Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Laven_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
You make it sound like I am claiming to be the best at WoW right now. That is not the case at all. As you correctly point out I have accomplished little or nothing in wow. Best I"v done is a level 55 mob. I am sure millions can beat that very easy.

Yes the competition is tough and the road is long.

Will the MIGHTY DEATHWALKER prevale turning his oppenents to little more then road kill on his path to ultimate VICTORY?

Or will he be just another body on the pile?

Only Time will Tell. I have much slaying to do.

Well I went to the luberjack camp in West Plaguelands, and seems enough mobs (also the fields seem full off mobs near the tear place), and I am sure heathgard or whatever its called is even more mobs, the shaman at level 46 dont seem to do much damage at all so I just using them to heal. The mages at 49/50 are taking the mobs out though with all the healing they get. Lot slower then Piriats (I was getting 40K an hour there X 5) but Ill learn the lay of the land and a good route soon enough. Re specing the mages to 21 arcane and 30 fire. This zone should take me to 60 on the mages I am sure.
If you waste time leveling to 60 in WPL I feel sorry for you. 58-60 in old world is HELL and thats by questing standards. Once you hit outlands yeah you"ll beable to do most instances but you wont stand a chance in a raid zone. And have you done any WOLTK instances yet? Gonna be funny when Ingvar keeps on pwning you

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Laven said:
And have you done any WOLTK instances yet? Gonna be funny when Ingvar keeps on pwning you
Pfft, he won"t be that far for months I"d wager (given his current levels and leveling speed so far), and I"d be shocked if he ever sets foot into any of those 5-mans at all. He"ll be off somewhere else in Borean/Howling, fucking around killing world spawns ad nauseum.

Laven_foh

shitlord
Erronius said:
Pfft, he won"t be that far for months I"d wager (given his current levels and leveling speed so far), and I"d be shocked if he ever sets foot into any of those 5-mans at all. He"ll be off somewhere else in Borean/Howling, fucking around killing world spawns ad nauseum.
Yeah, from reading this thread he acknowledges that questing and instances are faster exp, but he continues to just kill random non-elite mobs? This isnt EQ where most/all your exp came from grinding mobs all the time sammy boy. And yes getting 1 char (DK, or paladin is a good choice) to alteast 72ish and constantly running 4 other toons through instances is alot quicker. I did this on my DK PLing my rogue and have I not fucked around alot I would have had him at his current level probably a week earlier. And I laughed when he mentioned killing world bosses, you will easily need all your toons in their 70s before you could pull it off because unless you go the PLing route with 1 high level character im gonna bet 95% of your toons will have shit gear. I think all the world dragons have a AOE sleep/stun spell that will rape you. Hell I saw 8 lvl80s wipe to the one in the hinterlands

Tag boosting isn"t all that slower. I get say 1200 EXP in a single pull (on 4 guys - the Pal gets less), and the next pull is a drink later, maybe in about a minute, maybe two.

Quests at my level are like 21,000 exp with the RAF. So for the RAF guys I can run from point A to point B and back to point A or do 18 pulls. Well ....

Besides I like killing mobs. If I get burnt out on the game doing quests well that like a loss isnt it.

My gear is 90percent greens and 10percent blues. You forget that I have 250 plus in all major trade skills, and although I only have 1000g in the bank I am learning the AH game and considering I made 20 million plat in EQ and had 6 million in the bank when I quit I think I"ll do all right here as well.

You also all seem to think I am required to do heroics or raids to get competitive gear, thats just not the case. Nothing stops me from getting the Goblin Rocket Launcher on 25 or more guys. Its a very very very deadly item and no raiding needed.

I dont have to have the very best gear, just good enough to let the full power of 31 toons hurt the enemy. No equal level single twink to the max toon can touch me now, why would it be different later?

Also keep in mind I loot everything, the pal is sucking out exp from the others reducing my speed but the easy tagging and the tank strenght and no agro worries and the looting of everything makes up for it in the long run cause none die.

Also that 1200, where i am at now, is a 4 mob pull, most pulls turn into 10 or 15 with the runners bringing their friends.

Tag boosting is a ligit method, just like questing and instance boosting for leveling. Espicailly when you have 25 boosters .....

