Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

I have a group of 5 that gets experience. The other 26 or so help heal or kill the mob. Thats tag boosting. One group tags (the "tag" part) and the others help kill (the "boosting" part).....

Ok instance boosting is the best until level 65 ... then its Tag Boosting.

I Tag Boost now, I"m better at it later. Why learn Instance Boosting when it will be nerfed at some point in the future by Blizzard, and when it will be usless to me after level 65ish or so.

Ya again someone going to come and kill me lol ....

Tag boosting isn"t all that bad. The high level gets 600 exp (with rested) and the lowbies getting 105 or so exp each (with RAF). 200 Killz a level.

Don"t forget that with instance boosting the high level gets zero exp. Im working on getting a level 80 as well as boosting the lowbies. And I don"t have a level 80 to instance boost. And a level 62 isnt going to instance boost toons to level 60 ....

So where in HP can I pull 20-30 mobs at a time?

Laven_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Tag boosting isn"t all that bad. The high level gets 600 exp (with rested) and the lowbies getting 105 or so exp each (with RAF). 200 Killz a level.

Don"t forget that with instance boosting the high level gets zero exp. Im working on getting a level 80 as well as boosting the lowbies. And I don"t have a level 80 to instance boost. And a level 62 isnt going to instance boost toons to level 60 ....

So where in HP can I pull 20-30 mobs at a time?
Theres nowhere in HFP to pull 20-30mobs you idiot this isnt EQ, mobs eventually give up and go back to their spawn point when you get too far away from said spawn point. And if you actually knew how to level your toons they would all be around the same level, meaning you could split them up in grps of 5 and run instances which is waaaaay better then grinding on shitty non-elite mobs. I have rested exp on my paladin right now, a regular lvl78 mob gives me 1800exp and guess what? that aint shit you dont even see the exp bar move. You will never get from 70-80 with how you are doing things now.

Yari_Arkanum_foh

shitlord
He will get to 80 when we are all level 120 and playing World of Warcraft 2.

I am convinced Sam did too many fucking drugs and all thats left is mush inside his head. Either that or Aids has found a new mutation and has now taken over all thought processes.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
Ok instance boosting is the best until level 65 ... then its Tag Boosting.
You"ve obviously learned two things in your year in WoW.

Jack and shit.

Sam DeathWalker said:
Why learn Instance Boosting when it will be nerfed at some point in the future by Blizzard

tikkus_foh

shitlord
Laven said:
Oh and youre far from the first to take a lvl20 to HFP....I have seen 19 twinks hanging around thrallmar often when I was leveling in outlands.
In beta, someone summoned a low level into HFP and it aggro"d the entire zone, was hilarious.

I did SM to level up my 4 20"s to 22 before I RAFed them to 60. Im going to list some pros and cons of tag boosting vs. instance boosting. All what follows assumes the 4 lowbies are raf together and the booster is getting rested exp.

Useing a level 60 to boost 4 level 20"s for instance boosting in SM killing level 30 mobs and using the same level 60 to tag level 60-62 mobs in outland but with out of group unlimited healing and dps (i.e. the mobs you pull die within 15 seconds and you never die, similar to instance boosting kill low level mobs).

Instance boosting deals with eliet mobs so each mob killed give the lowbies about 2.25 more exp (about 222 vs. 108 /for a level 60 outland mob/). It varies a lot but pick 2.25 as a reasonable figure. I would assume outland elite mobs would give the same but am not sure.

The big disadvantage of instance boosting is that the booster gets zero exp. With tag boosting the lowbies get less for sure but as each mob is giving up 1000 or so points the booster/tagger is getting 600 for himself. So if you consider overall each mob gives up more for tag boosting.

Instance boosting though allows for greater pulls as the mobs have unlimited range in the instance, nonetheless the level 60 seige enginerr mobs in EPL let you kill a lot of mobs fast. I have not found a similar spot in outland but am hopping there is. On the other hand many instances have caster mobs which take a lot of time to kill.

Tag boosting as you are killing level 60 mobs vs. level 29 mobs is much more better for loots, way way better.

Tag boosting also allows a mix of levels for example, the booster level 60, a pair of raf 44?s and a pair of raf 22?s. Instance boosting I don?t think would give exp for the 44?s in SM with level 30 mobs,

Also as the lowbies approach the level of the booster tag boosting just gets better whereas instance boosting just gets worse.

