Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Laven_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
7 toons over level 60.

Heading to HP as soon as a I get some soul shards for my new level 20 warlock so I can summon all the level 40"s to outland.

I"ll raf grant my new rogue (gonna stealth him at the gank point lol), warlock, mage, mage and priest up to 60 when they hit 40 in outland (they are 20 now).
so let me get this straight....you are taking lvl40 toons into outlands? how is that working out for you haha. so many helboars there I would figure as soon as you res yourself youre dead again.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Laven said:
so let me get this straight....you are taking lvl40 toons into outlands? how is that working out for you haha. so many helboars there I would figure as soon as you res yourself youre dead again.
Maybe he has just that much AE power to kill stuff before he dies. I don"t exactly recall hitpoint values right now, would a level 40 even survive 1 hit + 1 special from an outland mob? or a 300% boar charge?

Laven_foh

shitlord
Quineloe said:
Maybe he has just that much AE power to kill stuff before he dies. I don"t exactly recall hitpoint values right now, would a level 40 even survive 1 hit + 1 special from an outland mob? or a 300% boar charge?
No, and if a higher level is killing the mob I dont think he will even get any exp. I remember when I was PLing myself a rogue with my DK, on my way to the DM entrance I noticed I wasnt getting any exp when my DK was just plowing through, but once I got in the instance it was a different story

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
If the character being power leveled isn"t deemed high lvl enough to contribute to the kill, its share of xp is pretty terrible and can even be none at all. At lvl 40, you get more xp from lvl 50 mobs than lvl 60 mobs for example.

Deathwalker is still in the EQ mindset and refuse to believe WoW has different game mechanics.

glostylez_foh

shitlord

Yari_Arkanum_foh

shitlord
I bet sam would stick his dick in a dead hooker if he thought it might grant him the power to actually win at something.....

Hes fucking brain dead.

Doligan_foh

shitlord
glostylez said:
Just about anyone on a flyer will kill and camp your entire raid.

As many times as I have seen Loja camp you with that single 60 dk I don"t give you much chance against level 67+ characters. Besides all that, don"t you still have half a year of leveling to get the shamans to 60?
Clearly there needs to be formal documentation of the corpse camping by this Loja character in the form of sceenshots.

I pull with the pal, he has agro, ya one shot will probably kill my guys, Im not to HP yet (later today) but from pulling level 60"s in EPL its the same kind of deal.

As long as Pal has agro there is no problem, I don"t have to pull near the group eather, you can get exp a ways away. The Pal is in the exp group, and the lowbies get exp as if its an orange kill to them cause the mob isn"t grey to the Pal. Its not as fast as instance boosting for sure but its not slow either, depends on how many mobs can be pulled to a static camp ... and how fast repops are. Maybe there is a place with eliets ... I have a more detailed report later.

Well got to HP finally and did the hounds or whatever they were outside of thallamar.

Pal (level 62) got like 620 (rested) exp and each level 20 got 105 exp (4 level 20"s) (raf) .... Not super great but far from zero.

60/140 Pal takes umm 42 percent of the total, but there is some 1/2 mod in there so umm he gets like 84 percent ...

If the lowbies could tag the mob without getting splattered it would be super great but ... oh well.

Guess I am one of the first to take level 20"s to HP lol ...

Ok 200 killz a level for the lowbies and the Pal will get a whole lot of exp also. Mostly its just finding a place where I can pull 20-30 mobs at one time that has a fast repop. Gonna check out this mobs/area:

Unstable Voidwalker - NPC - World of Warcraft

Anywhere else (I konw about the flying mobs south of ToT) where i can get massive pulls?

Laven_foh

shitlord
Due to not so recent patches alot of world mobs that were elite, are now non-elite. Only 2 areas come across where all mobs are elite, the area in blasted lands where Kazzak used to be, but those mobs will rape you. And the whisper gorge in winterspring, again you wont last. And once again your logic at leveling fails miserably.