Stosh_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
I am sure that guys who don"t 30 box will say that running 5 is more efficient (just like in the other thread when I had 6 and was comparing mostly to one other toon everyone said that running one toon was more efficient then 6). Odd how times have changed.

If the 5 boxer is more efficient then a 30 boxer then shouldnt a 1 box be more efficient then 5, as was argued by everyone in the dps thread?

Ya it takes 6X the time to level up 30 as it does 5, right now those 5 would slaughter me, but lets see how things go. At some point I will hit 80, keep in mind wow is simple mode EQ, there are NO AA"s to get .... And there are 5 fewer levels .... and you never die to normal mobs .... doh.

We heard the same arguments in 2003 about 6 vs. 1, and now they are being rehashed as 30 vs. 5 .....

More is better.

Gee sounds like you just discribed every guild raid and pick up raid ever done.
Except you"ve already lost this expansion. A mage has already soloed a 25 man boss in Naxx, and since they hotfixed it to make what the mage did impossible to repeat, that makes his one, better than your 6, 25 or 30.

Besides, you"re leveling so slowly, that by the time you hit level 80, the level cap will have been raised to 90.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I"ll make you a deal Sam:

If you have your guys at 80 by Oct 29th, I"ll put your pic as my avatar for one entire year with "I win" on it.

If not, you change your avatar to a pic of Furor, with "You lose" on it, for one year.

Deal? That"s 6 months Sam, surely you can hit 80 on your peeps in 6 months.

Laven_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Tag boosting is a ligit method, just like questing and instance boosting for leveling. Espicailly when you have 25 boosters .....
Sure its legit, however its the slowest and least rewarding way to level. Your 3x RAF exp will expire before you get to 60 on all those toons doing it that way, my friend has 6 different accounts and he bunches them up into 2s and plows through and then starts to level grant....guess what? 6+ toons all 60+ in like a week. But, if you actually do get all your toons to 60 and you wanna try some tough shit early head over to blasted lands and try to take out some dreadlords, doomguards, and fel guards in the tainted scar area. Im also 100% certain Lord Kazzak will rape you in under 3 mins.

Kargon_foh

shitlord
Stosh said:
Except you"ve already lost this expansion. A mage has already soloed a 25 man boss in Naxx, and since they hotfixed it to make what the mage did impossible to repeat, that makes his one, better than your 6, 25 or 30.
What boss did he/she solo?

Just wrote a post on the fastest way to RAF 5 box if you have a high level existing account:

Fastest RAF method for 5 boxers - General Discussion - Dual-Boxing.com Community Forum

Fastest RAF method for 5 boxers
Main Account with high level - a - b - c - d - e

Use main account to instance boost b/c/d/e.

Stop At level 30 use main account to boost d/e to 60.

Grant from e to new toon on d making a level 30.

Transfer level 30 from d to "a"

Result a/b/c level 30 d/e level 60

Grant levels, bingo all are 60.

And you get to grant 15 levels from "a" to old account.

Copyright Sam DeathWalker "09

My method is for someone with an existing level 70 or 80 account who wants 5 new character level 60 the fastest way possible.

Its not for me, I don"t have an existing level 70 or 80 account and I want 31 new characters not 5.

Kargon said:
What boss did he/she solo?
The entire military wing of Naxx 25.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_ggLGj37qI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_ggLGj37qI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Be sure to watch it in HQ, you get to see his +spell power clearly.

So there you have it Sam, a mage who soloed all of Military Wing 25 man Naxx. He also hit with 1 single pyroblast for 414,000 dmg.

aznpinktuv_foh

shitlord
did they hotfix this shit? this is some really impressive shit for a mage...

i thought u were talking about bugging freakin heigan out in the corner

Jubee_foh

shitlord
aznpinktuv said:
did they hotfix this shit? this is some really impressive shit for a mage...

i thought u were talking about bugging freakin heigan out in the corner
Yeah they fixed it that week. I can"t watch the video at work but if it is the one I"m thinking of, they made it so you can"t spellsteal the buff from the riders any more.

Goanad_foh

shitlord
the gauntlet has been thrown down by the mighty gimpwalker....

the measure is BURST EXPERIENCE PER HOUR gentlemen.

all that matters is how many you can control in game(tm)

What"s truly baffling is how Sam will avoid being faceraped when his crews" crappy gear doesnt scale up because he"s too thick headed to take the many suggestions here to quest to level vs. his method.