Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Ya Im reading the wiki so Im like behind the times but ya those gloves is nice:

Hand-Mounted Pyro Rocket - Thottbot: World of Warcraft

So those and the rocket launcher is 1600 plus 1200 or 2800 X 25 .... lol zorzors.

Gnomish Lightning Generator - Thottbot: World of Warcraft

Even more damage.

And that also is general enginerring. So I can get all three if I go goblin.

So lol ... ya I know I need 450 or so on all 25 guys, but again no raiding required.

I don"t belive that anything in the game is longer then 45 yards.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
Just wrote a post on the fastest way to RAF 5 box if you have a high level existing account:

Fastest RAF method for 5 boxers - General Discussion - Dual-Boxing.com Community Forum

Fastest RAF method for 5 boxers
Main Account with high level - a - b - c - d - e

Use main account to instance boost b/c/d/e.

Stop At level 30 use main account to boost d/e to 60.

Grant from e to new toon on d making a level 30.

Transfer level 30 from d to "a"

Result a/b/c level 30 d/e level 60

Grant levels, bingo all are 60.

And you get to grant 15 levels from "a" to old account.

Copyright Sam DeathWalker "09
Copyright Sam Deathwalker ?

You cheeky bastard. to you and everyone else in this very thread.

And you don"t stop at 30; you stop at 30.99 as you can only grant 29 levels, as I wrote there.

Chris

Potato del Grande
HOLT SHIT GUYS!

He cleared the WHOLE felstone feild!

I remember the horros I had at lv57 clearing that place with 2-3 people.

Yes Flight your comments did provide inspiration for my Great RAF Leveling work but you didnt suggest leveling up the last two as a RAF team (you suggested just get the last one to 60 somehow) and moving characters from one account to another.

I am also the first to suggest using 5 new accounts (6 total), instead of just linking 4 new ones to the persons existing high level accout.

I am the first to suggested moving a character from account "d" to account "a".

I am the firs to suggeste just leveling up the last two in a 6 raf chain to level 60 AND using the "e" to grant to a level 30 on "d".

So thats THREE ORIGINAL WITH ME methods, all put together in one easy to understand package.

This method cuts down leveling time for 5 box rafers by 20pecent over all previous known raf methods.

I might be the slowest leveler but I invented the fastest leveling method.

Meh_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Yes Flight your comments did provide inspiration for my Great RAF Leveling work but you didnt suggest leveling up the last two as a RAF team (you suggested just get the last one to 60 somehow) and moving characters from one account to another.

I am also the first to suggest using 5 new accounts (6 total), instead of just linking 4 new ones to the persons existing high level accout.

I am the first to suggested moving a character from account "d" to account "a".

I am the firs to suggeste just leveling up the last two in a 6 raf chain to level 60 AND using the "e" to grant to a level 30 on "d".

So thats THREE ORIGINAL WITH ME methods, all put together in one easy to understand package.

This method cuts down leveling time for 5 box rafers by 20pecent over all previous known raf methods.

I might be the slowest leveler but I invented the fastest leveling method.
Are you aware there is something horribly wrong with your brain?

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All we can do at this point is just sit back and wait for Sam to go to Northrend. I"m sure there will be youtube videos of Sam getting his shit stomped over and over. This isn"t 2001 anymore, many players are now capable of recording gameplay videos and uploading them on the net.

There"s also a lot more players on Sams server than the Zek ghosttown he used to haunt.

All in all, I"m so looking forward to it.

If it doesn"t work out Sam you can come back to EQ and double the serverpop of TZVZ with your army

aznpinktuv_foh

shitlord
ok going on that principle, (never used RAF)

say you have a 3 account chain to make it simple. accounts A, B, C linked in that order.

if you level ABC to 30, and then level C to 60, you can grant B to 60 as well... but can you grant levels that you recieved from Grant too? so if B becomes 60, can you grant that to make A 60? or will he only be 45 based on original ammount of granted levels.

I belive that you can on the grounds that the official faq says something like "levels gained" nothing about how the levels were gained. There is no disclaimer about that the levels have to be earned.

I have not been able to find info on this valuable issue though, but none have said it cannot be done. I think I did it at the end of my first raf but I really can"t rememeber.

Meh if you can see any problem with the "DeathWalker"s World"s Fastest WoW Leveling Method" then please be so kind as to point it out. So far none have found error, nor have any stated its "old news".

spronk_foh

shitlord
oh i have a much, much, much faster way to level than you sam but i"m currently patenting it (tm) spronk so i can"t reveal it until the lawyers sign off. it"ll blow your way away and make me the best mmo player in the world, sorry

possible_foh

shitlord
spronk said:
oh i have a much, much, much faster way to level than you sam but i"m currently patenting it (tm) spronk so i can"t reveal it until the lawyers sign off. it"ll blow your way away and make me the best mmo player in the world, sorry
I hope you have a way to clear FELSTONE FIELD. That is some badass shit.

Everlast_foh

shitlord
Wait, Sam cleared THE Felstone Field?! Up until now I thought he was a huge joke who invented meaningless feats in order to boost his self esteem. The recent development in the Sam saga makes me feel like a huge douchebag...I mean Felstone field?!

spronk you have a link to support that you don"t get to grant levels that you gained from granting?

Im just point out that getting 2K-3K per 1 minutes of fighting is just as good as questing if not better. Clearing the felstone field shows that there is little downtime for mana regen and looting etc.

No one at level 54ish can solo or solo box the whole field before repops ... be real.

Just saying for a 30 boxer tagboosting is OK.