Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

First as to EQ1, I can EASY beat ANY other single person when I stopped playing.

EverQuest Players - Guild Profile for The Death Walker Empire

SHOW ONE person in EQ that could take that force at that time. Link any single persons characters at that time and I would tear them completly apart, even the dumbest theorycrafter can see that. Videos show me losing in EQ? Umm..

PvP Victims - a set on Flickr

If someone beat me in EQ1 then say their name and link their toons.

Now as to wow, the only person who could possibly beat me is prepared, his shaman have been at 70 for 6-8 months now .... I dont see anyone claimin he levels slowly.

Ya I could have leveled faster, no doubt, but Im having fun so whats the rush. Lots of people zoom out of the gate, burn out and leave. I"m here and I"v got time.

The simple fact is to be the best you need more then one character. And yes he who can kill the strongest pve mob is the best; right now millions are ahead of me but I gain strenght every day.

Seems that anyone who puts more then 40 hours a week into something can call it a job, which makes them professional. What the person who puts in the LESS time is the professional and the one who puts in more time is the amature?

I think I need to be 50 to get into a raid instance but frankly the mobs Iv seen so far in this game are nothing.

Against any raid force you were slow as fuck then and you are slow as fuck now
Ya it takes a raid to beat me.... that just kinda makes my argument now dosn"t it.

Don"t get me wrong, I won EQ but I am like what 5 millionth in WoW still ... I have a long way to go but as stated my strenght grows daily.

Yari_Arkanum_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
First as to EQ1, I can EASY beat ANY other single person when I stopped playing.

EverQuest Players - Guild Profile for The Death Walker Empire

SHOW ONE person in EQ that could take that force at that time. Link any single persons characters at that time and I would tear them completly apart, even the dumbest theorycrafter can see that. Videos show me losing in EQ? Umm..

PvP Victims - a set on Flickr

If someone beat me in EQ1 then say their name and link their toons.

Now as to wow, the only person who could possibly beat me is prepared, his shaman have been at 70 for 6-8 months now .... I dont see anyone claimin he levels slowly.

Ya I could have leveled faster, no doubt, but Im having fun so whats the rush. Lots of people zoom out of the gate, burn out and leave. I"m here and I"v got time.

The simple fact is to be the best you need more then one character. And yes he who can kill the strongest pve mob is the best; right now millions are ahead of me but I gain strenght every day.

Seems that anyone who puts more then 40 hours a week into something can call it a job, which makes them professional. What the person who puts in the LESS time is the professional and the one who puts in more time is the amature?

I think I need to be 50 to get into a raid instance but frankly the mobs Iv seen so far in this game are nothing.

Ya it takes a raid to beat me.... that just kinda makes my argument now dosn"t it.

Don"t get me wrong, I won EQ but I am like what 5 millionth in WoW still ... I have a long way to go but as stated my strenght grows daily.

First off. Learn to spell you stupid cunt. Why don"t you post all the images of your team failing over and over in EQ.

The simple fact is you don"t get it. It won"t take a raid to beat you. Hell it took 1 guy to decimate your little diatribe over and over in WoW. You think its going to be any different when you finally get to 80 in 2016?

You"re a wannabe asshat who just doesn"t have a clue. The simple fact that you think all the instance raid bosses are nothing proves just how little you really know about this game. Why don"t you stroll into Ulduar and see just how far you get. Oh wait. You can"t. Ok lets make this a little bit easier for your level.

Go get Molten Core Attuned. It shouldn"t be too terribly hard for you to do so. I"ve been two manning it with a rogue for about 6 months now so i know that given your level of almost 60 it should be quite a challenge for you still.

Once you get there lets see if you get past the first bridge. If you can manage that without some weird explanation and actually down a boss that will earn you a +internet.

If you cannot however then delete all your characters and go back to EQ.

All these people give you advice and you spit it back in our faces pretending that you know better. Wow PVP is NOT EQ PVP. The mechanics are different in almost every way and quite frankly whats left of it is Arena. Unless Blizzard opens up a new 31 man arena (doubtful); You are going to be left with World PVP or Large Instanced PVP which lets face it, people have already proven you are just to fucking slow and stupid to even attempt it.

