

The other way you also make 120 levels but get 45 total well hummm.

Ya chain is the way to go.

Ok with 2 chain you get 15/60

3 chain you get 22/90

4 you get 15 then 15plus7 then 15plus11

5 you get 15 then 22 then 26 then 28

6 you get 15 then 22 then 26 then 28 then 29

7 you get 15, 22, 26, 28, 29, 29

8 you get 15, 22, 26, 28, 29, 29, 29

Well ummm every time I go over this I get different conclusions. Let me think longer.

Flight is right.

You only need level everyone to 30 and the last two in the chain to 40. Then the last in the chain grants 20 to the 2nd to last, which is then 60 and grants 30 to 3rd to last then on down to line taking everyone to 60, cept the very last which is 40. Wish that was made clear to me 6 months ago lol ...

Err you cant put the last two at 40. Cause you cant grant to anyone higher level then you are.

Have to put the last one at 60 but then you can"t use the 3X raf to get the last one there ...

So you would have in practice to get the last two accounts to 60 and the rest to 30. Better for a 30 boxer then a 4 boxer for sure.

Which I was kinda doing at the end, just leveling up the last group in the chain and granting upwards.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Anyone that cares, that is kind of what message boards are for. No edit button here so he has no choice but to reply to his own message. SAMJACKED! ROFL...still laughing about that.

Njorls_foh

shitlord
Quineloe said:
you mean actual days played when you type in /played?

WHAT?
Remember, this is Sam we"re talking about.

Wasting RAF time doing tradeskills isn"t normal.

BUT WHEN YOU"RE SAM IT IS!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Hatorade said:
SAMJACKED! ROFL...still laughing about that.
For all the shit Sam gets, I have to admit he has generated a shitload of laughs. Mostly at his own expense, but still...

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
More importantly, when are you going to PVP Sam? When you are 70? When you are 80?

I do have to say, you might have finally got together enough accts and characters that you might be able to avoid the EQ asstompings you received. Unless people get a group or two, or a raid together, you might be able to weather most assaults.