Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Err no yur right trinket will take off war stomp, but just one I would think. With normal internet lag even casting all at the same time is going to cause them to land at slightly different times. You take off the first one then what?

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
Err no yur right trinket will take off war stomp, but just one I would think. With normal internet lag even casting all at the same time is going to cause them to land at slightly different times. You take off the first one then what?
lol no.

Doligan_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Err no yur right trinket will take off war stomp, but just one I would think.
Let"s take a look:

Patch 2.1.2 (6/19/07): PvP Trinkets: Insignia of the Alliance, Insignia of the Horde, Medallion of the Alliance, and Medallion of the Horde have all been redesigned. The trinkets for all classes now have the same effect: DispelsallMovement impairing effects and all effects that cause loss of control of your character.
Dictionary.reference.com "all"

all

?adjective

1. the whole of (used in referring to quantity, extent, or duration): all the cake; all the way; all year.
2. the whole number of (used in referring to individuals or particulars, taken collectively): all students.
3. the greatest possible (used in referring to quality or degree): with all due respect; with all speed.
4. every: all kinds; all sorts.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Honest to fuck Sam, there are dozens and dozens of different abilities and situations you aren"t considering.

I look forward to screenshots of the first time your Paladin gets Mind Controlled (think charm, except the opponent can use your abilities) or your toons all get feared, near a cliff or bridge. Of stories about how it takes you upwards of 20 minutes to get your toons back together when some of them get killed. Of easy kill after easy kill of your toons, while you are distracted dealing with your dead guys and running them back.

Some of us have genuinely tried to help you and give you advice. We"ve logged thousands and thousands of hours solo, boxing, doing open world and Arena PvP. You"d do well to start listening and encourage folk to give you more advice, instead of trying to counter everything with your theorycrafting, trying to prove why you are right and the people with masses of experience are wrong.

This isn"t EQ. The mechanics of this game bear next to zero resemblance to EQ. Everything has a counter. Every ability has a counter.The devs in this game, unlike EQ, have spent years balancing classes and abilities for PvP.

Above everything else, please, for strewth sake, stop boasting about how your 30-odd characters are going to rofl-stomp and gank single characters, for example at flight masters. For one thing, its so gimp its beyond belief. And for another it embodies every bad preconception non-boxers have against boxers.

Its taken literally years for boxers to find any acceptance in the gaming community and you come along with this camping solo players shit and set that back five years, because your proposing things which reinforce the preconceptions.

Yari_Arkanum_foh

shitlord
Flight said:
Honest to fuck Sam, there are dozens and dozens of different abilities and situations you aren"t considering.

I look forward to screenshots of the first time your Paladin gets Mind Controlled (think charm, except the opponent can use your abilities) or your toons all get feared, near a cliff or bridge. Of stories about how it takes you upwards of 20 minutes to get your toons back together when some of them get killed. Of easy kill after easy kill of your toons, while you are distracted dealing with your dead guys and running them back.

Some of us have genuinely tried to help you and give you advice. We"ve logged thousands and thousands of hours solo, boxing, doing open world and Arena PvP. You"d do well to start listening and encourage folk to give you more advice, instead of trying to counter everything with your theorycrafting, trying to prove why you are right and the people with masses of experience are wrong.

This isn"t EQ. The mechanics of this game bear next to zero resemblance to EQ. Everything has a counter. Every ability has a counter.The devs in this game, unlike EQ, have spent years balancing classes and abilities for PvP.

Above everything else, please, for strewth sake, stop boasting about how your 30-odd characters are going to rofl-stomp and gank single characters, for example at flight masters. For one thing, its so gimp its beyond belief. And for another it embodies every bad preconception non-boxers have against boxers.

Its taken literally years for boxers to find any acceptance in the gaming community and you come along with this camping solo players shit and set that back five years, because your proposing things which reinforce the preconceptions.
^
|
|
This

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This thread is Hall of Shame worthy now. The rate was which Sam pulls in the retards to reply is awesome. A+++ thread.

Consecration is a dot and rogues cannot vanish with a dot on them .... I don"t know how they can say it any clearer.

Dispels all Movement impairing effects and all effects that cause loss of control of your character

"Dispels" why dont you look up dispels instead of "all". Dispels means its already on you; if you have "invulurability" to all movement impairment effects then thats what you think it means.

Is there anywhere where there is a compleate list of what spells counter or don"t counter other spells?

Look the TWO rogues were QQing about not being able to take on TWO Cows ... I am sure they know all these possible counters.

You guys keep saying that one toon will kill me, now you say if I gank at a flight in its "unfair". Well it is unfair but if one character can kill 30 then thats also "unfair".

Fear lol ... I have grounding or tremor totems not sure but one stops it for sure, Espically with 5-10 of each of the out.

GameSpot Forums - World of Warcraft - Well, obviously, his Felguard was not AFK! - Level 70 rogue losses to AFK lock

From Hwoarang6767 Posted 4/11/2008 2:13:42 PM #021
Nah, Rogues are actually a pain in the ass for Tankadins to kill now, with what all the Shadowstep teleporting haxorz and stunlocks and stuff.

Our attacks still do crap damage And you can heal yourself, and the reflective damage is a pain... And I said that Rogue can kill you, he"s combat and a noob.
---
90% of teens today would die if Myspace was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

OH!
Well, yeah, duh.
Dumbrogues ftw!
Evendumber Rogues that CoS+Vanish on Consecrationftw!

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
Do you even have a clue what you are posting ?

You realize you are total backing up what people are saying to you ?

I"ve boxed 5 Demo (that"s Demonologist spec fyi) "locks, so I know a little about that they are capable of. I know the difference the "locks gear makes to their pets power and HP. You obviously don"t or you would never have posted that link, which destroys all your arguments about how l33t and powerful you are going to be. End game geared "locks with a Felguard will rip most under geared chars a new one, not just Rogues.

What you need to accept is that when you hit 80, without end game raiding, you are going to be like a set of ToV geared toons going up against people with 1000HP+ items in every slot. A half skilled party of 5 people will tear you a new one.

But, yeah, you are right. Most solo players you will beat.

I love this thread. It"s the gift that keeps on giving.