If i wasn"t afraid of being locked down for a few months id transfer to your server and smash your face in myself. Hell. I might just move my lock over to be your own personal poltergeist.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Yari_Arkanum said:
First off. Learn to spell you stupid cunt.

If i wasn"t afraid of being locked down for a few months id transfer to your server and smash your face in myself. Hell. I might just move my lock over to be your own personal poltergeist.
Roll a dk on that server. It takes a couple hours to get to 60 but you can start killing some of his characters right then. If a couple people team up they can probably take his whole squad at that level.

I have a little alt guild on that server if anyone wants an invite.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
Ya it takes a raid to beat me....
Your own force is a raid, you twit. It doesn"t matter what grouping gymnastics you do, you run with a raid. It"s not like people needed 50 to kill your 20 or anything, rather people needed 10 to kill 20 of yours. Which, IMO, doesn"t make it look good as to your "winning".

The fact that people are killing you with a single character now is an aberration, we all realize that. But you"ll get to 80 (eventually), and then your retarded metric will be "Can any force controlled by a single person beat my 25+?". Like in EQ, people won"t need even numbers, they"ll be able to smoke you with 5-10. But, again, you"ll run around claiming that means you won. You"ll be the only one who"ll believe it, but we all know your pathetic claims.

Newsflash, Sam: people here have heard your claims and convoluted logic before. No one cares that you are running these all by yourself. What I would consider a fair match for you, you would probably decry as it would contain characters played by more than one person. Whatever. You"ll never, NEVER, do anything that will impress us here. You"ll do no PvE content, Arenas, etc. you"ll find something that no one cares about, and use it to make some claim that you won WOW. You"re so hardheaded, you don"t realize that you are losing spectacularly.

Tolin_foh

shitlord
Yari_Arkanum said:
i love how you put "basically" in there. You didn"t win anything jackass. You spent like 12 years sitting in your basement screwing ugly whores playing by yourself because nobody fucking liked you.

You"re old; You"re creepy as fuck; And the only thing you did win is a best case scenario of avoiding aids thus far.

Professional by any real definition does not mean playing more than someone in terms of hours. It means learning the trade you are interested in and becoming an expert in it. I dare say that your only real accomplishment in EQ was to become the biggest douche bag game wide. Seriously. Do you really sit here and fucking think you accomplished something????

We"ve looked at your Magelo gear for your characters and by any real stats comparisons to people past and present, your shit is lacking hardcore. Most of your guys are in either crafted items or bazaar bought which in EQ pretty much means jack shit. It means you never fucking touched even a 5th of any real content.

In terms of PVP your claim to fame was burst dps in EQ which amounting to you ganking either solo people or 1-2 man groups. Big FUCKING DEAL Sam. Against any raid force you were slow as fuck then and you are slow as fuck now. Video after video shows you getting raped by even the most mediocre of single player persons or groups both in EQ and WoW.

And now in WoW you are trying to prove once again just how much of a fucking total idiot you are. I mean really. You haven"t pioneered jack shit, your characters level slower than two old people fucking waiting to die on life support in some backwoods nursing home, and people prove to you over and over just how much of a stupid fuck you really are.

Your rebuttals are nothing short of weak pathetic attempts at grasping to something that you just aren"t fucking good at. Take my advice. Quit Online Gaming, move out of your parent"s basement, get a fucking tan, and stop fucking whores. Sooner or later your going to pickup a whore with some nasty disease whos going to do you in for good.
Guy is getting awfully worked up over the MIGHT SAM DEATHWALKER.

Laven_foh

shitlord
I <3 this thread. If it wasnt for me getting my paladin to 80 recently I would so jump on his server and make a Unholy DK and faceroll him all day. On second thought...sam what are your playing hours? I could fit some time inbetween heroics to slaughter you since DK starting gear is vastly superior to anything you have right now.

Like in EQ, people won"t need even numbers, they"ll be able to smoke you with 5-10
IF those 5 or 10 are controlled by the same person and accounts they own they they beat me, but if it takes 5-10 other perople to beat me well that just means Im worth 5-10 other people dosn"t it.

So give a link to a boxer who could beat me in EQ1....

