Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Ill get the armory strighted up tonight sometime, Im moving guys around on accounts and whatnot. Ya well I got beat but then again a level 80 Horde came in and slaughtered the 5 DK"s so ....

Lets see I had 5 level 60 mages, 1 level 60 Warlock and 1 level 62 Pal, and the rest shaman in the 44ish. Well he also had some level 80s around, it was battle all over, some guy had 34K HP ....

Well its a pvp server for sure.

Yari_Arkanum_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Ill get the armory strighted up tonight sometime, Im moving guys around on accounts and whatnot. Ya well I got beat but then again a level 80 Horde came in and slaughtered the 5 DK"s so ....

Lets see I had 5 level 60 mages, 1 level 60 Warlock and 1 level 62 Pal, and the rest shaman in the 44ish. Well he also had some level 80s around, it was battle all over, some guy had 34K HP ....

Well its a pvp server for sure.
ahahah. What happened to your master plan? Looked a whole lot like you just fucking stood there while the dude ass raped you six ways to sunday.

1 Single person just dropped you and he wasn"t even that good.

Time to quit and go back to what you know Sam. The Bazaar in EQ is calling you.

And 1 single person dropped him even faster.

Everyone knows that levels and gear determine who wins in PvP 90 percent of the time.

Today 5 DK"s killed me easy, at some point in the future Ill kill them in seconds.

Same as EQ, I was ganked for years but eventully built my guys up to where none would attack me.

And single level 60"s don"t attack me now, whereas months ago they could.

I didnt stand still things going on rather fast. Don"t forget Im at like 3/4th mana and health, and there is this 34K guy running around and another at like 20K, but there were some high level hords there also.

But ya I was beat, but then again keep in mind that a single level 80 slaughtered his 5 DK"s so ....

Laven_foh

shitlord
Same is going to get raped by DK noobs for a long time to come seeing as how he will probably never make it out of outlands. Other toons with heirloom items will just have their mains guild come in camp you for fun lol.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
But ya I was beat, but then again keep in mind that a single level 80 slaughtered his 5 DK"s so ....
Actually a single level 80 never slaughtered my group. The single time I got wiped there were 2 level 80s and I killed one of them. I got the hunter before the mage that I had killed several times during the evening got me. Level 65 characters aren"t supposed to kill 80s, the guys you were hanging out with are just as bad as you are, embarrassingly bad considering those guys have actually played the game to 80.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Keep in mind, if I want to level I can. You only get to level when I let you

My dilemma is I would like to farm you for HKs but I also want to be able to roll over those scrubs that come to defend you, flight would be nice as well. While getting a "of the alliance" title purely from killing you would be fun I think I am leaning toward leveling. I"ll probably just flip a coin later.

Not exactly, me being a professional player can play anytime during a 24 hour span, I spent 3 hours leveling before you attacked me a bit ago.

You being the amature can only play during prime time.

And you better get to leveling I can"t tell but looks like your first attack (when I was at full strenght) lost you some guys.

Oh and you put dandd down near a Fel Reaver, noob move there.

Bristlebane_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Not exactly, me being a professional player can play anytime during a 24 hour span, I spent 3 hours leveling before you attacked me a bit ago.

And you better get to leveling I can"t tell but looks like your first attack (when I was at full strenght) lost you some guys.

Fel Reavers are easily soloed at 80 while hardly taking any damage, FYI.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:

You really can"t even see what is going on around you can you? I didn"t lose any characters to your silly ass. Yes getting owned by fel reaver was a noob move but I was in the middle of killing a much larger group of characters so I can forgive my lapse in awareness. What is your excuse?

Fel Reavers are easily soloed at 80 while hardly taking any damage, FYI.
Unfortunately I am only 65 on that server.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
Professional? You mean someone is PAYING you to do this? Oh wait, no?

You"re not a professional player, you just have no life outside of the game. That"s completly different!

And given how terrible you are, you really need that time and somehow you"re still leveling slower than an autistic retard leveled through EQ level 59.

Well ya not sure if you died or not sometimes DK"s get to 1 HP or something or zero. Ill just turn on combatlog auto when I log in from now on.

I see that you feel you have to be higher level then I am to stand a chanch against me. Why didn"t you stay at 60 like you were months ago? Cause you know you"ll get slaughtered if you are the same level as I am. So much for yur pvp skillz being better then mine.

Although today was a fight without others around and you can say what you will last night there were way to many others involved to claim anything, you claim that you took 2 80"s yet dont mention the 34K HP guy with you and the other level 80 allience.

You guys can bable all you want but the simple fact is that I basically won EQ. I was killed 1000 times more in eQ then I have been in WoW and still basically won in the end. This guy is some amature ganker that wouldn"t last 2 days on the old SZ, the hardest server in any game to level up upon.

This is cake by comparison.

Professional means Ill put in way way more hours playing (i.e. 40 hours a week over the year) then you will. Amature is like 10-20 hours a week.

I have a life outside the game but because I already won at life I can play when I choose not when someone else chooses ....

Yari_Arkanum_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
You guys can bable all you want but the simple fact is that I basically won EQ. I was killed 1000 times more in eQ then I have been in WoW and still basically won in the end. This guy is some amature ganker that wouldn"t last 2 days on the old SZ, the hardest server in any game to level up upon.

This is cake by comparison.

Professional means Ill put in way way more hours playing (i.e. 40 hours a week over the year) then you will. Amature is like 10-20 hours a week.

I have a life outside the game but because I already won at life I can play when I choose not when someone else chooses ....
i love how you put "basically" in there. You didn"t win anything jackass. You spent like 12 years sitting in your basement screwing ugly whores playing by yourself because nobody fucking liked you.