Laven_foh

shitlord
Oh and youre far from the first to take a lvl20 to HFP....I have seen 19 twinks hanging around thrallmar often when I was leveling in outlands.

No doubt instance boosting with raf is fastest, and questing might be faster but Im going to learn what Ill be doing for most of the game; killing mobs with my full group. At some point (level 60) RAF stops; and at some point (wotlk) quests require a lot of unfriendly to multiboxers stuff (i.e. vehicles and collection quests), and instance boosting also stops at what 60 or less?

The only method that lasts from 1-80 is tag boosting (exp group tags and everyone kills) ...

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
The only method that lasts from 1-80 is tag boosting (exp group tags and everyone kills) ...
Why do you continue to say you are "tag boosting"? You are just grinding, there is no exotic term for what you are doing, you are gathering mobs and killing them. Tag boosting is when one person tags a mob and other people outside the group kill it for him while he goes about his way tagging more mobs. That is a quick way to do kill quests or grind to level a single character with others helping. What you are doing is in no way quick.

BTW boosting level 20s in HP is one of the stupider ideas you have had in a long list of stupid ideas. Take those 4 characters to SM with your pal and they will pass your shammies in a couple hours.

Im not disputing that instance boosting is the fastest way to level, but just saying that at some point it runs out (level 60? before?), and i have to move to Tag boosting anyway.

Tag boosting is also when a group tags and has outside help with killing the mobs. In my case running 6 groups I tag with one group and the other 5 help kill (or heal). Grinding is when you kill without out of group help.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Im not disputing that instance boosting is the fastest way to level, but just saying that at some point it runs out (level 60? before?), and i have to move to Tag boosting anyway.

Tag boosting is also when a group tags and has outside help with killing the mobs. In my case running 6 groups I tag with one group and the other 5 help kill (or heal). Grinding is when you kill without out of group help.
You are every group, there is no outside help. You are doing nothing but grinding outside mobs with a large group of characters. If there was no raid xp penalty you would be in a raid group. You read about tag boosting on the web awhile back and every since you post like you are doing something special, you aren"t and have never.

I"ve never heard of any accomplishment you have done in any game other then play a lot of characters badly. I see you claiming credit for making up RAF chaining like it was some new invention, pretty sure Blizzard made that up when they created RAF.

Anyway, log in so I can get some new screenshots. I"m psyched I can get HKs from you now. I want to see if I can get the "of the alliance" title just from killing you before you hit 80

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
So why not do it at 60 then, and do what"s fastest now? You"re arguing that since it"s better "eventually", you are going to use it now. The only way your arguments ever make any sense is if you are on meth.

Sam DeathWalker said:
Fuck "Tag Boosting", it"s some retarded definition that isn"t needed and whoever came up with it needs to be punched anally with a sledgehammer. People have been doing basically the exact same thing for years and there hasn"t been a need for some special term.

Laven_foh

shitlord
I love how you admit instance boosting and quest grinding are quicker yet you continue to still go the slowest route. I might have to make a DK and get him up to lvl70 real quick just to fuck with you. But I see a lvl65 has already taken down the shitwalker empire meaning you already lost at wow and then some, maybe you should go play WAR or something.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
You can boost to mid to upper 60"s.

yes, it gets easier once u have an 80 boosting. my personal best was 8h 55m for boosting 4x. according to your formula (time played divided by 4 = time spent to produce 1 level 60), then i would"ve spent 2h 15m per toon at that rate!

just goes to show how awesome RAF is.
Under two hours 15 mins per char to lvl 60. As I"ve previously said, 30 characters to lvl 60 within a week - comfortably. Your chars are mostly lvl 45-46 after a year ?

Sam DeathWalker said:

Rest of post deleted - decided to save myself some time and go talk to my 18 month old baby. He learns faster than Sam.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
To be fair, infants and toddlers are wired for very quick learning it"d be difficult for any adult to match their learning speed.

I don"t have time to make a whole post about it, I"ve got to go take care of my 89 year old grandfather with Alzheimers. He learns faster than Sam.