I think what it boils down to is finding a place where tag boosting allows for a lot of mob pulls, like 20-30. Such a spot would make tag boosting clearly better then instance boosting, or a place with elite mobs only. Non casters is preferred.

One big thing you need to keep in mind, a 5 boxer or a regular group of 5 cannot pull 20-30 level 60 mobs with a level 60 puller.

I on the other hand with SEVEN level 60 mages and 20 shaman healers can not only pull 20 level 60"s but kill them in almost no time. Just imagine that you had your guild to help you kill mobs after you tag them and then compare to instance boosting.

Everlast_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
One big thing you need to keep in mind, a 5 boxer or a regular group of 5 cannot pull 20-30 level 60 mobs with a level 60 puller.

I on the other hand with SEVEN level 60 mages and 20 shaman healers can not only pull 20 level 60"s but kill them in almost no time. Just imagine that you had your guild to help you kill mobs after you tag them and then compare to instance boosting.
I guess with all the touch of downs prostitutes you employ, you have yet to figure out that quantity does not always surpass quality.

Yari_Arkanum_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
I did SM to level up my 4 20"s to 22 before I RAFed them to 60. Im going to list some pros and cons of tag boosting vs. instance boosting. All what follows assumes the 4 lowbies are raf together and the booster is getting rested exp.

Useing a level 60 to boost 4 level 20"s for instance boosting in SM killing level 30 mobs and using the same level 60 to tag level 60-62 mobs in outland but with out of group unlimited healing and dps (i.e. the mobs you pull die within 15 seconds and you never die, similar to instance boosting kill low level mobs).

Instance boosting deals with eliet mobs so each mob killed give the lowbies about 2.25 more exp (about 222 vs. 108 /for a level 60 outland mob/). It varies a lot but pick 2.25 as a reasonable figure. I would assume outland elite mobs would give the same but am not sure.

The big disadvantage of instance boosting is that the booster gets zero exp. With tag boosting the lowbies get less for sure but as each mob is giving up 1000 or so points the booster/tagger is getting 600 for himself. So if you consider overall each mob gives up more for tag boosting.

Instance boosting though allows for greater pulls as the mobs have unlimited range in the instance, nonetheless the level 60 seige enginerr mobs in EPL let you kill a lot of mobs fast. I have not found a similar spot in outland but am hopping there is. On the other hand many instances have caster mobs which take a lot of time to kill.

Tag boosting as you are killing level 60 mobs vs. level 29 mobs is much more better for loots, way way better.

Tag boosting also allows a mix of levels for example, the booster level 60, a pair of raf 44?s and a pair of raf 22?s. Instance boosting I don?t think would give exp for the 44?s in SM with level 30 mobs,

Also as the lowbies approach the level of the booster tag boosting just gets better whereas instance boosting just gets worse.

I think what it boils down to is finding a place where tag boosting allows for a lot of mob pulls, like 20-30. Such a spot would make tag boosting clearly better then instance boosting, or a place with elite mobs only. Non casters is preferred.
Welcome to 2 years ago faggot.

Yari_Arkanum_foh

shitlord
The simple fact that you think you are posting some new and unheard of method for leveling is astounding. Guess what asshole. Running lowbies through instances is nothing new.

You are not pioneering any new methods by posting your dribble. Jesus Christ fucking die of Aids already. Please god do not fucking breed. Let your legacy die with you.

P.S

I"ll prepay your tombstone now if you let me put "Dumbest Mother Fucker on the Planet" on it.

Im not saying that instance boosting is new, its very old and millions have done it before me.

Tag Boosting as a method of grinding is somewhat new to me as it does require at least 8-10 toons to do. Again though its not new either but I think I do it to a greater extent then others as I have more accounts.

Just comparing the two.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Im not saying that instance boosting is new, its very old and millions have done it before me.

Tag Boosting as a method of grinding is somewhat new to me as it does require at least 8-10 toons to do. Again though its not new either but I think I do it to a greater extent then others as I have more accounts.

Just comparing the two.
It requires 2+ characters to tag boost, one to tag and the rest to kill. Once again, all you are doing is grinding, there is no fancy name for gathering a few mobs and killing them with your 30 gimps.

Laven_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:

Just comparing the two.
Its new to you because youre the first retard to do it as viable exp, and theres nowhere outside of instances where you can pull 20-30mobs at once, I would say just quit the game but its entertaining to hear how you get exp.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RgH9LBajdRk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RgH9LBajdRk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I turned fraps on for a minute while camping Sam.