You"re old; You"re creepy as fuck; And the only thing you did win is a best case scenario of avoiding aids thus far.

Professional by any real definition does not mean playing more than someone in terms of hours. It means learning the trade you are interested in and becoming an expert in it. I dare say that your only real accomplishment in EQ was to become the biggest douche bag game wide. Seriously. Do you really sit here and fucking think you accomplished something????

We"ve looked at your Magelo gear for your characters and by any real stats comparisons to people past and present, your shit is lacking hardcore. Most of your guys are in either crafted items or bazaar bought which in EQ pretty much means jack shit. It means you never fucking touched even a 5th of any real content.

In terms of PVP your claim to fame was burst dps in EQ which amounting to you ganking either solo people or 1-2 man groups. Big FUCKING DEAL Sam. Against any raid force you were slow as fuck then and you are slow as fuck now. Video after video shows you getting raped by even the most mediocre of single player persons or groups both in EQ and WoW.

And now in WoW you are trying to prove once again just how much of a fucking total idiot you are. I mean really. You haven"t pioneered jack shit, your characters level slower than two old people fucking waiting to die on life support in some backwoods nursing home, and people prove to you over and over just how much of a stupid fuck you really are.

Your rebuttals are nothing short of weak pathetic attempts at grasping to something that you just aren"t fucking good at. Take my advice. Quit Online Gaming, move out of your parent"s basement, get a fucking tan, and stop fucking whores. Sooner or later your going to pickup a whore with some nasty disease whos going to do you in for good.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
I see that you feel you have to be higher level then I am to stand a chanch against me. Why didn"t you stay at 60 like you were months ago? Cause you know you"ll get slaughtered if you are the same level as I am. So much for yur pvp skillz being better then mine.
The differences between you and I are many but the important one here is the fact I never claimed to be good. I didn"t make any type of promises. I realize I am just a guy playing a video game. You don"t see me shouting to anyone that will listen about how fabulous I am and how I have won this or that or even that I am the best in the world or any of the many other ridiculous claims you make.

I"m just a guy that got sick of your attention whoring and decided to roll over you a few times. That would have been the end of it but you carry on calling everyone out. While everyone else may have something better to do I find running over that huge ego of yours one of the funner things to do in the game these days.

Although today was a fight without others around and you can say what you will last night there were way to many others involved to claim anything, you claim that you took 2 80"s yet dont mention the 34K HP guy with you and the other level 80 allience.
I only died one time last night and there was nobody around but myself and a pair of horde 80s when it happened. I claim I took one 80, a hunter that must have learned how to play the game from watching you or something. The mage that was there with you all night attacked me, the hunter(I was camping while waiting for you to come back) rezzed and didn"t even call his pet before he jumped in. Stupid.

I don"t think anyone is arguing that wow is hard, all I see is people laughing at you for how hard you make it look. You did just as much in EQ as you have done in wow, spend a bunch of money to look silly and never accomplish a thing. The fact that you were killed 1000s of times more in that game then you were in wow doesn"t mean you somehow won, it just means you sucked as bad or worse then you do at wow. The good news is you still have plenty of time to die many more thousands of times before this game dies and you can claim victory!

You don"t get paid nor is playing wow considered a learned profession. You are a guy paying to play a video game, there is not a single part of this that can remotely be considered professional. Perhaps you meant to say that you are training to some day become a professional which would make you what? That"s right, you are in fact an amateur(that is how you spell the word btw). Find a sponsor that will pay you to have a team of gimps run around HP and then you can be a professional. I wish you luck, if you can get someone to sponsor that I"m sure I can get one of their competitors to sponsor me sitting on your corpses all night.

lenore_foh

shitlord
Sam always says that to be the best, one must be able to "solo" kill the most powerful PvE mob.

Ok, Sam. Here is your competition:

Portal - Dual-Boxing.com Community Forum

Someone has 10-boxed Flame Leviathan in Ulduar-10. People are running marathons with their multiboxing skills while you are still trying to learn to tie your shoes.

You haven"t even gotten to level 80 with a single character in over a year of playing. The thing you keep reminding people of is that leveling in WoW is like "EQ Easy Mode" but you have even failed to level anything. EVERYONE has a level 80 character in this game. Many people have 5, 10, or 20 of them. You"re right, it is easy to level in WoW. That"s why nobody cares about your leveling process. You"re pretending that it"s some difficult journey, but if you had any sense you could have had 30 level 80s in the time it has taken you to get a handful to 60.

The game is played in instances, whether it"s PvP or PvE. You have yet to accomplish a single PvP or PvE feat. Why don"t you take 20 of your level 60 characters into Zul"Gurub and get just a small taste of the real game? Then when you"re 80, take five of your best characters and make an arena team. See how you fare, and show off your awesome PvP Skillz.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
lenore said:
The game is played in instances, whether it"s PvP or PvE. You have yet to accomplish a single PvP or PvE feat. Why don"t you take 20 of your level 60 characters into Zul"Gurub and get just a small taste of the real game? Then when you"re 80, take five of your best characters and make an arena team. See how you fare, and show off your awesome PvP Skillz.
Please make a ZG video Sam. I"m talking about from the time you enter until you give up, that would be one of the most hilarious videos of all time.

Awhile back he was talking about that was how he was going to level when he got everyone to 60, he was going to gather up the whole instance and aoe them all. I would actually pay to see that, maybe this is how he plans to be a professional!

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
We see that you feel you have to have more characters than your enemy deos to stand achance against them. Why don"t you play just 1 character instead of 31? Caues you know you"ll get slaughtered if the numbers are equal. So much for yur pvp skillz being better than anyone elses.

dumbass posts bullshit once again. Words lose their meaning when he opens his mouth.