I have 2 more level 60 mages, Im moving them to other accounts so I have 7 (and 1 war and 1 Pal), gonna move to Frost SPec from Fire (he closes just 2 fast and has appently got his Fire Resilance way way up there), for the elemental. I think I killed his main once last night, at least it showed zero HP, but I don"t know something about DK"s go to zero HP and still are alive. Also I can make a DK myself and move him to another account, but lets see how the mages do, 7 water elementals should cause some pain I hope. Also Ill be doing fears in pvp now with my lock, and I hope the shaman can purge a higher level character.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Yari_Arkanum said:
First off. Learn to spell you stupid cunt. Why don"t you post all the images of your team failing over and over in EQ.

The simple fact is you don"t get it. It won"t take a raid to beat you. Hell it took 1 guy to decimate your little diatribe over and over in WoW. You think its going to be any different when you finally get to 80 in 2016?

You"re a wannabe asshat who just doesn"t have a clue. The simple fact that you think all the instance raid bosses are nothing proves just how little you really know about this game. Why don"t you stroll into Ulduar and see just how far you get. Oh wait. You can"t. Ok lets make this a little bit easier for your level.

Go get Molten Core Attuned. It shouldn"t be too terribly hard for you to do so. I"ve been two manning it with a rogue for about 6 months now so i know that given your level of almost 60 it should be quite a challenge for you still.

Once you get there lets see if you get past the first bridge. If you can manage that without some weird explanation and actually down a boss that will earn you a +internet.

If you cannot however then delete all your characters and go back to EQ.

All these people give you advice and you spit it back in our faces pretending that you know better. Wow PVP is NOT EQ PVP. The mechanics are different in almost every way and quite frankly whats left of it is Arena. Unless Blizzard opens up a new 31 man arena (doubtful); You are going to be left with World PVP or Large Instanced PVP which lets face it, people have already proven you are just to fucking slow and stupid to even attempt it.

SAMJACKED!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
spronk said:
I BEAT SAM AT PACMAN
Not possible because he was playing five machines at the same time and even though he lost more and score was lower the combined score of the 4 games was higher so in essence he won.

Well if it was someone else I might worry a bit but judging from your previous posts I kinda doubt that you have the intellectual capacity to figure out how to do a character transfer to another realm, so yur threat isnt really anything to consider.

Don"t forget:

Only the PROUD or the FOOLISH dare challenge teh MIGHTY DEAHTWALKER!

MOOOOOHAHAHAHA

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam spent 2 hours not moving from the spot he was at when I found him last night. I got a third of a level during that same time period. Every time I went to do a quest I expected him to escape but he was considerate enough to hang out and wait for me to finish up each time.

You have many faults Sam but nobody can ever say you aren"t a pleasure to camp!

lenore_foh

shitlord
Sam needs to learn the definitions of "race" and "competition."

He keeps saying he"s going to win at WoW. In order to do that, that means beating someone else at something. Or, doing something before someone else did it. Someone has fully 10-boxed all of Naxx and has killed the first boss in Ulduar.

Sam, to break it down into simpler concepts, that means that you have already lost that race. No matter what you do or when you do it, someone has already assembled a force more powerful and more coordinated than your 30 characters could ever be. In other words, you already lost.

You claim to be a "professional" WoW player but you have yet to realize that there are hundreds and thousands of people who play this game as much or more than you, and they have been doing it for years. You still don"t even understand basic concepts, such as the fact that the mobs you are bragging about killing (world mobs) are NOTHING like the mobs you face in a high level instance. You"re spending your days killing boars in the forest when the rest of the world is actually playing the challenging part of the game.

And until you actually accomplish something in the real game, you cannot claim to be "moving up."

Yari_Arkanum_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Well if it was someone else I might worry a bit but judging from your previous posts I kinda doubt that you have the intellectual capacity to figure out how to do a character transfer to another realm, so yur threat isnt really anything to consider.

Don"t forget:

Only the PROUD or the FOOLISH dare challenge teh MIGHTY DEAHTWALKER!

MOOOOOHAHAHAHA
K. Well i think i will throw my DK on your server since i don"t raid with her anyways just to fucking drop you like the turd you are. Don"t say you weren"t warned jackass. I have plenty of time to fucking harass you.